Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics (2838 Views)

Tottenham’s Benoît Assou-ekotto Doesn’t Follow Football And Didn’t Know Luis Sua / Highest Earners In Football 2010 / £100 Million Bid For Kaka: Does This Make Football And Business Sense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by usbcable(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2012
sholatech: So anytime Di Maria dives and gets those penalties for RM I should see it as deceit and match fixing??

za whole world including RM fans acknowledges that the best actor in RM is Angel. But just as a sage said last year "we don't pretend to be who we are not". and our Oscar/Academy award player does not do it to get players sent off unlike a long list of catalans.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by ddippset(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
usbcable:

yeah yeah yeah,

just as nigeria is irrelevant in Africa.

yet year in year out our finances better the whole of catalunya
the best players never refuse to come play for us.
we won the UCL in 2000 and 2002
we won the liga in 2001,2003,2007,2008 and 2012

and we remain as the most valuable club in europe.
lemme explain in lay man's terms for you. in footballing terms when we say 'in europe' we mean basically 2 club competitions; the uefa champions league and the europa cup. so i repeat for the second time, real madrid has been irrelevant in europe in the past decade. comprende'?
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by usbcable(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
ddippset: lemme explain in lay man's terms for you. in footballing terms when we say 'in europe' we mean basically 2 club competitions; the uefa champions league and the europa cup. so i repeat for the second time, real madrid has been irrelevant in europe in the past decade. comprende'?

4 ur comprende
ucl is same as champions league

and you see any thing talk again about the sevilla ojoro analogy/example wey you bin use.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by ddippset(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
usbcable:

4 ur comprende
ucl is same as champions league

and you see any thing talk again about the sevilla ojoro analogy/example wey you bin use.
but from your comment your last ucl dated 2002. and this is 2012. tens years have passed, that's a decade i guess. except of course you are aserting that a decade must start in 2010, 2020, 2030, etc.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by ddippset(m): 7:07am On Oct 03, 2012
i don't see any hypocrite talking about sergio busquet's wrong red card today!!!
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by usbcable(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2012
there is a basic difference between saying:
in the last ten years ans in the last decade

and it also applies to saying in the past decade is not same as saying in the last ten years.

ask any brilliant SSCE student that is preparing for JAMB they will explain the rules of english on the difference.

hence,
"the past decade "= 2001 -2010.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by ddippset(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
usbcable: there is a basic difference between saying:
in the last ten years ans in the last decade

and it also applies to saying in the past decade is not same as saying in the last ten years.

ask any brilliant SSCE student that is preparing for JAMB they will explain the rules of english on the difference.

hence,
"the past decade "= 2001 -2010.
i just asked a very dvmb JS 3 student preparing for her js3 exams and guess what. surprisingly she was smart enough to know that a decade is definitely a span of 10 years but the 01's - 10's are only used for the sake of convenience. just convenience.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by usbcable(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
ddippset: i just asked a very dvmb JS 3 student preparing for her js3 exams and guess what. surprisingly she was smart enough to know that a decade is definitely a span of 10 years but the 01's - 10's are only used for the sake of convenience. just convenience.

so an answer from a dumb JS 3 student explains better a question/answer compared to a brilliant SS3 student.

infact i give up.

now i know why you seem not to be able to "differenciate" between PAST & LAST.

and for your "con-ve-nieeeeence" next time inquire about things from S.M.A.R.T/ In-Tel-li-Gent/ Brilliant people and not dvmbass JS3 students.
and secondly Mr ddippset explain the questions better to the student.
Re: Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics by ddippset(m): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
usbcable:

so an answer from a dumb JS 3 student explains better a question/answer compared to a brilliant SS3 student.

infact i give up.

now i know why you seem not to be able to "differenciate" between PAST & LAST.

and for your "con-ve-nieeeeence" next time inquire about things from S.M.A.R.T/ In-Tel-li-Gent/ Brilliant people and not dvmbass JS3 students.
and secondly Mr ddippset explain the questions better to the student.
she was 'smart enough to know' not 'smart enough to say'. you just dont get the point now, do you? enjoy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March / Mourinho: Barcelona Bribe Officials / Arsene Wenger Takes A Picture With Arsenal’s Five New Signings [picture LOLZ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.