Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company (3537 Views)

A TRINITARIAN Should Explain This Scripture .... / Trinitarian Disrespect For God / Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2012
My first 2 questions :

1. How could only the second person of the Trinity become a man, and not the other two persons in light of the Trinitarian doctrine of the
perichoresis of persons? How can the Father and Spirit only indwell Jesus (as it is commonly stated), while the eternal Son is actually Jesus'
essential deity? How can one separate the persons like that without confessing three gods, only one of which became incarnated, and the
other two just tag along? If it was the eternal Son who became a man, and not the Father or Spirit, then why did Jesus not state this?

2. Paul said Jesus is the image of the invisible God. Jesus said that those who saw Him saw the Father (obviously not the essence of the Father, for no man can see God's essence no matter if He is one or three persons). Never does He state that they were seeing the image of the incarnated eternal Son.. If Jesus is the 'second person' made flesh, then why didn't He ever say "he who has seen me has seen the Son"? Why not "he who has seen me has seen the Holy Spirit"? Why is it only the Father? If Jesus' deity is the eternal Son, in contradistinction to the Father and Spirit, why would Jesus say that they have seen the Father by seeing Him, rather than seeing the Son? Jesus indicated that to see Him was to see the person who sent Him [Father] (John 12:45)
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
Obviously no takers. grin
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by DeepSight(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
frosbel: Obviously no takers. grin

Lol, do you really expect intellectual honesty from your targets on this matter?

They will only tell you you are not being honest, in spite of the many pointers in scripture on this matter.

Don'y waste your time joor.

1 Like

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by ijawkid(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
Lol.....

.....I just don't know what to ask trinitarians anymore......

But let me just ask them this again....:::

If Jesus was 100% GOD and 100 %man when on earth,how come did he not know when the end will come......??

Just this singular question can make a trinitarian run around the whole place trying to explain why and how the (human body) God had was an impediment to his all-knowingness....

Forgetting they said Jesus was fully God and man at the same time.....
Contradiction and confusion @ its peak....

2 Likes

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by F00028: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
if the three are one, how is it possible to blaspheme one and not the other?

1 Like

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by PastorKun(m): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
The problem with trinitarians;

1 Like

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Image123(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
another thread again? frosb go like free things much oh.
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
There is not one prayer or song or exclamation addressed to the Holy Spirit in the Bible, neither is there one precept in all the Bible authorizing such prayer or song. Nowhere in Scripture are we told to love,honour, or worship the Holy Spirit, or to pray to it for assistance. Why, if it is a person, like the Father and His Son?

In the hymns of adoration recorded in Revelation, the Father and Son are mentioned but not the Holy Spirit. Why is reference to the Holy Spirit omitted if the Spirit is a third person of a triune God?

Rev.5:13 says: "Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him (the Father) who sits upon the throne, and to the lamb (Jesus) forever and ever." Also
Rev.7:10: "Salvation to our God who sits upon the throne,and to the lamb."

Why is there no reference to the Holy Spirit in these hymns of adoration if it is a co-equal member of the Spirit omitted? The Bible frequently pictures the Father sitting upon His throne and Jesus sitting or standing at His right hand, but never refers to the Holy Spirit sitting on the throne with them, either on the left hand or elsewhere.

If the Holy Spirit is a separate person from the Father and Son, why is there never any mention of him being enthroned or reigning with them? The Father and Son are often associated together in judgement and redemption, and the coming kingdom is referred to as the kingdom of God and His Christ (Rev.11:15), but the Holy Spirit is omitted. Why?

In 1 Cor.11:3 we read: "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." Now here is a specific order presented by the apostle Paul which he says he wants us to know about. He refers to woman, man,Christ and God, but makes no mention of the Holy Spirit. If the Holy Spirit is a person like the Father, Son, man and woman, and belongs to this "family" as a separate person, why is he left out?
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by ijawkid(m): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
frosbel: There is not one prayer or song or exclamation addressed to the Holy Spirit in the Bible, neither is there one precept in all the Bible authorizing such prayer or song. Nowhere in Scripture are we told to love,honour, or worship the Holy Spirit, or to pray to it for assistance. Why, if it is a person, like the Father and His Son?

