Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

PROJAN Independence Day Party... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PROJAN Independence Day Party... (546 Views)

NPJC Or Projan....am Really Confused / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN / Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROJAN Independence Day Party... by Xymc1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
Emm ehem ehnm*clears throat* I am organising an Independence day party today,though the independence day was yesterday,the party couldn't hold yesterday because i the Social Director was kidnapped and brutally tortured by the members of a sect popularly known as NJPC.
*tries to control outgoing tears* U guys should have seen how they tortured me. They did all this just to prevent me from organising this party becos they knew how Glorious it was gonna be *winks* but please a round of applause to our most reliable JOKO HARAM who came to my rescue and saved me from a certain deviation in my normal body functions(i.e broken bones,fractures,dislocations etc). Truly this our JOKO HARAMERS are completely reliable and efficient in carrying out their duties.
But the plans of the NJPC were foiled and this party will stil hold tonight. Some of the artistes that wil be performin at the party are
-Wiskid
-Davido
-M.I
-J.Jags
-Ice prince
-ma man Brymo and so many others, U can't afford to miss it for anything on Earth.
Time= 10pm till God say we should stop
Venue=Shariton hotel,Abuja
RSVP
If not for the intervention of my Honourable President,i would have sued NJPC to court for kidnappin,assault and a whole list of other crimes *frowns at Suto boy* But as u all know,we the PROJANERS are friendly people so i hereby offer the NJPC an invitation to the Independence day Party as honourable guests,but surely i.e if they accept... *whispers to the JOKO HARAMERS to prepare the machine guns,grenades and all forms of explosives for you-know-what*
Thank you for your time.
LONG LIVE BUNMIOGUNS(our Presidooo)!!
LONG LIVE HIS VICE!!
LONG LIVE THE ENTIRE BOARD OF PROJAN!!
LONG LIVE ME!! AND FINALLY
LONG LIVE NAIRALAND(Seun)!!
Hip hip hip hurrah!!!
Re: PROJAN Independence Day Party... by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
I comment my reserve.
Re: PROJAN Independence Day Party... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hah! No be small tin oo, enuf njoymnt 2dae
Re: PROJAN Independence Day Party... by larride(m): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
oh boy, see enjoyment, dancing azonto, etigi and kukere
Re: PROJAN Independence Day Party... by Xymc1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
larride: oh boy, see enjoyment, dancing azonto, etigi and kukere
lols U forgot Alanta

(1) (Reply)

Authentic Nfl Jerseys Significant Distinction / Happy Salah / Playing With A Ballon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.