Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? (29812 Views)

Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? / Glo Bonus: Get 500% Airtime Bonus While Making Calls / Mtn Bonus: Get Mtn N250, N500, N1000 Free Airtime Bonus While Making Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by hammedkola(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
www.mtnonline.com is there to check anything about mtn
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by ChideraFavour(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
I loaded 1500 n recieve notin,dey even collected my #1655 free sms dt I hv been enjoyn b/4; Gush!!!
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by rman: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ignorance and poverty are a terrible combination to have.
All those that keep blaming MTN for their ignorance and poverty, you are on the right path to living a very sad and unfilled life.

CHANGE NETWORK IF YOU DONT LIKE MTN. SIMPLE.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by garripack: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
damatolnew: it surprise me many times how ppl believe wat they see on d internet.dt news is nt verified,why are you sad.did you call their call center to verify d claim?did you see it on their site? So why falling for tins like dis.nigeria na Wa o

[size=20pt]THAT'S A BIG LIE AND EVEN IF ITS TRUE JUST CALL THEIR CUSTOMER CARE THEY WILL HELP YOU OUT STOP BLABBING YOUR MOUTH
AND WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FREE BONUS ARE THEY OWING YOU [/size]

[size=40pt]RUBBISH[/size]
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by mrperfect(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
By calling customer care, one will be fine.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
Wonder why people believe MTN. My MTN no is strictly for recieving calls from those old friends who don't have my glo or etisalat nos. Am sure MTN even wonders why Nigerians take them seriously.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by lynton(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
its ik: The MTN 100% Bonus On 1st Oct Is A Fake

I knew nothing good could come from MTN. I just loaded my phone wiTh N1500 airtime and nothing. No bonus, no nothing, Fraudsters. I just can't trust this network provider. But please the people that said this or that where spreading this rumor, what's ur source of info? Cos I didn't see it on MTN's website. Am so vexed cool

Related
MTN 100% Airtime Bonus On October First Recharge

My guy u greedy ohh. How u go load N1,500
And still want bonus? Abeg bone joor.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by sewa36447(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
Based on the bonus of getting double airtime on any recharge made today is a rumour by some bad belle people. Any information that u did not get from MTN is fake. Before MTN will do any bonanza etc, it will have a procedure or code like type and send 507 to 131 etc and u will get a reply message from them.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by glimpse(f): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
kellystech: I loaded 750 and i got 1500 d truth dis is dat if u didnt receive d text msg from MTN dnt bother tryin to load cos u will nt get anytin

i got d msg, bt i didnt get any bonus. Infact, 4 2wks nw, i dnt get d 10MB weneva i recharge. NTM God is watchin u o. >:
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by adigunomomama(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
Am Confused right now cos i have two MTN sim in a differ phones, one MTN PULSE on a Nokia s60 and the 2nd MTN ZONE on my BB......

So I loaded N1500 on the MTN ZONE on my BB and got nothing...wow! My mood change nd start to they halla later decide to use it for my next month BIS.....

Just now i load N100 on my 2nd MTN PULSE and to my surprise i saw a N100 BONUS that will expire on the 30 of OCTOBER......chai, the fin vex me ooooooooo

