Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland (12745 Views)

3 Types Of Churchgoers / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by UyiIredia(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2012
I hope acidosis has examined me too and finds me amongst the born-again Christians.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2012
Luke 6:37
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned.

This is the word of El Shalldie, HellOweHim, The Great Eye Am, The One and Only Jealous God..

2 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by OmoAlata(f): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
musKeeto:

This is the word of El Shalldie, HellOweHim, The Great Eye Am, The One and Only Jealous God..

Thankfully, for your sake, our God is a merciful God. Call Him names, then get on your knees and ask for forgiveness, He'll still forgive. Damn!!
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2012
musKeeto: Luke 6:37
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
Omo Alata:

Thankfully, for your sake, our God is a merciful God. Call Him names, then get on your knees and ask for forgiveness, He'll still forgive. Damn!!

A christian woman cursing? Or are you damning him? Remember, you do not have the power to judge or decide another person's afterlife destination.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
Uyi Iredia: I hope acidosis has examined me too and finds me amongst the born-again Christians.
Lol..will examine you, sir
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
*sad*
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
musKeeto:
THESE ARE YOUR WORDS. Get ready for the consequences.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by cantell(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
@op,
You should add calliotti to your list of dead again christians.
The little heel has lost her way and attacks God anytime she pleases.
She's a hopeless case.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
Lol @ OP ur one funny guy.Iam so blessed and honoured too,my God is goodo

dude wats ur story?Do tell us

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2012
acidosis™:
After examining the e-character of several so called Christians on nairaland.. I discovered and then classified the Christians in 3 categories based on their numerous post on RELIGION section:
The list goes like this,

1. The BORN-AGAIN Christians : Those in this category have been thoroughly tested, examined and proven.. They include: Joagbaje, olaadegbu, HumbledbyGrace, omo alata, uyi iredia and few others, (..will post their names soon)

2. The BORN-AGAINST Christians : Virtually everyone on Nairaland falls in this category. They go to church infact some of them are in church as I type.. but they are always AGAINST basic doctrines. They are ready to insult you for paying tithe to your pastor, for given out seeds in your church..
Just go through this link and see how christians insult themselves and MOG for building universties.
www.nairaland.com/1055944/nigerian-churches-building-universities.
Another name best fitted for them is accusers of brethren

3. DEAD AGAIN CHRISTIAN : Please pardon me for making use of the word D E A D. . These set of nairalanders are claiming ATHEIST but I call them Back- sliders. They still go about filling out CHRISTIAN on forms in real life.. Some of them go to church, play gospel songs but never will they acknowledge God on the internet..
e.g callioti

IDENTIFY YOURSELF NOW, and if you must change, please strive to be in the first category.
Thanks & God bless!

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 01, 2012
I like that quote!
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by mkmyers45(m): 1:51am On Oct 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
"I am one of the disciples that wined and dined with Jesus Christ during the passover " --> Davidylians

"Some pages in my Bible are missing" ---> Acidosians

"Religion? Bah!! Mental shackles" ---> Logicians
Hehehe
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 01, 2012
acidosis™:

THESE ARE YOUR WORDS. Get ready for the consequences.
THE OP IS YOUR FOOLISHNESS ON DISPLAY. Be prepared to face the consequences of going against the commands of Yahweh..
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by mkmyers45(m): 1:53am On Oct 01, 2012

Dies grin grin grin
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by mkmyers45(m): 1:55am On Oct 01, 2012
I think the OP is bleeped up...Just a glance at Acodisis activities at the romance board speaks a lot

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 01, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:
dude wats ur story?Do tell us
cool
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2012
mkmyers45: I think the OP is bleeped up...Just a glance at Acodisis activities at the romance board speaks a lot
am not trying to prove my innocence here. .
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2012
musKeeto:
THE OP IS YOUR FOOLISHNESS ON DISPLAY. Be prepared to face the consequences of going against the commands of Yahweh..
lol. .
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by mkmyers45(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2012
acidosis™:

am not trying to prove my innocence here. .
You dont say...
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
acidosis™:
After examining the e-character of several so called Christians on nairaland.. I discovered and then classified the Christians in 3 categories based on their numerous post on RELIGION section:
The list goes like this,

1. The BORN-AGAIN Christians : Those in this category have been thoroughly tested, examined and proven.. They include: Joagbaje, olaadegbu, HumbledbyGrace, omo alata, uyi iredia and few others, (..will post their names soon)

