Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? (15545 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / Higher Education And The Female Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by samguru(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
i was in a church family program yesterday,this question was raised by one of the audience during interactive session,to my surprise,this question generated a lot controversies to an extent where the convener was forced to bring the program to an end untimely.

please dont attach gender sentiment to your stand,which of the sex do you think is easier to raise?
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
As far as I'm concerned BOTH, I have 3 girls. And my childhood friend has 3 boys all in the same age groups, their house is disorganized as my house when it comes to toys, rooms and clothes.

But I may be wrong now because they are still young, I pray to have it easy, so far so good.

3 Likes

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Gudme: 6:20am On Oct 16, 2012
 think boys are more difficult to raise
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by ektbear: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2012
Girls are more difficult to raise.

Fear of pregnancy.

Periods.

All this crap women/girls have to deal with in life since society is biased against them

8 Likes

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2012
As a Father ...A Boy.

The Conflict of Rise from, Submissive Son to Late Teen Aggressive Adult Man.

The Moment Will Come when he will Challenge you

While you are all Old and Washed Up.

The Moment will come when your Son Promotes Himself through Earth,Time and Existence as the Alpha Male of your Family

Science And Nature Prevents you from Doing Anything..

I Imagine That feeling must be Horrible.

For A Mother, without question Raising a Daughter

6 Likes

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by emmanwandud(m): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2012
Girls are 2 difficult 2 raise,fear of seeing my daughter hanging out the boys makes me shiver
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by sylve11: 6:30am On Oct 16, 2012
Both sexes. The male children are special in destroying ur properties, while the female ones are special in know know. Clothes wise they are the same, food wise the male children tend to consume slightly higher than the female children due to their excessive play. So many to mention about both sexes, but They are both difficult and lovable to bring up. cool

5 Likes

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2012
I rather have my daughter come home and find out she is a slutt and sleeping with all the guys in town.

Than get knocked on my asss by my disrespectful aggressive son who has inherited my foul mouthed maverick genetic genes.

Personally, i know i would have allot of trouble raising a Boy with a Mind like Mines.

1 Like

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:35am On Oct 16, 2012
Females are very easy to control when they are still young. But when they start developing oranges then you are in 4 it. U have to start watching out 4 orange suckers! Females are gullible and easily deceived by little things like gifts, money. Boys are generally stubborn when they are young but most later change and learn to take responsibily. Boys too can be wayward sometimes but i prefer raising male children to female. SHIKENA!

19 Likes

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by sylve11: 6:36am On Oct 16, 2012
Alaura-Laura:
As a Father ...A Boy.

The Conflict of Rise from, Submissive Son to Late Teen Aggressive Adult Man.

The Moment Will Come when he will Challenge you

While you are all Old and Washed Up.

The Moment will come when your Son Promotes Himself through Earth,Time and Existence as the Alpha Male of your Family

Science And Nature Prevents you from Doing Anything..

I Imagine That feeling must be Horrible.

For A Mother, without question Raising a Daughter

U can't take the bulshit a daughter'd wanna give to u either, I swear!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by chucky234(m): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2012
I don't know why people complains and referred to a God's given gift as being difficult,both sexes are easy to raise once you understands the child.
My daughter who loves throwing toys around in the sitting room always run into trouble with the mother and the mother hit or scold her at every opportunity,I asked the mother to her time to understands the little girl and develop a healthy means of communicating with her. She has since strike a balance with my little angel and they are both happy for it,instead of the mother hitting her as she used to all she say now is " honey stop,enough of that play" in a friendly tone,my daughter will smile then says "ok mummy am done already".
Understand your child/children and develop a healthy communication culture with the child/children,that way you will have no cause to refers to your child as "difficult to raise".

17 Likes

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by ektbear: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2012
Alaura-Laura:
I rather have my daughter come home and find out she is a slutt and sleeping with all the guys in town.

Than get knocked on my asss by my disrespectful aggressive son who has inherited my foul mouthed maverick genetic genes.

Personally, i know i would have allot of trouble raising a Boy with a Mind like Mines.

I'd rather have a disrespectful, aggressive son than a slut daughter, personally.

8 Likes

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by chucky234(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2012
sylve11: Both sexes. The male children are special in destroying ur properties, while the female ones are special in know know. Clothes wise they are the same, food wise the male children tend to consume slightly higher than the female children due to their excessive play. So many to mention about both sexes, but They are both difficult and lovable to bring up. cool
Hmmm my younger sister's daughter consumes food like an adult oooo

1 Like

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Dygeasy(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2012
Anyone raised an hermaphrodite? Gawd! Those are difficult to raise.
#didn'ttalk

3 Likes

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by ednut1(m): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2012
male all d way, wetin i wan use gal do, wastin my money on dem skul fees, beauty, and oda tins , and dem one otondo boy go come carry am away lmao
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2012
Girls!!

Spend all you have, some day she'll give out her womanhood for peanuts..

They are difficult humans

1 Like

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by igbo2011(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2012
ekt_bear: Girls are more difficult to raise.

Fear of pregnancy.

Periods.

All this crap women/girls have to deal with in life since society is biased against them
How is society based against women? You have to understand even though men have the best jobs we also have the worst jobs. Look for the most dangerous jobs and they are all male dominated. Also during wars men fight the vast majority of wars not women. Also if society was based against women then why is there so much women's health and breast cancer months? Or during the Titanic why did women and children get to go on the life boats and the men died? Just because the world is run by men doesn't mean it is run for men.

4 Likes

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2012
ekt_bear:

I'd rather have a disrespectful, aggressive son than a slut daughter, personally.
Thank you, bros.
A slut daughter is worse than the devil.

