Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Does Nigeria Have Any Allies In Africa?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Nigeria Have Any Allies In Africa?? (3876 Views)

Wike's Key PDP Allies Decamp To APC / Soldiers Arrest Alleged Boko Haram Allies In Maiduguri / America Lost Two Allies In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nigeria Have Any Allies In Africa?? by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 29, 2012
America and Isreal are good allies, if any war should break out,isreal will always stand behind U.S, they got nuclear and America got nuclear too. Egyptian president made mess of himself when they attacked the american embassy in cairo. He condemed america for the movie and never condemed the attack his people were making on american properties and obama said in an interview in U.S and I quote " we won't consider egypt our allies neither are they our enemies" hmmmmmmm....during that period, america was preparing to help Egypt with some funds. I brought it down to Africa, if any war break out against Nigeria in Africa, which african country will back us up? Do we have allies? For me NO we don't! Which african country like us? None ! Yes when those smaller african countries want financial or any help, they come to Nigeria but when nigeria needs help, they will tell us DEAL WITH IT. I immagined if Ghana has any problem now, Nigeria will do any thing possible to help without interest but if it is Nigeria, they will do little with large financial interest, dem no even like us. Most african countries don't like us. S.A will dump us like sh*t unless A.U intervens on our behalf. Before americans can help u, they will compel u to their rules and regulations and Nigeria is like America in Africa, we don't have rules, we give money anyhow and when it gets to our turn the other africans treat us like poo. Our own people hav brought disgrace on us cos the use any little opportunity and chance to derail our Govt and people to the international community.other smaller countries don't like us and that is why am askin if am wrong, do we (Nigeria) hav allies ?
Re: Does Nigeria Have Any Allies In Africa?? by ITbomb(m): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2012
Our last ally was Ghana, now most African due to envy will be laughing in any unfortunate event to happen to Nigeria
Re: Does Nigeria Have Any Allies In Africa?? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2012
Ghana ! Hmmmmm... They ar even praying 4 something 2 happen to us for them to laugh at us. Ghanians don't like us at all. Other African countries bliev we ar so corrupt and hate us still they envy us a lot. Am proud to b a Nigerian. I don't know why they hate us soooo much. They treat our people like chaft but to be sincere with u anywere there is 10 africans and out of the 10 one is Nigerian, that one nigeria will deffinitely be different cus we ar unigue and smart and hardworking.

1 Like

Re: Does Nigeria Have Any Allies In Africa?? by Callotti: 3:17am On Sep 30, 2012
Re: Does Nigeria Have Any Allies In Africa?? by cjrane: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2012
ITbomb: Our last ally was Ghana, now most African due to envy will be laughing in any unfortunate event to happen to Nigeria

No, Nigeria does not have any ally in Africa. Perhaps,Nigeria's last ally was Great Britain.
Ghana was NEVER Nigeria's ally. Ghana latched on the fact that it spoke English in West Africa and milked Nigeria for anything it could benefit from that linguistic advantage.Unfortunately,the made the mistake of deporting Nigerians which was reciprocated by Nigeria in 1980s. Today,because the Ghanian economic growth rate is high,they have already started the talk of deporting the evil Nigerians. Forgetting it was Nigeria that ensured they had cheap oil all these years to survive and even the West African gas pipeline powering their electricity in Nigeria's. Nigeria is the biggest investor in Ghana's economy and university system .

Ghana,like typical African countries are only in it for what they can extract from Nigeria. The minute they suspect they have the advantage,the show their true colors and spite Nigeria in the face.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigerian Army Pleading With The Muslim Sect To Open The Road / I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari / Senator President Godswill Akpabio Visits The First Lady, Remi Tinubu. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.