Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Direct Connection Of Radiator Fan Is Harmful!!!! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Direct Connection Of Radiator Fan Is Harmful!!!! (41935 Views)

Radiator Fan Constantly Running (even When Engine Is Off) / Help Radiator Fan Not Working ( Problem Solved ) / Radiator Fan Only Works When AC Is Switched On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Connection Of Radiator Fan Is Harmful!!!! by dicksonadams(m): 3:05am On Sep 19, 2021
Rockride:
Please how to correct this if already don in car. I would be glad if I get solution. Thanks 08143321347
contact autologic
Re: Direct Connection Of Radiator Fan Is Harmful!!!! by orlarshupor: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
I am currently experiencing this on my Camry 08.
I have heard different things from mechanics and rewire.
Double radiator cell because of our weather in Nigeria.
Direct dual relay
Removal of thermostat etc
Re: Direct Connection Of Radiator Fan Is Harmful!!!! by Donjuan77: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Please I need someone around warri or uyo who can reconnect my fan from direct to thermostat email myblodbroda@gmail.com.
Re: Direct Connection Of Radiator Fan Is Harmful!!!! by okoroemeka(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=honmusa post=31511353][/quote]I had similar problem with coolant levels always low without any visible leaks until the vehicle refused to start one day,the ECU was taken out and it was soaked with coolant,it appears the pipe that supply's hot water from the engine to the blower inside the dashboard is corroded and dropping water on top of the ECU,check your under carpets for signs of waterlogging

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Check VSC System Warning Indication On My 2007 Camryxle V6 / 12 Phrases You Wil NEVER Get Unless You Learnt How To Drive In Nigeria. / Made-In-Nigeria Hybrid Electric Car Unveiled In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.