I won't hesitate to kill a slut daughter..

1 Like

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Les: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2012
I think none is more difficult to raise provided you have wat it takes to raise kids but a baby gal might need a lil bit of more concentration ranging from periods to d fact she would go and have another family name and parents would want dem to represent them well in her new home. That's why they would take extra time in teaching her dos and don'ts of d society, good home managing skills and so on. 2. Wat a boy does remains outside but wat a gal does, she brings it home- parents will also take extra time to make sure there baby gals don't disgrace them if you know wat i mean. And finally, a man said something like "every daughters can b a mother but not every mothers were once daughters" this's to say, b4 a woman can settle in her own, she must have gon tru a period of training in daughtership, atleast, no sensible parents would want their daughters to stay wit dem for life or being brought back to them after marriage for one reason or the other. Also, gals d say are weaker sex, who would want her daughter harassed sexually or intimidated? Due to that, parents would watch their baby gals closely. With this, one can conclude that baby gals need extra care. I said none is more difficult because if you have wat it takes to train ur kids, money, skills, time, luv etc it wont be difficult, infaat you will even be happy you're doing it and positive response will give you joy! So none is more difficult, after all they are all children!

1 Like

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2012
which kind rubbish question be this one ?
Go and listen to "dear mama by 2pac"
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2012
If you have a Godly home and money, then your boys are 100% safe!

But your money and godly nature would do NADA on your girls. They have a very shallow thought.. one day she'll either spend all your earnings on small small boys or choose the #1 from michael over your #1million..

4 Likes

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by chucky234(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2012
Dygeasy: Anyone raised an hermaphrodite? Gawd! Those are difficult to raise.
#didn'ttalk
Do you have any in your house?
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by chucky234(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2012
Dygeasy: Anyone raised an hermaphrodite? Gawd! Those are difficult to raise.
#didn'ttalk
Do you have any in your house or are you one yourself?
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by mactoni91(m): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2012
Ma english aint dat good sha
bt i'ld try ma best
A female child is more difficult tew raise...
From d books i ve read and from what ma lecturers has taught me
especially, in DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY,
gurls tend tew develop more rapidly than their counterpart
i.e, d onset of puberty and d transition of puberty tew adolecent..
During this period, they tend tew face many challenges...
Challenges like managing new body developments(menses,breast,etc)
and how tew manage peer pressures ( if ma friends re having sex and they want me tew, amma give it a try else they ma push me out)
since learning is a relative permanet change in behaviour due tew experience,observation or mimicing. Believe it/nt we tend tew learn more from our peers than frm our parents and siblings.
in terms of weakness and strenght without adding sentiments, d females re weak in decision making( wen under strong pressures) compared tew their counterparts..
Wit these challenges, pregnancy may occur( wen trying tew gratify inate sexual drives)
they wanna join their friends in fashion/make-ups exhibitions i.e, ( making u spend more finacial resources while dey attract the pregnators)...
With all these, I feel bringing up a female child is more complicated unlike their counterpart.

6 Likes

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by feminineA: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2012
Just like the bible says "except the Lord builds a house they labour in vain that build it" male or female are both difficult to raise except the Lord helps you

5 Likes

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by patholaw: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2012
#fwesh boiz# all d way...gurls are also nice 2 bring up but only dat dey don't use their No 6 cuz wen dey become teens dey start turning in2 somtin else...

2 Likes

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 16, 2012
Being a Slut is not all that bad at least i Know she is enjoying herself, and Physically Pleased

If i have a Daughter, i will be very Liberal with what she is and is not allowed to do with her VaJina.

"Her" VaJina.
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by chucky234(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2012
acidosis™:
If you have a Godly home and money, then your boys are 100% safe!

But your money and godly nature would do NADA on your girls. They have a very shallow thought.. one day she'll either spend all your earnings on small small boys or choose the #1 from michael over your #1million..
female children are special,I go to almost everywhere including business meetings with my daughter since she was 6 month old,police even attempted to arrest me one afternoon as I was driving to Ikeja with her in my car without the mother with us. She is just 3yr but very brilliant and inquisitive,I can't swap her for any male child.

1 Like

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by ektbear: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2012
igbo2011:
How is society based against women? You have to understand even though men have the best jobs we also have the worst jobs. Look for the most dangerous jobs and they are all male dominated. Also during wars men fight the vast majority of wars not women. Also if society was based against women then why is there so much women's health and breast cancer months? Or during the Titanic why did women and children get to go on the life boats and the men died? Just because the world is run by men doesn't mean it is run for men.

Eh, this would be a pretty long discussion appropriate for another thread. But just as one example, women earn less money than men, even adjusting for similar qualifications.
Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by meggieblac: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2012
I take it most of the posters here have not really seen a bad son. From my personal experiences, i'll rather have a troublesome daughter than a son. Talk about drugs(especially all dis 'igbo' and oda concoctions)which is becoming d fad among young boys. Bad company dat lead dem 2 perform such atrocities you'll b shocked if you knew because d fact is dat guys get mind more than gals. And i'm talking about children whose parents did d best 2 raise dem up well.

1 Like

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by patholaw: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2012
Alaura-Laura:
Being a Slut is not all that bad at least i Know she is enjoying herself, and Physically Pleased

If i have a Daughter, i will be very Liberal with what she is and is not allowed to do with her VaJina.

"Her" VaJina.

if its my daughter 2tins are involve either i disown her or i kill her.

1 Like

Re: Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? by sdiq: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2012
IF I LOOK WATIN BOYS THEY DO TO GIRLS OMO NA GIRL DIFFICULT PASS, TO BORN GIRL SELF THEY FEAR ME O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I See No Good Reason To Marry / Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? / Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.