Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. (14707 Views)

52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) / Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos) / Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
Nice pictures done on phone.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
Some people refused staying @ home today. So more picx.

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
And more.....

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 02, 2012
So no one celebrated Nigeria with some pix here? Take more of this.....

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 02, 2012
grin

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
NICE
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
@ Ugo..Where was this at?! I shall be uploading mine tomorrow.. I'm glad someone was in the same spirit as I was in yesterday!
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by Psylas(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Next thread pls
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by executinal(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
More cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by DeGenius3(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
really cool pics
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by Agbesky: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
these gals gather backy oooo
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by nosagold(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
I was at home drinking garri wit a plate of rice

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by prettyboi1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
celebrate waht 5-2
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by alaoeri: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Patriotic & optimistic Nigerians cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by stepo707: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
nosa gold: I was at home drinking garri wit a plate of rice

nice cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ironically, the Senators and theiving Reps Members no wear Green and White...

Na hungry boys and girls wey no even see light iron their green and white I see here...

Naija!! Land of suffering and smiling...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by juman(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
I remember "nigeria is 25, we are all celebrating and join the celebration, people united will never fall. Sunshine and rain fall".

That was when nigeria was 25 and we had hope that nigeria will be a great nation in the future. But now it's certain this country will continue going down the drain till the country is divided.

No to one nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by Adanyebe(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
WTF shocked .... was Yestadai Independence?
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by babseg(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
i dont know say this green white green fine like this oo. A designer should come come up with a nice design i will surely buy one but good material sha grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
juman: I remember "nigeria is 25, we are all celebration and all congratulation people united will never fall. Sunshine and rain fall".

This was when nigeria was 25 and we have hope that nigeria will be a great nation in the future. But now it's certain the useless country will continue going down the rail till the country is divided.

No to one nigeria.
You make up what is called Nigeria today...I believe that curse is ur own portion... As for me, God bless Nigeria..

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by CrazyMan(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
What's there to celebrate?

Yesterday, (October 1st) there wasn't power in my area until around 7pm. sad

@op I love your patriotic spirit...but for me, I won't never celebrate Nigeria until the government gives me a reason to celebrate.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by kofomii: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dozens of students 'shot dead' in Nigeria[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]

Dozens of college students have been killed by attackers in the northeastern Nigerian town of Mubi in Adamawa state, police say.

A senior police official told Al Jazeera that unknown gunmen went into campus hostels used by students at Federal Polytechnic Mubi, and killed at least 25 people.

Local officials confirmed that the attack had taken place. Yushau Shuaib, a National Emergency Management Agency spokesperson, said that "a number of people" had died.

Local security officials were on their way to the scene.

A recent raid on Mubi by the military had uncovered a large cache of weapons and ammunition, with many suspects rounded up.

Adamawa state has been hit by violence blamed on Boko Haram, an armed group that is fighting against Western influence in Nigeria and wants to form an Islamic state. Officials also pointed out, however, that the school had recently held a students' election.

Shuaib said initial reports indicated one of the victims was a candidate in the poll.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by ijebabe: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lol! I enjoyed looking at all the pictures.

Thanks Okpara Ugo!
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by ngbest: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
Oh those pix was 9iz and it also tells us how we cherish our dear country and pls to all terrorist disappear now or face the anger of God
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by onlineadejoh(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
More pix for Naija @ 52 grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by packman: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
SO WAT GOSH THIS TREADS ARE VERY ANNOYING
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by Fhemmmy: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
I love that pix of Nigeria map with the kid crying . . .
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by 001solar(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
hisblud: celebrate waht 5-2

No mind dem na dere local government chairman dom chop money finish come dash dem small change, make dem take no say him dey try 4 dem grin
hisblud: celebrate waht 5-2
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by hardbody: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
guy people for your area worwor no be small oo
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by olabiz2010: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Naija @ 52

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria@52 Celebration In My Locality. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
packman: SO WAT GOSH THIS TREADS ARE VERY ANNOYING

My advice to you if you can't think of any reasonable thing to say is Shut the f(u)ck or go suck a d(I)ck you self-hating f(a)ggot.. Stupid Monkey!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) / 18k Gold Wedding Rings At A Good Price 08185264049 (BBpin 2AEA5B3B), / Classy Event Decor by Ademi Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.