Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Book Publishing;help Needed! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book Publishing;help Needed! (841 Views)

Help With Book Publishing / The Latest:nigerian Book Publishing, Writing And Marketing. / Book Publishing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Publishing;help Needed! by denobleman(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2008
Hi Quys,
I presently putting together a book that I wish to bring to public in no distant time.However one of my greatest nightmare is how to publish and market it to get a nation wide spread and acceptance.
So I implore all who have USEFUL hints to come to my aid

Thanks
Re: Book Publishing;help Needed! by zawrita: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2008
that's good, you need to get a publisher, actually dis days we have more of printers than publishers. Infact even the very established writers result to vanity publishing in naja. the genre also, matter, is it poetry,prose or drama?u need 2 get the book edited , proof read, beforeit goes to the press. u may try this publishers, KRAFTBOOKS IBADAN, BOOKCRAFT IBADAN.
Re: Book Publishing;help Needed! by denobleman(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2008
Thanks for your time and your guide.I appreciate them all.
I will be glad to know if you are writer or publisher.If you are a writer,how many works have you published?
Again I stay at Onitsha as a result of which contacting the piblisher you told me of will be difficult.Could you please direct to one that have a national spread?
Re: Book Publishing;help Needed! by kay9(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2008
U can try Farafina books (www.kachifo.com). There is also Book Worm, but i dnt know their address. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Book Lovers Wanted / Money 4 Publishing My Book / Enter The Place!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.