Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) (15786 Views)

What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? / Man Spent £20,000 On Tattoos , Now Struggles To Find A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by onila(f): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2012
smiley shocked shocked

Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2012
This is beyond extreme,though lovely,it has gone beyond the sanity line..
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2012

Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
Funny how we find thug tattoos distasteful, but we find "these" type of tattoos very "cool".

Not!!
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by VOfficialR(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
wow!!!! creativity in ink form. i really love'em
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Tmany(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2012
this guys work are really crazy it show a lot of talent but jess some of this tattoos can scare someone
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by wmoruf(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2012
Really disgusting!!
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Kenistry(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
Am nt a fan of tattos, dou i wld hv had a simple one on ma arm bt d bible condemns it, dats y am no fan. Some of dem r cute to behold dou bt nt deze scary & demonic ones
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Emodeee: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
This is absolutely bizzare.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by eyenCalabar(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
icydoc: though scary,but he is talented.

I wish he was talented with something that make sense.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by ignis: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
Wow! Despite the title described it as tattoo. i was almost begining to doubt if they are real or actually tattoo.... wow the tattoos looks too real.

1 Like

Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by officialTVA(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2012
This is art. Kudos man to whoever did that. New Generation art. Nevertheless, some of the tatoos are really creepy. I'm sure the artist can do more beautiful things. Once again, kudos.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Adanyebe(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
ONe Of them Luks Lyk Mine!
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by newnaira: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2012
Really scary
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by sammirano: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
this is stupidity
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by GloriousGod1: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
This is madness.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2012
eyenCalabar:

I wish he was talented with something that make sense.
define sense
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by ojubi(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
Brilliant.
Guy is very innovative.
He deserve a nobel peace price in arts.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by chiketee(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
Absolutely amazing. I'm no fan of tatoos but I'm in awe. So much attention to details
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by ifyann002(f): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
Dis is d bomb kool tatoo.if he kuld tatoo d vjj.. Look disgustin so wen ever guys wnt to rape girls an see d tatoo at d lower part of her body dey will get disgusted
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by fankasibe: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
this is what i call creativity......abeg this oyinbo get talent......i wish i could have all those stuffs all over my body shocked shocked wink i love this one.....my mama go shout BLOOD OF JESUS!!!!!

Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by obisage(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
this is creativity at its highest level. if you don't like things drawn there. you can choose what you like.can am sure there is nothing the guy is not capable of drawing.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by ifyann002(f): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
He should go for inkmasters contest in maiami
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by fankasibe: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
Naija una toooo local.....na to dey draw shape of love and petty images........this is tatoo at it's peak......21th century tatoo
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by ngbest: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2012
Well na dem sabi ooooooo and na for dere body shaaa shocked lipsrsealed undecided kiss
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2012
Very creative, those must take hours to complete. I wouldn't have tattoos myself, but those that can live with them, good for them.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by alleviate2002us(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
I wish i had finished lunch before opening this thread.

Dunno why people are crazy about tatoos...

I hope these nut jobs with such creative drawings have asked how they would regard such drawings/permanent markings when they grow old.

Its quite interest to want a tatoo in your youth but how about when you get old?

Anyways, am just gon resume my food much later....i so would neva in my life and the next, get a tatoo.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Emmyk(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2012
Nice creative art work. But i dont do tatoo.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 12, 2013
tattoos are awesome. they're no different from scarification or
having tribal marks.

the only thing I hate is the peeling stage when you first get it. tongue
I had one of mine redone last week and it's peeling now which is normal. smiley

annoying and irritating, but normal.
other than that I am very happy with my decision.

as for "when i get old", well none of my tattoos are showing
and none are in places that i would worry about becoming wrinkled
in the future grin Years of planning occurred before i finally got inked. wink

so i'm good.
Re: The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) by tck2000(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jeez

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / How To Delete Your Previous Post / State One Question You Hate Being Asked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.