Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,312 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

A Thread For Members Of "The Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Members Of "The Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star" (1207 Views)

WHAT IS BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR... / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Members Of "The Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star" by Berkeley01(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
I had a discussion with a member of 'The Brotherhood of the Cross and Star,(A.K.A)Olumba Olumba Obu(O.O.O)" as to the personality of their leader,the lady said that he is the comforter,that is, the holy-spirit promised the church by Jesus. I am puzzled,so i want to know if the Holy spirit can be in the bodily form? Because the word "spirit" means "invisible".
Re: A Thread For Members Of "The Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star" by Ptolomeus(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
The world is full of people who say they are blessed by God ...
Beware of them.

BROTHERHOOD?
Mhhhh
O.O.O.? or K.K.K.?
Re: A Thread For Members Of "The Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star" by truthislight: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
Berkeley01: I had a discussion with a member of 'The Brotherhood of the Cross and Star,(A.K.A)Olumba Olumba Obu(O.O.O)" as to the personality of their leader,the lady said that he is the comforter,that is, the holy-spirit promised the church by Jesus. I am puzzled,so i want to know if the Holy spirit can be in the bodily form? Because the word "spirit" means "invisible".

the most puzzling and thing is that though the spirit is invisible, they claim that their human leader is the comforter and still yet, the muslim also have the same claim for muhamad that he was the comforter.

Well, the person comforter are so many.

How curious

Well then, the gods must be crazy

(1) (Reply)

Myles Munroe On The Kingdom / Why Do Atheist Celebrate Christmas / Pastor Adeboye Ate Poisoned Food And Remains Unharmed! Thank You Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.