Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics (2830 Views)

Tottenham’s Benoît Assou-ekotto Doesn’t Follow Football And Didn’t Know Luis Sua / Highest Earners In Football 2010 / £100 Million Bid For Kaka: Does This Make Football And Business Sense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by omodapson(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
I just don't understand the team anymore. Their matches are becoming boring to watch because you can easily determine outcomes.

Take their latest match against Seville for example, they were trailing and victory was far from reach but somehow, they managed to send a guiltless player off in a most bizzare manner. Fabregas was the architect this time(I have lost my respect for him).

As if that was not enough, their opponent managed to hold them but because they are so used to cheating with the help of refrees, they scooped an equalizer with the help of a handball during the build up to the goal.

That was it! At that point, victory was certain. My question is, when will Barca start playing professionally? It's high time they stopped all this play acting for the sake of football!
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by davies123: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
Refree's don't fall for it they are part of the conspiracy!I watched the Sevilla match and it was so cheap!used to be Barca fan as at 2010 but d constant cheating drove me away
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by omodapson(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2012
davies123: Refree's don't fall for it they are part of the conspiracy!I watched the Sevilla match and it was so cheap!used to be Barca fan as at 2010 but d constant cheating drove me away

It's so annoying. Barca is killing football and we keep praising them for being the best. Smh
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by ddippset(m): 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
sorry but your bvtt is gonna hurt all night.
davies123: Refree's don't fall for it they are part of the conspiracy!I watched the Sevilla match and it was so cheap!used to be Barca fan as at 2010 but d constant cheating drove me away
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by davies123: 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
ddippset: sorry but your bvtt is gonna hurt all night.
Guy I used to be a fan like u till d thing was too much,we should love good football but not in expense of integrity!
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by ddippset(m): 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
davies123:
Guy I used to be a fan like u till d thing was too much,we should love good football but not in expense of integrity!
what integrity are you talking about? if a certain coach who got so many dubious calls and so many dubious 3-points tru the season could brag and boast about a la liga title and a 100 point season at the end of the season, then what integrity are you really talking about? my brother leave that thing joor.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by davies123: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2012
ddippset: what integrity are you talking about? if a certain coach who got so many dubious calls and so many dubious 3-points tru the season could brag and boast about a la liga title and a 100 point season at the end of the season, then what integrity are you really talking about? my brother leave that thing joor.
That doesn't justify anything!You don't hv to cheat because a certain coach cheated last season.If u say ur d best team in d world then prove that to us by winning clean
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 30, 2012
I know say some people go commit suicide this night because of football.
When Madrid got a lot of dubious calls last season on their way to the title, where were all of you to criticise them? For all they did, they canonized football and we Barca are only an embarassement to it. Go get a life all of you.
When a player head butts an opponent, he has no business with the pitch again. Medel's moment of madness cost his team and we took full advantage of that. Had he stayed we may have won anyway cos we're now masters of late shows. We love to keep it late these days You gotta love us. At least we were not given some penalties. We worked well and got our reward. Be happy for us. Dont sit there sulking all night.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by davies123: 12:26am On Sep 30, 2012
Johnpaul88: I know say some people go commit suicide this night because of football.
When Madrid got a lot of dubious calls last season on their way to the title, where were all of you to criticise them? For all they did, they canonized football and we Barca are only an embarassement to it. Go get a life all of you.
When a player head butts an opponent, he has no business with the pitch again. Medel's moment of madness cost his team and we took full advantage of that. Had he stayed we may have won anyway cos we're now masters of late shows. We love to keep it late these days You gotta love us. At least we were not given some penalties. We worked well and got our reward. Be happy for us. Dont sit there sulking all night.

