Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Has Happened To Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Happened To Nairaland? (1361 Views)

The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? / Have You Ever Felt Like A Day Has Happened Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Happened To Nairaland? by folafola(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2012
I noticed since few days that nairaland is no more showing google adverts and they are replaced with local adverts, why is this so or is seun planning to become another google in Nigeria? if this is so I want to apply for 'nairasense' advert so i can make much more money on my blog as i do with adsense, i just wrote a reveiw about how to place adverts on nairaland though. has anyone noticed this or is it my browser?

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To Nairaland? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
folafola: I noticed since few days that nairaland is no more showing google adverts and they are replaced with local adverts, why is this so or is seun planning to become another google in Nigeria? if this is so I want to apply for 'nairasense' advert so i can make much more money on my blog as i do with adsense, i just wrote a reveiw about how to place adverts on nairaland though. has anyone noticed this or is it my browser?
I think it s going to fetch him more pay as he would be dealing directly with the advertisers ,
Secondly it would be more beneficial in that it will be mainly Nigerian adverts(for the target audience nigerians)and not some rubbish google advert that has little or nothing to do with the vast majority of visitors that visit this site.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To Nairaland? by folafola(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
yeah when nairaland starts giving out money to publishers I wish to subscribe o Seun

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To Nairaland? by mavtrevor(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2012
An advert space on NL is at the rate of 10k a day....
Re: What Has Happened To Nairaland? by folafola(m): 4:05am On Oct 03, 2012
i think it is high time we have our own local adverts publishers. Nairaland has taken a giant step and i knw someday we wil get there
Re: What Has Happened To Nairaland? by folafola(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2013
folafola: i think it is high time we have our own local adverts publishers. Nairaland has taken a giant step and i knw someday we wil get there
what do you think?
Re: What Has Happened To Nairaland? by Skynett: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mr Fola, which one is nairasense again, or you coin the word personally or what?
Re: What Has Happened To Nairaland? by folafola(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2015
[quoett post=18664894]Mr Fola, which one is nairasense again, or you coin the word personally or what?[/quote]
Coined language

(1) (Reply)

22 Lessons I Have Learnt In 22 Years / Nigeria To Experience An Eclipse Of The Moon On The 3rd Of November / Menace Of NL "Logout Button" Advise For Mr Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.