In the hymns of adoration recorded in Revelation, the Father and Son are mentioned but not the Holy Spirit. Why is reference to the Holy Spirit omitted if the Spirit is a third person of a triune God?

Rev.5:13 says: "Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him (the Father) who sits upon the throne, and to the lamb (Jesus) forever and ever." Also

Why is there no reference to the Holy Spirit in these hymns of adoration if it is a co-equal member of the Spirit omitted? The Bible frequently pictures the Father sitting upon His throne and Jesus sitting or standing at His right hand, but never refers to the Holy Spirit sitting on the throne with them, either on the left hand or elsewhere.

If the Holy Spirit is a separate person from the Father and Son, why is there never any mention of him being enthroned or reigning with them? The Father and Son are often associated together in judgement and redemption, and the coming kingdom is referred to as the kingdom of God and His Christ (Rev.11:15), but the Holy Spirit is omitted. Why?

In 1 Cor.11:3 we read: "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." Now here is a specific order presented by the apostle Paul which he says he wants us to know about. He refers to woman, man,Christ and God, but makes no mention of the Holy Spirit. If the Holy Spirit is a person like the Father, Son, man and woman, and belongs to this "family" as a separate person, why is he left out?

I have asked this question several times and all I get is ""NO ANSWER""

1 Like

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by plappville(f): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
F00028: if the three are one, how is it possible to blaspheme one and not the other?

Good one there !! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by plappville(f): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
My Question is this, Does Jesus now know when he is coming back?, because trinitarians claim He didnt know because He was Man when he said so.

(Matt. 24:36), "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone."

And is there a verse in the bible that said because Jesus was a man, He cannot know all? Yet some christians claim Christ is "all knowing"?
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Boomark(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
With the work we have been doing, i know most of them are now getting the gist.

Most might be wondering "how can these things be true." when they don't have any thing to disprove it. Like i said before, it is a win win for all of us. It is to the glory of God if you believe the truth our lord Jesus Christ brought to us. That shows that you have faith and trust in our lord Jesus.

That time i use to read 1COR15:27-28 again and again as i can change something there to suit what i believe, but i can't.

Why did Jesus say that the Father is greater than I?
Clue! Check Corinthians above.

4 Likes

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Where is Enigma the Coward and his entourage.

Trust him to avoid complex questions grin
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by PastorKun(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
Boomark: With the work we have been doing, i know most of them are now getting the gist.

Most might be wondering "how can these things be true." when they don't have any thing to disprove it. Like i said before, it is a win win for all of us. It is to the glory of God if you believe the truth our lord Jesus Christ brought to us. That shows that you have faith and trust in our lord Jesus.

That time i use to read 1COR15:27-28 again and again as i can change something there to suit what i believe, but i can't.

Apparently trinitarians are trying to tell us Jesus is a liar cos Jesus made it clear on several occasions in very clear terms that the father is greater than him and he can do nothing without the father. If only trinitarians know how much damage and ridicule they have brought to christianity maybe they would recant their steps. For instance prior to the start of islam christianity was the prevalent religion in the middle east. One of the things that made people turn against it was the ridiculous trinity doctrine, mohamed the founder of the Islamic faith who also believed in christ biggest problem with christian teaching then was trinity. If not for the ridiculous doctrine he might not even have started his on religion and maybe all the crisis we are having in the middle east and northern Nigeria today would not be happening.