Are u sure u watched d match?Both players shuld ve been sent off,it was a two way challenge,check it out on youtube tmrow.Anyways no matter how much Barca cheat they won't still win the title,u just wait and see!
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 30, 2012
davies123:

Are u sure u watched d match?Both players shuld ve been sent off,it was a two way challenge,check it out on youtube tmrow.Anyways no matter how much Barca cheat they won't still win the title,u just wait and see!
I should have known you are a sorry ,dejected Madrid fan. I thought your interest is to protect the integrity of football from we Barca that are 'bent on dragging it to the mud'. But now i see. You are a wretched Madrid Fan who want to see his miserable club retain the title they bought last season with 25 penalties by Penaldo. Sorry for you, it wont happen again this season. That Madrid lost in Seville does not mean we should also lose. You are a glory hunter and will soon be hunted down and embarassed. Shame to you!!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by sholatech(m): 2:33am On Sep 30, 2012
Davies 123 is a real Madrid fan. So you did not see all the handballs that pele handled inside box 18 last season and was overlooked, and plenty off side goals referee gave you and many goals for barca disallowed for off-side..were you watching football when zidane gave someone a head-butt??
Please, Barca always play professionally, they just don't make noise like u when they get affected by referee decisions
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by usbcable(m): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2012
@davies,

why bother over spilt milk.

no need knocking your head against the wall over barcelona. just watch the matches and everytime they cheat or whatever antics comes from them just say to your self "i was only imagining things". then M.O.V.E. on.

no be today guy.
any time you talk about barcelona they justify evil based on the fact that a devil did same somtime ago.

SMH for some of their fanboys sha.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by davies123: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2012
Johnpaul88: I should have known you are a sorry ,dejected Madrid fan. I thought your interest is to protect the integrity of football from we Barca that are 'bent on dragging it to the mud'. But now i see. You are a wretched Madrid Fan who want to see his miserable club retain the title they bought last season with 25 penalties by Penaldo. Sorry for you, it wont happen again this season. That Madrid lost in Seville does not mean we should also lose. You are a glory hunter and will soon be hunted down and embarassed. Shame to you!!
Why can't u make any sensible arguement without abusing,that's speaks volumes on how u where brought up.If u take away messi goals Barca is in relegation zone.Go and subtract it from last season.Its not by dancing around d field with possession and then start cheating!
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by scantee(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
All u barca haters should go & hug wet transformert or rather jump into d ocean and drawn. The diffrence b/w my dearing barca and ur team is dat, whn we ar behind we keep our cool and eventually sneak a victory, bt in ur case is the other way round. Go get a life. Barca til i die.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by dominique(f): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
i saw the highlights and was totally disgusted. The world will soon start to lose interest in this Spanish league because of the blatant cheating they allow the chosen two get away with. I'm sure they wouldn't have sent the sevilla player off assuming barca was leading.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by ddippset(m): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
dominique: i saw the highlights and was totally disgusted. The world will soon start to lose interest in this Spanish league because of the blatant cheating they allow the chosen two get away with. I'm sure they wouldn't have sent the sevilla player off assuming barca was leading.
iam surprised you would say this. hardly any week passes without a calamity from an EPL referee. if it's not a dubious penalty for man u, it's one for chelsea. if its not a legit goal ruled out against tottenham, its a dubious red card for liverpool. dont even go there pal.
davies123:
Why can't u make any sensible arguement without abusing,that's speaks volumes on how u where brought up.If u take away messi goals Barca is in relegation zone.Go and subtract it from last season.Its not by dancing around d field with possession and then start cheating!
take away messi's goals you say! tomorrow now you would say that messi is thrash without xavi and iniesta. when the haters chose to discredit barcelona they say barca is nothing without messi and then when they want to discredit messi they say messi is nothing without barca. so which one of the above? make up your minds b1tches.
usbcable: @davies,

why bother over spilt milk.

no need knocking your head against the wall over barcelona. just watch the matches and everytime they cheat or whatever antics comes from them just say to your self "i was only imagining things". then M.O.V.E. on.

no be today guy.
any time you talk about barcelona they justify evil based on the fact that a devil did same somtime ago.

