Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence (25763 Views)

Bola Tinubu Hosts Danny Glover At His Residence (Photos) / Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer / Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ajillo: Danka777 and Omosexy1,
We are waiting for your thread on the war. Let's see if you have new facts other than those we have seen here and in other fora and other sites.
However, before then, you may need to define what you mean by "going to war". thanks.

I never said "going to war" and will never say such a thing. Please don't forcefully put words in my mouth or say what I didn't say.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
Kokopos:

DANKA 7777 THE WAY YOU ARE ATTACKING LATE IKEMBA AND BIANCA IS LIKE IKEMBA SNATCHED BIANCA FROM YOU. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT IKEMBA WAS A GREAT MAN AND MADE THE OJUKWUS KNOWN AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MADE THE IGBOS PROUD.TRYING HARD TO DISCREDIT HIM IS ONLY MAKING THE IGBOS TO LOVE HIM MORE EVEN IN DEATH. WHY GIVING YOURSLF BP

I don't have to like it or not. My job on here is to convey facts in the simplest and discernible way as to be understood by anyone. If you idolize Late Ojukwu as a great man, fine, that's your private enterprise. But don't try to force your ideology on the rest of us. Allow us to make our decisions cleverly with facts just like you have made yours except you didn't look at facts.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by romeo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
I would like to see how Danka7777 and the educated Ojukwu brothers are going to take that property from Bianca Ojukwu, she will give them a run for their money. Bunch of cowards that didnt raise a finger when Ikemba was alive (not my hero), only to start sending eviction notice one year after his death. Shameful bunch the entire lot, their Nairaland advocates and the educated ojukwu cowards. I am an Igboman and i will never support such an evil.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Dede1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
ballabriggs:

How dare you ask if Danka is an Igbo man. This is a real Igbo man speaking. They speak the truth without blinking- no self deceit. Unfortunately the war changed all these and we now have m0rons like Dede1 all over the place living a life of deceit.

Ojukwu for all the good he may have done made some mistakes. There is no denying that, he is only human. This attempt to attach an infallibility sign on Ojukwu's head by some ignorant Igbo's is where the problem lies. Truth be told if he was a bit more mature than he was before and during the war, he would not have gone into that war. He admitted this in an interview but also says he had no regret.

I am not surprise at your display of idiocy by moronically embracing a conjectural crap as truth. It is a fact that you regarded anybody who throws dirt at Nidgbo as the best thing God had created after a slice of bread.

To say you are a lazy functional illiterate is a grossly understatement. Emeka Ojukwu was a mere mortal and can never be absolved of any blunder as his demise has proven. It goes to show the level of your imbecility if you remotely thought Ojukwu was above blunder and remained infallible. Again, only ninnies such as you use mistake in place of blunder.

It is only delusional dullard such you will term group of people who are known for their musical artistry as none industrious.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
romeo: I would like to see how Danka7777 and the educated Ojukwu brothers are going to take that property from Bianca Ojukwu, she will give them a run for their money. Bunch of cowards that didnt raise a finger when Ikemba was alive (not my hero), only to start sending eviction notice one year after his death. Shameful bunch the entire lot, their Nairaland advocates and the educated ojukwu cowards. I am an Igboman and i will never support such an evil.

One of the effects of mis-education or lack of education is that one forgets there are tenets and laws upon which a society are bound to live by. These laws are enforceable by the court system. I don't care what your personal views are, nor do my. The court is there for a reason.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
Dede1:

I am not surprise at your display of idiocy by moronically embracing a conjectural crap as truth. It is a fact that you regarded anybody who throws dirt at Nidgbo as the best thing God had created after a slice of bread.

To say you are a lazy functional illiterate is a grossly understatement. Emeka Ojukwu was a mere mortal and can never be absolved of any blunder as his demise has proven. It goes to show the level of your imbecility if you remotely thought Ojukwu was above blunder and remained infallible. Again, only ninnies such as you use mistake in place of blunder.

It is only delusional dullard such you will term group of people who are known for their musical artistry as none industrious.

Statement like this exemplifies why our society is backward today. Some people are innately intransigent even when evidence are presented at face value and substantiated. Accept my tremendous sympathy!
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by ezotik: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
shocked so ojukwu didn't have a single house to his name? not even a 'face-me-i-face-you' house? so what did he do with all his money? he spent it all on skin-toning cream for bianca? na wa oo... wonders sha never end.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
ezotik: shocked so ojukwu didn't have a single house to his name? not even a 'face-me-i-face-you' house? so what did he do with all his money? he spent it all on skin-toning cream for bianca? na wa oo... wonders sha never end.

U r a very big fool to say that. Ojukwu built numerous houses in enugu n nnewi.One of them is called casbianca lodge which he named after bianca
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777 has a point.

