Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,635 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Dream Diary Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Diary Morning (566 Views)

Who Leads Morning Prayer Devotion In Your Home? / My Rapture "warning" Dream Early This Morning! / Sunday Morning: How Was Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dream Diary Morning by 19naia(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
had a dream last night that what looked like a 747 boeing passenger liner came in low over the shore side waters and skimmed the water before emergency landing in the water where it skidded around resting non catstrophically by harboured boats and yachts...i ran and swam to help but the access was resricted by airport barricades to control flow of people...I woke up before seeing any where familiar or a single passenger exit....it was non catastrophic and i didnt see airline name but the paint job was similar to United airlines heavy international jumbos..maybe other world airlines have that paint job...feeling reminded me of hawaii but none of the details remind me of details i know of hawaii....it could be any where in the world...i am concerned more that it could be premonition from higher source....
Re: Dream Diary Morning by OmoAlata(f): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2012
19naia: i am concerned more that it could be premonition from higher source....

When you got up, you should have prayed to cancel the bad dream wink
Re: Dream Diary Morning by seyibrown(f): 2:30am On Oct 17, 2012
Subscribing ...

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus Christ To You? / How And When Does God Discipline Us Whenever We Sin? / The Generation And Propagation Of The Divine Knowledge Is Not A Waste.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.