2. The BORN-AGAINST Christians : Virtually everyone on Nairaland falls in this category. They go to church infact some of them are in church as I type.. but they are always AGAINST basic doctrines. They are ready to insult you for paying tithe to your pastor, for given out seeds in your church..
Just go through this link and see how christians insult themselves and MOG for building universties.
www.nairaland.com/1055944/nigerian-churches-building-universities.
Another name best fitted for them is accusers of brethren

3. DEAD AGAIN CHRISTIAN : Please pardon me for making use of the word D E A D. . These set of nairalanders are claiming ATHEIST but I call them Back- sliders. They still go about filling out CHRISTIAN on forms in real life.. Some of them go to church, play gospel songs but never will they acknowledge God on the internet..
e.g callioti

IDENTIFY YOURSELF NOW, and if you must change, please strive to be in the first category.
Thanks & God bless!

It is my prayer that we all qualify for the first category in your list up there.

Here is another category how Christians can be categorised:

1.Humanist Christians – they see Christianity as a book of moral codes that change with time. Human intelligence (especially definition of good) is often elevated more than the Holy Spirit, if acknowledged at all.

2.Traditional/Cultural Christians – many in this group are people born into Christianity, some came into Christianity via a church that teaches wrong or narrow doctrine. Emotion and Tradition (not Spirit and Truth) are often emphasized with this group but zero spiritual connection.

3.True Believers – those whose spirit man, has been rebirth (born-again). They believe the bible is the infallible word of God, they study and meditate on it and ask for grace to be Obedient. They are not perfect but understand God’s grace.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by OmoAlata(f): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

A christian woman cursing? Or are you damning him? Remember, you do not have the power to judge or decide another person's afterlife destination.

Ol'boy, I'm remembering my mother. She evil no be small and all she has to do is ask God for forgiveness and the slate will be wiped clean. What about the atrocities she's committed and the lives she's cut short cry That's why God is God grin
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks for this and it is also my prayer that we all qualify for the first category in your list up there.

Here is another category how Christians can be categorised:

1.Humanist Christians – they see Christianity as a book of moral codes that change with time. Human intelligence (especially definition of good) is often elevated more than the Holy Spirit, if acknowledged at all.

2.Traditional/Cultural Christians – many in this group are people born into Christianity, some came into Christianity via a church that teaches wrong or narrow doctrine. Emotion and Tradition (not Spirit and Truth) are often emphasized with this group but zero spiritual connection.

3.True Believers – those whose spirit man, has been rebirth (born-again). They believe the bible is the infallible word of God, they study and meditate on it and ask for grace to be Obedient. They are not perfect but understand God’s grace.

Your category was missed out by error.

I put it down here for the record.

7. Pharisees - who think they are holier than the rest , they have all the counsel of God , yet they are tinkling cymbals because they are void of love or mercy. They preach falsehoods which they force others to accept as fact , deceiving and misleading countless thousands.

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Enoquin(f): 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
I think I prefer @tolaaani's categories...some people give a new definition to religion when they are on this board but when they step out...all christian virtues are thrown to the winds...it boggers the mind and leaves you wondering...if you do this...go on different boards and become another person or even do it offline amongst certain friends and all that...then it's a pity; you are deceiving no one no matter how many categories you may claim to belong to.

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
Dem don start to dey divide themselves the more. who among you believe he's serving God in spirit and in truth and that if rapture occurs right now, he or she's going to make heaven? check wella o before you jump the gun.

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 12:06am On Oct 02, 2012
*Sighs*
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by greatgod2012(f): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2012
@ op, what about me?
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by omixtolu(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
Oma Ga oo
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
Omo Alata: Thank you Jesus for counting me worthy smiley
Acidosis is now Jesus abi? wow!!
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by garripack: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
[size=30pt]MAKE I FOLLOW CATEGORY FOUR (4) LOL HAHAHAHAH[/size]

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: Type 1- The Know it all's.
I know the bible even better than jesus.

Type 2- The Hypocrites.
You need to change your ways *Goes back to another thread and talks about girls they have "been with".

Type 3- "The I don't give a #%*&'$"/ Openminded
Yes, I believe in God, but I also believe allah and God are the same. I believe that even the common man can enter heaven if they do good in life and stay away from wickedness. (Me)

You people that fall into this types know who you are
You couldn't have put it any better. Type 3 would be me through and through.
Re: 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland by mallorca(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2012
Thank God for his grace upon my life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2024: This Year No Gree For Any Devil! / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Ages Of Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.