SMH for some of their fanboys sha.
last season madrid bragged about a HUNDRED POINT SEASON when in hind sight they got so many dubious 3 points. more than any club in spain and prolly more than any club in europe.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by davies123: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
ddippset: iam surprised you would say this. hardly any week passes without a calamity from an EPL referee. if it's not a dubious penalty for man u, it's one for chelsea. if its not a legit goal ruled out against tottenham, its a dubious red card for liverpool. dont even go there pal.take away messi's goals you say! tomorrow now you would say that messi is thrash without xavi and iniesta. when the haters chose to discredit barcelona they say barca is nothing without messi and then when they want to discredit messi they say messi is nothing without barca. so which one of the above? make up your minds b1tches.last season madrid bragged about a HUNDRED POINT SEASON when in hind sight they got so many dubious 3 points. more than any club in spain and prolly more than any club in europe.

The difference btw Barca and Real is that only you d Barca fans ever talk about Real cheating but Chelsea,Arsenal,Ac milan,Real fans and indeed d entire world call you cheats cos they ve all fallen victims to your antics at one time or the other.Nobody ever says Realmadrid is a cheat except Barca fans and we know why
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by usbcable(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
ddippset: last season madrid bragged about a HUNDRED POINT SEASON when in hind sight they got so many dubious 3 points. more than any club in spain and prolly more than any club in europe.

well this point seems to say,
if madrid could cheat to win last season, lets show 'em we are better at cheating to get "dubious 3 points" to win the league too.

starting with Sevilla of course.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by ogazi007(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
The officiating was very good.Medel will always get himself sent off for lack of discipline,he left the Ref with no other choice.Red card is part of the game and besides,Barca played with ten men against Madrid for over over 70mins and never complains that the ref was bias for sending off Andriano.Barca knows how to loss,hence they always congratulate their opponent and move on.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by ddippset(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2012
davies123:

The difference btw Barca and Real is that only you d Barca fans ever talk about Real cheating but Chelsea,Arsenal,Ac milan,Real fans and indeed d entire world call you cheats cos they ve all fallen victims to your antics at one time or the other.Nobody ever says Realmadrid is a cheat except Barca fans and we know why
but of course no one else could talk about madrid cheating because madrid has been irrelevant in europe for a decade now. last time i checked only beer parlour and motor park analysts called us cheats. on espn, bbc, aljazeera, goal.com, euro.com, past legends of football call this barca group the greatest of all time.
usbcable:

well this point seems to say,
if madrid could cheat to win last season, lets show 'em we are better at cheating to get "dubious 3 points" to win the league too.

starting with Sevilla of course.

maybe you're right bro, wouldnt be a bad idea. who knows tito might have the moniker 'the only one' at the season's ending.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by omodapson(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
ogazi007: The officiating was very good.Medel will always get himself sent off for lack of discipline,he left the Ref with no other choice.Red card is part of the game and besides,Barca played with ten men against Madrid for over over 70mins and never complains that the ref was bias for sending off Andriano.Barca knows how to loss,hence they always congratulate their opponent and move on.

Did u see d match at all?
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by usbcable(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2012
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by davies123: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2012
ddippset: but of course no one else could talk about madrid cheating because madrid has been irrelevant in europe for a decade now. last time i checked only beer parlour and motor park analysts called us cheats. on espn, bbc, aljazeera, goal.com, euro.com, past legends of football call this barca group the greatest of all time.maybe you're right bro, wouldnt be a bad idea. who knows tito might have the moniker 'the only one' at the season's ending.
This guy just started watching football yesterday!Sorry U don't know d history ur club.Real has won about double of anything Barca has won sofar.Barca are mere theatre performers while Real is d most successful club in history of the game,u have ur google use it!
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by ddippset(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
davies123:
This guy just started watching football yesterday!Sorry U don't know d history ur club.Real has won about double of anything Barca has won sofar.Barca are mere theatre performers while Real is d most successful club in history of the game,u have ur google use it!
lol. i repeat madrid has been irrelevant in europe in the past decade and this barca team has been adjudged by many many as the greatest in history.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by davies123: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
ddippset: lol. i repeat madrid has been irrelevant in europe in the past decade and this barca team has been adjudged by many many as the greatest in history.

