Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,534 members, 7,861,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Edeson INDEPENDENCE DAY Latest News Headlines - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Edeson INDEPENDENCE DAY Latest News Headlines (1183 Views)

Todays News Headlines / All Nigeria Newspaper Headlines In One Place / Daily News Headlines From The Nation Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edeson INDEPENDENCE DAY Latest News Headlines by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 01, 2012
Latest News, Motivation, Celebrity Gist, Sports and Lots More::

Good morning fellow Nigerians and my friends abroad, it’s a double celebration today. Welcome to the new month of October and Happy 52nd Independence Anniversary Nigeria. Wow! I’m so elated. Now, as we move to the month of October, I pray that our heart desires will be granted and happiness will be our portion.
ANYWAYS, let me quickly unveil some of the stories making HEADLINES in Nigeria and around the world.
First in the Bulleting is ‘Today in History’:

Today is October 1, 2012 and Nigeria is marking her 52nd Independence Anniversary. However, The federal government has announced that today October 1 to be declared as public holiday to mark Nigeria’s 52nd independence anniversary. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as urging all Nigerians to continue to fervently pray for enduring peace and progress in the country, urging all and sundry to resolve to build a more united and virile nation that would be the pride of all Nigerians wherever they lived.

AND NOW, OTHER NEWS HEADLINES::
1. American Actress, Anne Hathaway is now Officially Married to Adam Shulman

2. Another BOMB Blast in Northern Nigeria Yesterday; At Least Two Persons Died.
3. Nigerian Pilgrims Were Not Deported: National Hajj Commission to resume transportation of pilgrims

4. DELTA State Commissioner for Higher Education, Prof. Hope Eghagha, has been kidnapped

5. TABOO: Black American Woman Unknowingly Married Her Own Father

6. Famous Singer GEORGE MICHAEL is Still SICK!

7. American Actress, LINDSAY LOHAN beating 'Black & Blue': Suspect Arrested, She Almost Died From The Attack

8. CONGRATULATIONS: AYO has Emerged Winner of MTN Project Fame Season 5.
9. SPORTS GIST: John Terry Retires From International Football.

10. FIFA U-17 World Cup: Ghana beats China, joins Nigeria for Quarter Finals.

PLEASE, Kindly visit my website to read the details of these News HEADLINES. www...com
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page / How Many Of Us Can Still Remember These Couples? / Seun, How Could You Do This To Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.