Reason is a light that God has kindled in the soul. ~ Aristotle.

The sooner we fundamentally embrace Reason over Emotion, the better for us.

Bianca comes across like one with a sense of entitlement. You don't play such game with Giants of Reason as in the case of Ojukwu's educated family.

Ojukwu was a great man in his own right. However, if there was anything like it, his written works would have shed more on his views and philosophy on life.

All in all, let peace rain at the end of the day cool.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:

Because they didn't know any better. Knowledge is powerful and invigorating. Increasingly as the truth is told and heard, they will distant themselves from him.
what knowledge? I laugh in zulu! You are just wasting your precious time researching an irrelavant topic! I will advise you to divert your talent somewhere else! You might be intelligent, but I will advise you as an igbo sister to use your brain for something meaningful instead of trying to convince 18million igbos that Eze gburugburu ndi igbo wasn't a hero! Ojukwu is dead and his legacy lives on till eternity.our future generation will live to tell the story of the man who made ndi igbo proud!
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
Danka7777:

But don't try to force your ideology on the rest of us.
and you are actually doing the same thing to us! You are trying to force your own ideologies on us making us to believe that Ojukwu is not worth being a hero! Go to the streets of any South East state and ask people what they think about Ojukwu.conduct a survey statistics and come back here and tell us how many ndi igbos love or hate Ojukwu.then you would be shocked what your respond would be.as I said before use your God given talent to do something meaninful!
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by ezotik: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
chukwudi44:

U r a very big fool to say that. Ojukwu built numerous houses in enugu n nnewi.One of them is called casbianca lodge which he named after bianca

lol..u seem hurt by my question. and u think calling me a fool makes u the wise one? shut the fvck up, dumbass.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Abagworo(m): 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
berem: and you are actually doing the same thing to us! You are trying to force your own ideologies on us making us to believe that Ojukwu is not worth being a hero! Go to the streets of any South East state and ask people what they think about Ojukwu.conduct a survey statistics and come back here and tell us how many ndi igbos love or hate Ojukwu.then you would be shocked what your respond would be.as I said before use your God given talent to do something meaninful!

The truth is that Ojukwu did the right thing but he should have surrendered earlier and saved a lot of lives and resources. The impact of his inaction has been more on Igbos that remained Igbo and stood by him. When Biafra actually lost that war was when they started abducting young men to forcefully go to war against the will of the parents and entire village. Each time villagers heard Biafran soldiers coming they quickly hid their children. My grandfather fought willingly but my father was only 11 years old when the Biafrans abducted him but he was lucky to escape. There was no food and water for the women and children.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by nduchucks: 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
The properties in question are said to belong to Ikemba's father. Would a knowledgeable person tell me why these siblings did not share the 38 properties among themselves after the death of their father Ojukwu Sr. and when Ikemba was alive? Why did Ikemba have to die before the sharing? What's the real story here?
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 02, 2012
Danka7777 has been coherent in his analysis.

I understand other family members have a point backed either by law or tradition. It's also non issue as well to just say they should go and share the remaining 33 while Bianca takes the 5 that ojukwu purportedly used while living. The value of the 5 might be greater than the rest combined. The story, traditionally speaking, would have been straight forward had Ikemba Ojukwu been the first son of Louis Ojukwu. But with the first son being alive, on whose authority did Ojukwu take possession of the 5 properties? I suspect he recovered the property on his return from exile and then took possession. But the property would not have been seized if not for Ojukwu role in Biafra's war in the first place. So taking possession of those property without a consenting opinion from others would not necessarily translate to ownership.

Even if the extended family now agree that Ojukwu should take possession of the said 5 property, Bianca would still have issues so far there are other wives with children. Children from other wives are equally entitled to have a share or part of the same property except if ruled out from such privilege by Ikemba's will. It looks like a complicated family issue where others are bringing suppressed animosities out now. They (other wives together with their children) probably view Bianca as the sole reason or the instigator of their bad relationship with Ikemba(That's the view in most polygamous families).

But my contention remains: why all this noise now? Why did they-both the extended family and Ojukwu's remaining wives together with their children-not confront Ojukwu himself while alive?
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2012
Abagworo:

The truth is that Ojukwu did the right thing but he should have surrendered earlier and saved a lot of lives and resources. The impact of his inaction has been more on Igbos that remained Igbo and stood by him. When Biafra actually lost that war was when they started abducting young men to forcefully go to war against the will of the parents and entire village. Each time villagers heard Biafran soldiers coming they quickly hid their children. My grandfather fought willingly but my father was only 11 years old when the Biafrans abducted him but he was lucky to escape. There was no food and water for the women and children.
my father,2 of my paternal uncles and a maternal uncle also fought during the war! Don't sound as if my own family didn't taste the war.out of all the people I mentioned,only my maternal uncle didn't survive. If Ojukwu fled to Ivory Coast,best reasons known to him.but that does not justify hatred on him.he declared Biafra because he couldn't stand our brothers being slaughtered in the north.the biafran was has been over for over 4 decades now!so I don't see why someone would want to waste his time researching God knows what!
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by ezotik: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2012
berem: he declared Biafra because he couldn't stand our brothers being slaughtered in the north.

