Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,492 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Reforming The Unreformable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reforming The Unreformable (661 Views)

Reforming The ‘agbero’ Nation / Reforming The Unreformable / New Book By Okonjo Iweala: “reforming The Unreformable – Lessons From Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reforming The Unreformable by NOI4Life: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
Fellow citizens,

It has been an honour to serve our great country as a public servant.

I have learned many lessons from my experiences in public service. I have compiled these lessons in my latest book "Reforming the Unreformable" (http://amzn.to/U6xg8A) which I hope is a testament and a guide to the changes that have occurred, and the changes that must occur, to move Nigeria forward.

Copies of the book will soon be available in Nigeria.

May God bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

Old Bende In Diaspora Forum Wrote: Sharing Of Abia State Money / Ohaneze Crisis And The Auctioning Of The Igbo Presidency (part1) By Obinna Akukw / Governor Of Taraba Suntai Dies In Aircrash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.