MTN Nah Real Scam oooooo
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Redmosquito(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
there is some sort of promo spend 120 get 600 for mtn to mtn till midnite. hope this helps
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by shaolintemple: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
It is better they don't give d bonus,so dat the network won't be jampacked.Any time d freebies is on,d network is always very bad.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by jude33084(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
Mtn ntwork is ∂ mess bec_se of ƒя̩eǝ bonus angry can't even make one decent call undecided
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Kezzy24(f): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
maryjames9: I also loaded but got no bonus. Infact the 5x bonus seems off today having been enjoying it before. Have they suddenly made an exeption of today?
The 5x bonus is very much on,my mum used up to 120 and got 600.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
i had 400 on my phone and i loaded 750 through the *888* method. i got the "wow" message saying i had recieved a bonus of 750. To my surprise when i checked my account balance it was still 400. Then i dialed *889# hoping to see 1500, but it was still 750. i tried it on my second sim and it was still the same result. Therefore i wasted 1500# MTN are bigtime scammers period.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by whitecaleb2010: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
That independent promo is just a mere fallacy. I get to imagine where such an information was sourced. I just want to use this media to wish all nairalanders happy independence anniversary!
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by olenyi: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
But is dis a reason for them to be deducting my credit while browsing instead of my data account. Dis south african's sef.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by whitecaleb2010: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
That independent promo is just a mere fallacy. I get to imagine where such an information was sourced. I just want to use this media to wish all nairalanders happy independence anniversary! That independent promo is just a mere fallacy. I get to imagine where such an information was sourced. I just want to use this media to wish all nairalanders happy independence anniversary! That independent promo is just a mere fallacy. I get to imagine where such an information was sourced. I just want to use this media to wish all nairalanders happy independence anniversary!
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by slimojas89(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
MORAL OF THE STORY: NEVER TRUST THE "EMPTY HEN". GBAM!
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by 2tek: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
The bonus is STRICTLY for those dat received d sms alert earlier informing dem about d promo. I tried loading 400 on my 2 mtn lines but only got d bonus on one of d sims,d same sim dat got d promo sms alert. If u didn't get d alert earlier,don't bother urself recharging as u won't get anytin. THE PROMO IS REAL but not for all subscribers.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by olaayodele(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
I loaded N100, i got high bonus,the amount of bonus was not specified,i noticed that the charging rate became reduced by 90% each time i make a call.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by naijaobi(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
the.game:
i had 400 on my phone and i loaded 750 through the *888* method. i got the "wow" message saying i had recieved a bonus of 750. To my surprise when i checked my account balance it was still 400. Then i dialed *889# hoping to see 1500, but it was still 750. i tried it on my second sim and it was still the same result. Therefore i wasted 1500# MTN are bigtime scammers period.
this pure lie... Dial *889# and u'll be told that u recieved a wow 750 and anoda 750 bonus to call mtn to mtn...
Check very well before u start castigating them.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Francheezy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
w0w, i jst knew it wez scam, tnk G0d ah l0aded 100# 0n ma dead mtn line
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by day0(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
NaijaNaWaa: I received this message by 07.01 am today :

"Yello! 50,000 Naira Airtime Have Been Credited To Your Number Vist {www.mtnoct.com} To Get It With Code 3232 To Open Happy Independence Day"

What you have above it the SMS verbatim, spelling, grammar and what have you!

I know for a certain that MTN is big time 419 aradite fisted exploiter. But I know also that:

They can't give anyone 1000 free airtime talk less of N50,000
They speak and write good English and know their spellings
They don't waste words like the author of this SMS did

And so I ignored it. It's a 419 message. Pls don't fall for it.

LoL i'm sure u never even bothered to check that url...pls muster a little effort to do so and have a good laugh - just as i'm doing right now... grin grin grin
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Tstark(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
Na awoof go kill all of una

grin
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
Thank God ooo. I was even on my way to buy 3k card in other to get 6k before my spirit told me to visit nairaland mtn for don chop me clean mouth
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by iykemyke: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
dont know anything abbout the bonus but i can say right now mtn is the cheapest network. Am on the mtn booster plan. My calls are charged at 10k a sec to mtn lines and 25k to other networks and 90% of all my calls are all mtn so like most other people. When i make calls of upto 100 naira i get a day i get 500 naira.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Sike(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=its ik]The MTN 100% Bonus On 1st Oct Is A Fake

I knew nothing good could come from MTN. I just loaded my phone wiTh N1500 airtime and nothing. No bonus, no nothing, Fraudsters. I just can't trust this network provider. But please the people that said this or that where spreading this rumor, what's ur source of info? Cos I didn't see it on MTN's website. Am so vexed cool

Pele ti e! *holds laugh*
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Gee001: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by nizelgirl(f): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
I loaded as usual and i was given 1000 which is my normal everyday 5x bonus.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
Their 100% bonus recharge no concern me. My issue with MTN is that they deducted my airtime instead of the megabites for browsing. I called their customer care & the agent can't give something satisfactory. He even confessed that it's a nationwide problem. I can't call, text, transfer credit or browse with my phone since morning. And this is happening on Oct. 1st, my dear Country's independence day.
Last Bullet: MTN! MTN! MTN! Your days are numbered in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) / One Mobile Phone App You Can't Live Without? / TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.