1 Like

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Apparently trinitarians are trying to tell us Jesus is a liar cos Jesus made it clear on several occasions in very clear terms that the father is greater than him and he can do nothing without the father. If only trinitarians know how much damage and ridicule they have brought to christianity maybe they would recant their steps. For instance prior to the start of islam christianity was the prevalent religion in the middle east. One of the things that made people turn against it was the ridiculous trinity doctrine, mohamed the founder of the Islamic faith who also believed in christ biggest problem with christian teaching then was trinity. If not for the ridiculous doctrine he might not even have started his on religion and maybe all the crisis we are having in the middle east and northern Nigeria today would not be happening.

Pastor Kun, you nailed it with the bolded.

The demise of Christianity in the middle east happened when God left the church due to all these pagan creeds.
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Boomark(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
frosbel: Where is Enigma the Coward and his entourage.

Trust him to avoid complex questions grin

Am also looking for my love-Ihedinobi. Please come us. We are not enemies. Enigma is also downloading the tune. It will take just a little time.

1 Like

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Boomark(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
Pastor Kun, how come you don't teach trinity in your church? Your G.O will fire you o.
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Boomark:

Am also looking for my love-Ihedinobi. Please come us. We are not enemies. Enigma is also downloading the tune. It will take just a little time.

Enigma will come nowhere near here, trust me, he will be walking on a landmine and his reputation might well be at stake !!
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by PastorKun(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
Boomark: Pastor Kun, how come you don't teach trinity in your church? Your G.O will fire you o.

I would rather be fired by a G.O than resort to preaching heretic
pagan doctrines just because it conforms to church traditions.

1 Like

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Boomark(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
frosbel:

Enigma will come nowhere near here, trust me, he will be walking on a landmine and his reputation might well be at stake !!

Hmm...its better for that reputation to be flawed now and he builds a new one than to be blasted by dynamites.
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by petres007(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
Very funny thread grin grin grin

But this issue has been discussed to the death on this forum na. Choi! Wish I could oblige you guys o. grin Its just the time to keep up with replies etc. Unless I'm allowed to post, maybe once in a couple of weeks grin
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Enigma(m): 1:52am On Oct 10, 2012
I have deliberately chosen not to get involved in this thread.

However, just because frosbel has been hounding me on various other threads about it and even directing jibes at me let me point a couple of things out. {EDIT I see he even called me a "coward" on this thread. smiley}

As ever, the questions in the opening post are of course not frosbel's questions as anyone who knows him should know. See the questions as lifted word for word from this site http://www.faithworksministries.org/user/pentecostal/biblicalstudies/questionstrinity.htm

How could only the second person of the Trinity become a man, and not the other two persons in light of the Trinitarian doctrine of the perichoresis of persons? How can the Father and Spirit only indwell Jesus (as it is commonly stated), while the eternal Son is actually Jesus' essential deity? How can one separate the persons like that without confessing three gods, only one of which became incarnated, and the other two just tag along?

If it was the eternal Son who became a man, and not the Father or Spirit, then why did Jesus not state this? Paul said Jesus is the image of the invisible God. Jesus said that those who saw Him saw the Father (obviously not the essence of the Father, for no man can see God's essence no matter if He is one or three persons). Never does He state that they were seeing the image of the incarnated eternal Son.. If Jesus is the 'second person' made flesh, then why didn't He ever say "he who has seen me has seen the Son"? Why not "he who has seen me has seen the Holy Spirit"? Why is it only the Father? If Jesus' deity is the eternal Son, in contradistinction to the Father and Spirit, why would Jesus say that they have seen the Father by seeing Him, rather than seeing the Son? Jesus indicated that to see Him was to see the person who sent Him [Father] (John 12:45).

In any event of course, the questions have been addressed on various threads on this Nairaland.

Above all, this same frosbel keeps opening thread after thread on the same topic --- usually with copy and paste material that he does not even understand and has not even thought about carefully. Critically, once he is cornered he will run away or pretend not to see the question that has stumped him or "promise" to give an answer later but never return to the point.