...but u guys are now taking it all in.
and i don't think number of people 'slaughtered' before biafra was declared is up to the number today.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by stainless40: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2012
How can Bianca be fighting over the property her husband does not own. She should wait and allow for an equitable sharing of the property of late sir louis ojukwu or ask for a copy of sir ojukwu's will to know what the contents are. The properties in question are not owned by ikemba . Mind you. Ikemba is an illegitimate child of sir louis ojukwu. So, i see not how she can drag with the true born son's of their father. They the legitimate son's do not want to fight dirty because they accepted Ikemba as their true blood but the woman who came into the family by marriage is already fighting dirty. Mind you. The OJUKWU'S are neither cowards or illiterate and they are a special Igbo breed.NNEWI. So we are waiting for the masquerade. Let game or fight begin.How can Bianca be fighting over the property her husband does not own. She should wait and allow for an equitable sharing of the property of late sir louis ojukwu or ask for a copy of sir ojukwu's will to know what the contents are. The properties in question are not owned by ikemba . Mind you. Ikemba is an illegitimate child of sir louis ojukwu. So, i see not how she can drag with the true born son's of their father. They the legitimate son's do not want to fight dirty because they accepted Ikemba as their true blood but the woman who came into the family by marriage is already fighting dirty. Mind you. The OJUKWU'S are neither cowards or illiterate and they are a special Igbo breed.NNEWI. So we are waiting for the masquerade. Let game or fight begin.How can Bianca be fighting over the property her husband does not own. She should wait and allow for an equitable sharing of the property of late sir louis ojukwu or ask for a copy of sir ojukwu's will to know what the contents are. The properties in question are not owned by ikemba . Mind you. Ikemba is an illegitimate child of sir louis ojukwu. So, i see not how she can drag with the true born son's of their father. They the legitimate son's do not want to fight dirty because they accepted Ikemba as their true blood but the woman who came into the family by marriage is already fighting dirty. Mind you. The OJUKWU'S are neither cowards or illiterate and they are a special Igbo breed.NNEWI. So we are waiting for the masquerade. Let game or fight begin.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by remarkD(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2012
It gets annoying seeing you say you speak with facts, you speak with facts, and then go ahead to make assumptions or say things not factual. I havent finished the whole thread yet, but this last one made me just have to point it out out to you; cause maybe you may not know that you arent speaking with facts.
How is the bolded in your post a fact?

Danka7777:

I don't have to like it or not. My job on here is to convey facts in the simplest and discernible way as to be understood by anyone. If you idolize Late Ojukwu as a great man, fine, that's your private enterprise. But don't try to force your ideology on the rest of us. Allow us to make our decisions cleverly with facts just like you have made yours except you didn't look at facts.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by idifu(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2012
they all av equal rite 2 ojukwu's properties , i wonder when igbos will stop all dis dere babaric culture ......
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Okewuoma: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2012
BIANCA! BIANCA!! BIANCA!!! How many tims did i cal u?

U better talk 2 ur listening inlaws in peace b4 u regret every bit of ur actions.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by walemoses2(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
klax:

Please tell us what you learnt from Ojukwu pls

Ojukwu was/is a man that has ''mind of his own'',he did not ride on the wave of his father riches to become somebody in life,remember though he was a graduate,a brilliant schoolar,he went to army as a private rank until his brilliancy found him out,(A golden fish has not hidden place),dont forget either that the dad talked with him after a long time when he became a major in the army,he is a man to be admired sincerely.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by jpphilips(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
Nightshift: The Ojukwus will definitely find a match in Bianca, incidentally, her father late Chief C C Onoh coined the 'ebe nne m n'ako ose' phrase as a weapon in claiming hectares of land in Enugu metropolis from many state and federal establishments.

first seeing a nairalander that writes ibo reasonably well.

@ berem

where did you get those info you are posting here about ojukwu and his motives?
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by igbo2011(m): 12:05am On Oct 03, 2012
Olodostein: Danka7777 has a point.

Reason is a light that God has kindled in the soul. ~ Aristotle.

The sooner we fundamentally embrace Reason over Emotion, the better for us.

Bianca comes across like one with a sense of entitlement. You don't play such game with Giants of Reason as in the case of Ojukwu's educated family.

Ojukwu was a great man in his own right. However, if there was anything like it, his written works would have shed more on his views and philosophy on life.

