Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO (28640 Views)

Poll: J.lo or beyo.

Jennifer lopez: 67% (50 votes)
Beyonce Knowles: 32% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

BEYONCE - Now The Most Grammy-nominated Female Artiste Of All Time. / Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance / The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2006
wel, she had won postin much pics, but no on'e'll eva win the fact that J.lo, is hotter,cuter, prettier sexier
better shape, better singer, better dancer and all that kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
NNNNNNNNNNNNNkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
NNNNNNNNNNNNN kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskisskisskiss
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
OOOOOOOOOOOOkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by mukina2: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2006
aiiit but u agreed so u shud just let it be, bet u saw ma comparisons atthe start of this thread hmmmmmmmmmmmm grin
sure jlo can dance mo dan bee but beyonce more prettier u know that dont you
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2006
Actually, i always new Beyonce had nothin towardz Jelo, that's why i knew i'll start this.
She's sexier, hotter, cuter cheesy
jUsT aGrEe!!!!!!!!! cheesy c'mon
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by mukina2: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2006
well jlo is much matured,for sexy they both are sexy.wat more can i say comeon el but b's more beautiful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why dont you like her anyway
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2006
She seemz to be
1)mean angry
2)Rulish, i mean if u eva experienced how she was wen the destiny's child thing was goin on.
She was like "I'm the dramma queen, ma mom's a cloths designer, my dad a producer, now wat? i rule you guys, this is ma world, do this, and this and that!" for gods sakes, she's sooooo urrghhh!!
She even tried to take Kelly's songs and go make them hers, just coz she's the "mrs.ability" of everything?!!!!
give me a break!!!! for a minute and twenty two seconds, no one'll rule ma life that way!!! she's mean, it even shows
why would she always lead d songs? stay in the middle? rule them like babyz?( i mean when destiny's child was a still there.) She even blew Jay-z off, infront of the camera, when they were being interview. (last year)
it was like this. Jay-z was been asked qnz bout beyonce, and he said somethin like "I REALLY LOVE HER AND I'M READY TO MARRY HER, sumthin lyk that and when it came to Beyonce, she blew him off and said NO!!!
Dn't u think that's mean? Just d way she is, i ain't like her. uuurgghhhhhh!!! sad
I'll Just go for ma Jelo again and again kiss
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by mukina2: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2006
well i didnt wanna mention that but in ma opinion she's fussy, and i hate her for that but jlo's a heart breaker i hate her for that also grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2006
u think so? why would u think that?
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by mukina2: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2006
thats a rhetoric gurl , look at the list of men she's got behind her grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2006
c'mon, it's just three, i also use to think that she was a b****
i was wrong, just three men i guess.
P.diddy
Ben Affleck
and the other guy with chinese eyes grin

aint that kinda large number, is it?
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2006

it's Beyonce alllllll da wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Go Beyonce!!!!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss J'lo is no where near BEYONCE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2006
Cooommmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mukina!!!!! the beyonce 2 is back!!!!!!!

anyways rhoda, i'm glad to see ya online!!! i missed u alllllll dddddaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by mukina2: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2006
well Rhoda i missed ya, cry crythank God u're bac cos jlo's missin you too, aint that ait Esly Lopez grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by mukina2: 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2006
@ESLY LOPEZ thought you knew all bout jlo well his name's CRIS JUDD GOT DAT grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2006
well yeah, chris Jude cheesy
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2006
Beyonce ya mama is kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2006
See? I've have just noticed how scary her eyes are, no difference with Rihanna's eyes.
SNAKE EYES. urrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!
Ciaralover, i wish u were here embarassed
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2006
hiya gals cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @eslynera & mukina2 i missed U too kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
bt i ope U knw dat Beyonce rules cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy whn we talk of beauty, we talk of Beyonce!!! whn we talk of nudity, we talk of J'lo!!!

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2006
eslynera:

See? I've have just noticed how scary her eyes are, no difference with Rihanna's eyes.
SNAKE EYES. urrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!
Ciaralover, i wish u were here embarassed
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Beyonce is gorgeous in all aspects! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2006
then don't tell me u almost look like Beyonce!!! shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jelo isn't a nudity
she's lyrical, sweet. SOON J.LO'S UPCOMING PIX kiss
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by Rhodalyn(f): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2006
why do U thk i like her soooooooooooo damn much cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cuz we look alike tongue jst kiddin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by mukina2: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2006
Rhodalyn:

why do U thk i like her soooooooooooo damn much cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy because we look alike tongue jst kiddin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

rho u look like be why dont u post ur pic grin grin grin grin ;Duh uh esly lopez wudnt like that tho tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2006
sure wouldn't,
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by mukina2: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2006
i knew u wudnt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2006
She's actually off, u've noticed? embarassed undecided
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by mukina2: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2006
yeah just noticed, u sad i bet cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2006
very, she's sweet you know? kiss cheesy
but not when she gets to d beyo beyo stoughs angry
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by mukina2: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2006
lol, grin grin grin grin
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by eslynera(f): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2006
L.O.L ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by beyunce(f): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2006
Beyounce she is the one.
fucking hot and sexy. infact she beat Jlo hands down. without moving a inch.
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by mukina2: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2006
esly, better find ciaralover cuz now its two beyonce versus one jlo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by beyunce(f): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2006
beyounce id da real thing.

Re: The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO by beyunce(f): 8:46am On Apr 19, 2006
yes oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) / Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo / The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.