Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:58 AM

New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents (7384 Views)

Pastor Ayo Orisejafor Stars In A New Nollywood Movie. / A New Nollywood; Is Nollywood Getting Any Better? / "BLACK GOLD" New Nollywood Hit By Jeta Amata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents by barrduga: 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2008
UK now has a nollywood channel that airs nigerian movies 24/7 just like south africa with africa magic channel what do you think?
Re: New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents by buffead(f): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2008
wat is da channel ?
Re: New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents by barrduga: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2008
331 on skytv
Re: New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents by mohawkchic(f): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2008
~I think its so cool,dunno how recent the movies are that are been aired at the mo.thu but am considering the offer on subscription ~i actually have it on now grin,great thing is i dont have to wait for dunks before watching the part 2/3's wink
Re: New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents by anusule(m): 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2008
why is it only sky?
ben tv is on only sjy, this one you talked about is on sky.
no virgin? undecided
Re: New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents by fastmoney(m): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2008
lemme knw if its on virgin, i dont Bleep witz sky, i got virgin broadband, virgin mobile and virgin phone so it would make sence if the naija channel is virgin, i dont watch naija movies or any other movies am all about this grime ting, but once in a while when i link african gurlz like south african gurlz they keep asking for naija movies as soon as they know am naija so if i had the channel i could just let them watch before i do to them what i intended to do to them, u alreadt know,
lol
Re: New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents by zarazara: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2008
I watch Nollywood, cool channel. Even AIT has a semi movie and entertainment channel on Sky, channel 333 I think.
Re: New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents by lucabrasi(m): 2:58am On Apr 14, 2008
its overpriced and they dont show a variety or that much of new films,just a repeat with one or two new ones inserted evey now and again, for nigerians who prefer yoruba movies ,they shouldnt even waste their money cause they only show like one or two in weeks,the ait moviestar is much better structured,shows a variety of movies and also shows some yoruba movies and most of all its free check it out on 333
Re: New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents by Raymond88(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2008
AIT really showed them, talk about competition! grin
Re: New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents by lucabrasi(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2008
yes,thank GOD i have not made the payment yet lol
Re: New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents by chuckdee4(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2008
lucabrasi:

yes,thank GOD i have not made the payment yet lol

I'm with you on that, £6.99 my ass, sky movie one and two aint that expensive, who do these nollywood guys think they are, locla champions, anyway i'm on the Moviestar channel, free movies (Well not entirely free since i pay for sky)
Re: New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents by lucabrasi(m): 2:45am On Apr 18, 2008
chuckdee4:

I'm with you on that, £6.99 my ass, sky movie one and two aint that expensive, who do these nollywood guys think they are, locla champions, anyway i'm on the Moviestar channel, free movies (Well not entirely free since i pay for sky)

i think they met the wrong set of people to advice them,we nigerians always want to reap overnight without thinking of customers,imagine they ll get adverts both from private businesses and the lucrative one government adverts especially like the adverts that need to be passed to nigerians/africans, a friend of mine told me her friends paid 500dollars for either ait or a nollywood channel not sure which, ait mob=vie start s da bomb
Re: New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2008
Ive been informed that AIT did not show nollywoodTV anything. movies shown by the AIT channel are old compared to the ones aired by nollywoodtv. all the same, they are rubbish. i cant be bothered
Re: New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents by Jokething: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2008
that channel is loadachap. why should man waste £5.00 a month on Naija films that have no good story line and very poor sound.
Re: New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents by mrjuwon: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2008
Do not pay for Nollywood. It is a bump thing. You are better off with *thunder* Moviestar, sorry had to do that cuz thats how the advertisie it lol. Still moving on. Moviestar is 333 on Sky (sorry to the virgin people don' know what channel branson gave y'al).
Re: New Nollywood Channel For Uk Residents by urfriend(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2008
hi all ait movistar viewers,the channel stall be free 4 only 100days,starting from march 31st 2008.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Superwozzy Ft Zlatan - Na Them Dey Rush Us / Superstory 'sister Sister' / Best 2016 Season Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.