If being relevant means bribing refrees and match officials,diving up and down,surrounding d refree,dancing around d pitch in d name of ball possesion,cheating and fixing matches to win trophies then I don't want to be relevant!
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by ddippset(m): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2012
davies123:

If being relevant means bribing refrees and match officials,diving up and down,surrounding d refree,dancing around d pitch in d name of ball possesion,cheating and fixing matches to win trophies then I don't want to be relevant!
no no nope. being relevant actually means having the best 3 players in world football, winning 3 champions league trophies in the past decade in question, beating the real madrid in question over and over again including a 5- 0 bashing, thrashing the greatest team in EPL history silly in the uefa champions league, playing football from another planet, as neutral(not biased) football fans would call it, being aclaimed the world's best team in the past decade in question, not kicking opponents who are technically better and talented than you, not teaching your players to fight and poke others in the eyes. this is relevance my friend.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by sholatech(m): 12:36am On Oct 01, 2012
So anytime Di Maria dives and gets those penalties for RM I should see it as deceit and match fixing??
davies123:

Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by davies123: 1:23am On Oct 01, 2012
ddippset: no no nope. being relevant actually means having the best 3 players in world football, winning 3 champions league trophies in the past decade in question, beating the real madrid in question over and over again including a 5- 0 bashing, thrashing the greatest team in EPL history silly in the uefa champions league, playing football from another planet, as neutral(not biased) football fans would call it, being aclaimed the world's best team in the past decade in question, not kicking opponents who are technically better and talented than you, not teaching your players to fight and poke others in the eyes. this is relevance my friend.

Hmmm...impressive resume for eufalona.How much did u guys pay for it?
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by usbcable(m): 6:47am On Oct 01, 2012
ogazi007: The officiating was very good.Medel will always get himself sent off for lack of discipline,he left the Ref with no other choice.Red card is part of the game and besides,Barca played with ten men against Madrid for over over 70mins and never complains that the ref was bias for sending off Andriano.Barca knows how to loss,hence they always congratulate their opponent and move on.

it is only an idiot that would complain that the sending off of Adriano was dubious.
ah ah na wa for una sef.

davies is an epl fan and all you folks could concort up as a counter argument is madrid this real that.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by usbcable(m): 6:47am On Oct 01, 2012
omodapson:

Did u see d match at all?

he did but only saw what he wanted to see.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by usbcable(m): 6:51am On Oct 01, 2012
ddippset: maybe you're right bro, wouldnt be a bad idea. who knows tito might have the moniker 'the only one' at the season's ending.

jealousy and kongi na hin go kill una

The Special one---- you tried stealing it for pep
now
The Only one------- you wan steal am for pito or is it tito

note STEAL in bothe lines. that is the monicker for barca.

BarSTEALona
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by usbcable(m): 7:02am On Oct 01, 2012
ddippset: lol. i repeat madrid has been irrelevant in europe in the past decade and this barca team has been adjudged by many many as the greatest in history.

yeah yeah yeah,

just as nigeria is irrelevant in Africa.

yet year in year out our finances better the whole of catalunya
the best players never refuse to come play for us.
we won the UCL in 2000 and 2002
we won the liga in 2001,2003,2007,2008 and 2012

and we remain as the most valuable club in europe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Got A Flash Of Breast From A Topless Demonstrator In Germany / Arsene Wenger Takes A Picture With Arsenal’s Five New Signings [picture LOLZ] / Mourinho: Barcelona Bribe Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.