Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Swearing In Ceremony Of The New PROJAN Social Director. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Swearing In Ceremony Of The New PROJAN Social Director. (850 Views)

Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) / NPJC Or Projan....am Really Confused / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swearing In Ceremony Of The New PROJAN Social Director. by Xymc1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Please this is not a joke,just a ceremony,so please feel free to lay your wishes for my success as the new Social Director.
You are all welcome to the swearing in ceremony of the new PROJAN Social director.. All friends,family,and well-wishers of the new social director( i.e me)were invited but no NJPC's allowed.
Now without much ado,lets get to the matter at hand. I would like to crave your indulgence while i call the PROJAN President to this thread before the ceremony continues. But while we're waiting for him and the Vice-president,please help yourself at the bar...*invites some waiters to go round collectin orders*
Please the President of PROJAN should please hurry up to this thread and when he arrives he should identify himself,ok
Re: Swearing In Ceremony Of The New PROJAN Social Director. by bunmioguns(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
cool cool cool cool
Re: Swearing In Ceremony Of The New PROJAN Social Director. by Xymc1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
I take it your the President,right?,plzz forgive my ignorance
Re: Swearing In Ceremony Of The New PROJAN Social Director. by larride(m): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
Xymc...:
I take it your the President,right?,plzz forgive my ignorance

Bunmioguns is the new President of Projan while Jojo Armani is the new Vice-president, meanwhile Bin Gbagbo (BG) is the former president and founder of PROJAN.

Congratz on your promotion.

UP PROJAN, WE RULES
Re: Swearing In Ceremony Of The New PROJAN Social Director. by Xymc1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
Thanks bro
Re: Swearing In Ceremony Of The New PROJAN Social Director. by ekwurekwu(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
I wonder the post I did take? *sighs*
Re: Swearing In Ceremony Of The New PROJAN Social Director. by mormoni(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2012
D one nd only sec gen is around

*heads straight to sit close to d president, VP, nd PM

(1) (Reply)

Laugh It Off With St. Akpos / #just For Laugh Enjoy! / Caption This. . . A Bear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.