All in all, let peace rain at the end of the day cool.
Speaking of Aristotle, who taught and influenced him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLk50p7YdK0
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Dede1(m): 1:38am On Oct 03, 2012
Danka7777:

Statement like this exemplifies why our society is backward today. Some people are innately intransigent even when evidence are presented at face value and substantiated. Accept my tremendous sympathy!

In fact, you are the mortal entity to be sympathized. You willfully tutored us about the rightful sons of Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu. Since then, I have requested from you the names of "rightful sons and daughters" of late Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu but you seemed to draw blank on the subject matter. You have sublimely indicated you repressnted Nnewi and Igbo culture and tradition by pointing out who is or not “rightful son” of Emeka Ojukwu.

I had rather remain backward in pursuit of truth than forward in cultivation falsehood.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by dayokanu(m): 4:35am On Oct 03, 2012
stainless40: How can Bianca be fighting over the property her husband does not own. She should wait and allow for an equitable sharing of the property of late sir louis ojukwu or ask for a copy of sir ojukwu's will to know what the contents are. The properties in question are not owned by ikemba .[size=18pt] Mind you. Ikemba is an illegitimate child of sir louis ojukwu.[/size] .

I knew this all along Ojuku is a bastardd. No legitimate son would act irresponsibly and flee warfront

What a useless child

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by naiko: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2012
na wa oo.quite revealing,i am learning alot from this both culturally,historically and otherwise.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Dede1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
stainless40: How can Bianca be fighting over the property her husband does not own. She should wait and allow for an equitable sharing of the property of late sir louis ojukwu or ask for a copy of sir ojukwu's will to know what the contents are. The properties in question are not owned by ikemba . Mind you. Ikemba is an illegitimate child of sir louis ojukwu. So, i see not how she can drag with the true born son's of their father. They the legitimate son's do not want to fight dirty because they accepted Ikemba as their true blood but the woman who came into the family by marriage is already fighting dirty. Mind you. The OJUKWU'S are neither cowards or illiterate and they are a special Igbo breed.NNEWI. So we are waiting for the masquerade. Let game or fight begin.How can Bianca be fighting over the property her husband does not own. She should wait and allow for an equitable sharing of the property of late sir louis ojukwu or ask for a copy of sir ojukwu's will to know what the contents are. The properties in question are not owned by ikemba . Mind you. Ikemba is an illegitimate child of sir louis ojukwu. So, i see not how she can drag with the true born son's of their father. They the legitimate son's do not want to fight dirty because they accepted Ikemba as their true blood but the woman who came into the family by marriage is already fighting dirty. Mind you. The OJUKWU'S are neither cowards or illiterate and they are a special Igbo breed.NNEWI. So we are waiting for the masquerade. Let game or fight begin.How can Bianca be fighting over the property her husband does not own. She should wait and allow for an equitable sharing of the property of late sir louis ojukwu or ask for a copy of sir ojukwu's will to know what the contents are. The properties in question are not owned by ikemba . Mind you. Ikemba is an illegitimate child of sir louis ojukwu. So, i see not how she can drag with the true born son's of their father. They the legitimate son's do not want to fight dirty because they accepted Ikemba as their true blood but the woman who came into the family by marriage is already fighting dirty. Mind you. The OJUKWU'S are neither cowards or illiterate and they are a special Igbo breed.NNEWI. So we are waiting for the masquerade. Let game or fight begin.

You have written from the position of a novice. Please do not write on subject you know nothing about its originality. Ikemba was not an illegitimate child of late Sir Louis Odemegwu Ojukwu. I guess what saved you from litany of law suits from this shameless act of defamation is secrecy of Internet
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by stainless40: 5:42am On Oct 04, 2012
israel ben-zion:

No wonder!
israel ben-zion:

No wonder!
He is a hero for those who wants him to be. He is so popular for those who wants to believe that. But how come he has never won a popular and a democratic electionn in Igbo land.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Ajillo: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2012
Danka7777:

I can say emphatically that Ikemba Ojukwu was not a responsible man. 90% of Nairalanders will align with me on this. He may had be educated but not sensible, rational and responsible. What sensible and rational man would marry a woman capable of being his grand daughter? What responsible man will abandon his wives, destroy a beautiful family just for the taste of a younger flower? I am being reasonable with my comment as they are factual and verifiable.

Who was Ojukwu's wife before Bianca. When did she leave Ojukwu? Answer these questions.
Re: Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence by Ajillo: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2012
Danka7777:

I never said "going to war" and will never say such a thing. Please don't forcefully put words in my mouth or say what I didn't say.

Then what is your issue with Ojukwu and war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogun 2019 Governorship Tears Amosun, Osoba & Tinubu Apart - Daily Trust / Police Invade Dino Melaye's House, Beat Up Security Guard Severely - Ben Bruce / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.