Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

How Can We Use Nairaland Forum As A Tool To Create Change In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can We Use Nairaland Forum As A Tool To Create Change In Nigeria? (603 Views)

Seun I Dey Vex Cause Me No Fit Use Nairaland Again / Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan / Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Use Nairaland Forum As A Tool To Create Change In Nigeria? by emalekuo(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2012
Its nice to see that there is a forum in nigeria closing on 1 million members. One of the things I love about this forum is that it gives everyone an opportunity to express his or her self but I also have the feeling that we can create change in our country using this same forum as a tool. Are there any suggestions of how we can achieve this?
Re: How Can We Use Nairaland Forum As A Tool To Create Change In Nigeria? by alkadriyar(m): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2012
Fairness in Moderation.
Re: How Can We Use Nairaland Forum As A Tool To Create Change In Nigeria? by belovedaja(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
What do you intend to change nigeria to
Re: How Can We Use Nairaland Forum As A Tool To Create Change In Nigeria? by Standing5(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
How Can We Use Nairaland Forum As A Tool To Create Change In Nigeria?

By taking serious discussion serious.
Re: How Can We Use Nairaland Forum As A Tool To Create Change In Nigeria? by edoyad(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hook up lottery, all males and females must enter a lottery for hooking up. The luckiest guy gets to hook up with the hottest girl and the luckiest girl gets to hook up with edoyad, I'm the hottest guy. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can We Use Nairaland Forum As A Tool To Create Change In Nigeria? by Dede1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
belovedaja: What do you intend to change nigeria to

I guess into more than four nation states.

(1) (Reply)

Incase Nigeria Is Sold To China / Movement For The Preservation Of Igbo Gods(mopig) / I Cant Mediate For A Faceless Group -- BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.