Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,431 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? (29813 Views)

Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? / Glo Bonus: Get 500% Airtime Bonus While Making Calls / Mtn Bonus: Get Mtn N250, N500, N1000 Free Airtime Bonus While Making Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by IYANGBALI: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2012
Thank God I no fall mugu for mtn
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by musaak: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
You dont know mtn na thief.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by musaak: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Thank God I no fall mugu for mtn
I happy for u my brother
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by olumaxi(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
Empty hen! Evritin na fraud
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by geniusbami(m): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
The MTN I know don't give anything for free unless another network is putting then on their toes. Anytime they come out to propose something good, at least one other network is biting hard at their customer base.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Operalex: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
its ik: The MTN 100% Bonus On 1st Oct Is A Fake

I knew nothing good could come from MTN. I just loaded my phone wiTh N1500 airtime and nothing. No bonus, no nothing, Fraudsters. I just can't trust this network provider. But please the people that said this or that where spreading this rumor, what's ur source of info? Cos I didn't see it on MTN's website. Am so vexed cool

Related
MTN 100% Airtime Bonus On October First Recharge
maybe because of higher denominatn u loadd because i got 250 frm rchagn 200
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by cheldan(f): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
femi4: Ignorant no be excuse!!! How many of you use *888* your pin# to recharge
Futhermore, do you know that the 100% bonus will expire by 11:59 this night.
I don't think the promo make sense!!!
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by whyx06(m): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
MTN zimply d best konnectn to ME...
Donna abt U?
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
naijaobi:
this pure lie... Dial *889# and u'll be told that u recieved a wow 750 and anoda 750 bonus to call mtn to mtn...
Check very well before u start castigating them.
you dont understand me, i was told i recieved 750, but my account balance was still the same. The 750 was nowhere to be found.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by AGEZIE: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
They are vry vry theifs, they can lie, i loaded i did not get anything
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by catblue: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
I loaded N1500 today and Iwas given 100% bonus so its true
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by albacete(m): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
Am forever in bed with Airtel
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by sweetwater(m): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
naijaobi: MTN extended d weekend ''recharge and get double'' promo up till today..
Dial *888*rcharge pin# to load and get double of ur rcharge... Use *889# to check balance...

Confirm, I just tried it now and it works
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by EmmyDe25(m): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
BONUS ko, BONANAZA nii
and i almost loaded 1,500
Tank God sey i no load pas 100naira own.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by nezer16: 12:49am On Oct 02, 2012
MTN r big time fraudsters nd should b investigated by EFCC..i loaded 2h nd dy gave me 10mb i browsed 4sm tym checked ma balance alas it waz 0.00
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by ignis: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2012
Ayorh4you: Iv always known dat notin gud can eva come out of MTN's Nazzaret. I fell victim sha (750). Now no bonus, no nothin. Shame on MTN, shame on whoever brot d rumor......**so angry**
Same here.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2012
its ik: The MTN 100% Bonus On 1st Oct Is A Fake

I knew nothing good could come from MTN. I just loaded my phone wiTh N1500 airtime and nothing. No bonus, no nothing, Fraudsters. I just can't trust this network provider. But please the people that said this or that where spreading this rumor, what's ur source of info? Cos I didn't see it on MTN's website. Am so vexed cool

Related
MTN 100% Airtime Bonus On October First Recharge

*888*Rechg PIN# send

I'm sure you used 555.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by timbros(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2012
oldlord: @Timbros...... u are very wrong. every information about telecom operators are display on their web site, just dat naija people are too lazy to read in btw line. Etisalat stated it clear on their web site about dat bonus data. if the bonus a.k.a awoof is nt on d site pls dnt mind any other site dat announce it. peace to all nigerians today and ever more

Prove me wrong by giving me a link to where Etisalat stated that u get 260mb if u suscribe with 1k.
I dont argue blindly. There are some bonuses that happen 'secretly'. Another e.g: During a period last year, Glo gives 200mb once u recharge 1k. Did they advertise it in their website? No.
I browse with Etisalat & Glo in my phones and browse with Etisalat in my laptop so i know what im talking about cuz i always visit their sites to know whats up and get updated with plans & prices...
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by SweetMouth(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
I'm not a fan of any network that doesn't show appreciation to their customers and I speak of ALL operators in Nigeria at the moment.
Although I never knew about the MTN bonus credit until this morning when a young lady brought out her phone to check her balance and there was over N10k bonus for calls and N1,995 for SMS. Also, she said she's on FAMILY & FRIENDS plan.
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by DivineR: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
I have been enjoying this free credit or equivalent of your recharge since one month the advert was in radio, I tried it and it worked. By 6pm today Friday recharge your ur phone using *888*pin... #, to view your account *889#.

Note that if you recharge with *888 you won't view your account using *556. instead *889#.

The advantage is that if you recharge using *888* you won't you can't send text message if you don't have credit in your main balance as *555#.

Solution.
if you want to recharge maybe 400 divide it, recharge 200 with *888 and remaining 200 with *555#
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by cheldan(f): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
When you see the bonus just try to make calls to mtn number and don't watch the balance
quot(author=the.game] you dont understand me, i was told i recieved 750, but my account balance was still the same. The 750 was nowhere to be found.[/quote]
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by waleski(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2012
Maximum rip off as usual from mtn,got a messaage from them that I had a thousand bonus and can u imagine dis bas.stards took my main credit from 1200naira to 0.00,after making an hour call to an mtn line and after calling d c.c I was enlightened that mtn call rates for me is 30naira per minute and nothg can be done for my case...if mtn was bigbrother,we will all die awon olo.shi alakori
Re: Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? by Lamidilateef(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
MTNNG ṣ d best network right from start bt mao if dem do alert u text u with deir trustful user name 2 recharge 4 bonus or promo at time , you should found dat it s b a great lie n it just 2 confuséd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) / One Mobile Phone App You Can't Live Without? / How Mobile App Saved Me From Being defrauded of Huge sum by Kidnappers In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.