There are several examples but here just one. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/1067552/proposition-theological-debate/5#12466216

Here, he said the Holy Spirit is "personal" and IS GOD but Jesus is only a mere man; he was then asked how Jesus, a mere man, has now gone to heaven and from there sent GOD to earth (a mere man is sending God); and how the Holy Spirit is "personal". He has since fled and now opened this thread! smiley

cool

1 Like

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Enigma(m): 2:03am On Oct 10, 2012
Again, check frosbel's next set of questions

frosbel: There is not one prayer or song or exclamation addressed to the Holy Spirit in the Bible, neither is there one precept in all the Bible authorizing such prayer or song. Nowhere in Scripture are we told to love,honour, or worship the Holy Spirit, or to pray to it for assistance. Why, if it is a person, like the Father and His Son?

and see where it is lifted from word for word _http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~sojouner/christ/christ%20ch7.html {copy entire address to get to link and it is under the sub-heading "Never Addressed in Prayer"}

There is not one prayer or song or exclamation addressed to the Holy Spirit in the Bible, neither is there one precept in all the Bible authorizing such prayer or song. Nowhere in scripture are we told to love, honour, or worship the Holy Spirit, or to pray to it for assistance. Why, if it is a person, like the Father and His Son?

Rev.5v13 says "Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him (the Father) who sits upon the throne, and to the lamb (Jesus) forever and ever". Also Rev.7v10 "Salvation to our God who sits upon the throne, and to the lamb".

Why is there no reference to the Holy Spirit in these hymns of adoration if it is a co-equal member of the Godhead? Why is the Holy Spirit omitted?

The Bible frequently pictures the Father sitting upon His throne and Jesus sitting or standing at His right hand, but never refers to the Holy Spirit sitting on the throne with them, either on the left hand or elsewhere. If the Holy Spirit is a separate person from the Father and Son, why is there never any mention of him being enthroned or reigning with them?

The Father and Son are often associated together in judgement and redemption, and the coming kingdom is referred to as the kingdom of God and His Christ (Rev.11v15), but the Holy Spirit is omitted. Why?

In 1 Cor.11v3 we read: "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God". Now here is a specific order presented by the apostle Paul which he says he wants us to know about. He refers to woman, man, Christ and God, but makes no mention of the Holy Spirit. If the Holy Spirit is a person like the Father, Son, man and woman, and belongs to this "family" as a separate person, why is he left out?

cool

1 Like

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Enigma(m): 2:15am On Oct 10, 2012
frosbel:

Well, what "reputation" does frosbel have really?

cool
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Goshen360(m): 5:23am On Oct 10, 2012
Make e no be like say we dey fear or run away........Goshen360 is here even as Enigma is here.
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Goshen360(m): 5:57am On Oct 10, 2012
My job here just like my brother Enigma and I believe and stand by same bible truth. I am not here to defend the word "Trinity" as it is NOT found in the bible but the concept is what I will defend as a bible truth. The concept says (if you permit me, without the use of the word "Trinity"), The Father is God, Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God. If Frosbel is attacking Trinity as a doctrine because the word doesn't appear in the bible, that is fine and okay with me BUT what I wont watch Frosbel attack is the deity of Christ and the Holy Spirit as God. This is what I intend to defend here on this thread.
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Goshen360(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2012
frosbel: My first 2 questions :

1. How could only the second person of the Trinity become a man, and not the other two persons in light of the Trinitarian doctrine of the
perichoresis of persons? How can the Father and Spirit only indwell Jesus (as it is commonly stated), while the eternal Son is actually Jesus'
essential deity? How can one separate the persons like that without confessing three gods, only one of which became incarnated, and the
other two just tag along? If it was the eternal Son who became a man, and not the Father or Spirit, then why did Jesus not state this?

