Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Abu Qaqa Still Alive- Boko Haram Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abu Qaqa Still Alive- Boko Haram Leader (796 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abu Qaqa Still Alive- Boko Haram Leader by Idokojimmy: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2012
Boko Haram Claims ‘Abu Qaqa’ Still Alive; Sect Plans To Attack Wives Of Nigerian Officials
Posted: October 1, 2012 - 17:02

Leader of Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, said in a YouTube message today that the sect’s spokesman, Abu Qaqa, is still alive. 

In a short video in Hausa language, Shekau claimed that 10 wives of Boko Haram members are currently being detained by Nigerian officials, an action he described as “demeaning,” and threatened a round of reprisals on wives of government officials.
In the video, the Boko Haram leader also threatened violence by the group over a recent anti-Islam video which denigrates Prophet Mohammed.

Two weeks ago, Nigeria troops recently claimed they had killed some senior commanders of Boko Haram near Kano and arrested others.  One of those reportedly killed was Qaqa.

Previously, last February, the JTF also claimed it had arrested Qaqa, but the Boko Haram leadership denied the announcement, insisting that the man under arrest was not Qaqa but Abu Darda, who was identified as the head of the group’s enlightenment committee.

“Qaqa” continued to speak for the group until last month when he was said to have been killed or arrested.  Nothing has been heard from him since then, and his status remains unclear.  
Today’s announcement by Shekau is another challenge to the intelligence-management abilities of the Nigerian government and its Joint Task Force, which has been conducting unprecedented operations in some States in the North in the past two weeks. 

http://saharareporters.com/video/boko-haram-claims-‘abu-qaqa’-still-alive-sect-plans-attack-wives-nigerian-officials
Re: Abu Qaqa Still Alive- Boko Haram Leader by usmanyaro17: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2012
So he has been captured,no wonder the mad man Shekau is restless,because he knows that his end is near,I think this govt is making serious progress on terror...more of that.
Re: Abu Qaqa Still Alive- Boko Haram Leader by Okijajuju1(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2012
Who are these cattlefuckers trying to decieve?! ABU QAQA is dead.. Now I'm sure that the 'Abu Qaqa' thing is now an office that can be filled by anybody as there is no face to the person.. HOWEVER!! I'm pretty certain that he was killed by the Military during there last raid!!

SOON!! Boko Haram would be unmasked..
Re: Abu Qaqa Still Alive- Boko Haram Leader by usmanyaro17: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju: Who are these cattlefuckers trying to decieve?! ABU QAQA is dead.. Now I'm sure that the 'Abu Qaqa' thing is now an office that can be filled by anybody as there is no face to the person.. HOWEVER!! I'm pretty certain that he was killed by the Military during there last raid!!

SOON!! Boko Haram would be unmasked..
Very soon....
Re: Abu Qaqa Still Alive- Boko Haram Leader by IjeomaObasi: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2012
The government is gradually winning this war.so now BH is saying it's Abu Darda that was caught...soon all the Abu,be it Qaqa, Darda, Mama, Papa, Brother, Aunty, among others will be apprehended. I trust he Nigerian security arrangements na.
Re: Abu Qaqa Still Alive- Boko Haram Leader by Israelmossaic: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2012
GEJ has rightly said that we are winning the war against terrorism. Shekarau weeps becos his foot soldiers have all been captured, the sect no longers has people to prosecutes suicide missions. I wonder why they started the fight in the first place. He will be captured soon.
Re: Abu Qaqa Still Alive- Boko Haram Leader by Turbocharged: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2012
The JTF should come & interrogate our mai-guard also, he goes by the name Abu. Whether na Barca, Kaka, Dada, or Qaqa I no know, jus that the name no pure 4 ma eyez.
Re: Abu Qaqa Still Alive- Boko Haram Leader by Joeadamu86: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2012
While watching the Shekau's video on YouTube,I just see a sick man with agenda failure and defeat has beclouded him.....the days of Boko haram are numbered.At least the original Abu Qaqa is caught,that is why Shekau is scared cos his end is very near...
Re: Abu Qaqa Still Alive- Boko Haram Leader by Olanlere11: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
Whether he is alive and with security agents or dead, the most important thing is that the fight is gradually coming to an end. Very soon, GEJ will draw the curtain and usher in a new era devoid of terror, insurgency, and the likes. Welldone JTF And SS people

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Government Sacks 174 LASTMA Officials / . / Ekiti State Deputy Governor Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.