2. Paul said Jesus is the image of the invisible God. Jesus said that those who saw Him saw the Father (obviously not the essence of the Father, for no man can see God's essence no matter if He is one or three persons). Never does He state that they were seeing the image of the incarnated eternal Son.. If Jesus is the 'second person' made flesh, then why didn't He ever say "he who has seen me has seen the Son"? Why not "he who has seen me has seen the Holy Spirit"? Why is it only the Father? If Jesus' deity is the eternal Son, in contradistinction to the Father and Spirit, why would Jesus say that they have seen the Father by seeing Him, rather than seeing the Son? Jesus indicated that to see Him was to see the person who sent Him [Father] (John 12:45)

ijawkid: Lol.....

.....I just don't know what to ask trinitarians anymore......

But let me just ask them this again....:::

If Jesus was 100% GOD and 100 %man when on earth,how come did he not know when the end will come......??

Just this singular question can make a trinitarian run around the whole place trying to explain why and how the (human body) God had was an impediment to his all-knowingness....

Forgetting they said Jesus was fully God and man at the same time.....
Contradiction and confusion @ its peak....

plappville: My Question is this, Does Jesus now know when he is coming back?, because trinitarians claim He didnt know because He was Man when he said so.

(Matt. 24:36), "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone."

And is there a verse in the bible that said because Jesus was a man, He cannot know all? Yet some christians claim Christ is "all knowing"?

Boomark: With the work we have been doing, i know most of them are now getting the gist.

Pastor Kun:

Y'all SAVE ALL your questions. Trinity or no Trinity and let's start by proving the word. Hence, proving all thing or else we all make the bible a liar.

Does the Bible teach/says and calls the Father God?
Does the Bible teach/says and calls Jesus Christ God?
Does the Bible teach/says and calls the Holy Spirit God?

New International Version (©1984)
Test everything. Hold on to the good.

New Living Translation (©2007)
but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.......1 Thessalonians 5:21

If we can prove the above three questions.....we can then come to a reasonable conclusion that we know in parts and should be able to educate ourselves biblically.
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2012
Enigma: Again, check frosbel's next set of questions

and see where it is lifted from word for word _http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~sojouner/christ/christ%20ch7.html {copy entire address to get to link and it is under the sub-heading "Never Addressed in Prayer"}

cool

Lol, I am sure you have heard of the phrase ' do not re-invent the wheel ' , these are simple questions and therefore irrespective of the source they deserve answers from our trinitarian 'theologians'.

These are questions, valid ones , answer them if you have the courage to do so , but I doubt if you ever will.

We are waiting.
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 10, 2012
Goshen360:

Y'all SAVE ALL your questions. Trinity or no Trinity and let's start by proving the word. Hence, proving all thing or else we all make the bible a liar.

New International Version (©1984)
Test everything. Hold on to the good.

New Living Translation (©2007)
but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.......1 Thessalonians 5:21

If we can prove the above three questions.....we can then come to a reasonable conclusion that we know in parts and should be able to educate ourselves biblically.

You are answering questions with more questions of your own ?

Lol, answer our questions first !!
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Enigma(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2012
frosbel:

Lol, I am sure you have heard of the phrase ' do not re-invent the wheel ' , these are simple questions and therefore irrespective of the source they deserve answers from our trinitarian 'theologians'.

These are questions, valid ones , answer them if you have the courage to do so , but I doubt if you ever will.

We are waiting.

You are a shameless fraud and a quite confused and intellectually bereft person. smiley

Let me show you an example of how daft you can be:

You wrote only two days ago that (a) "there is something very personal about the Holy Spirit" and (b) that the Holy Spirit "IS GOD". https://www.nairaland.com/1067552/proposition-theological-debate/4#12464784 smiley

Yet you are unable to see that you are contradicting yourself when copying and pasting your second set of questions from any Johnny or mumu on the Internet ----- without even thinking about what you are copying and pasting as below. wink

cool
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=Enigma]

You are a shameless fraud and a quite confused and intellectually bereft person. smiley

Thou deceptive ignoramus , when will you learn to think before responding.

Let me show you an example of how daft you can be:

You wrote only two days ago that (a) "there is something very personal about the Holy Spirit" and (b) that the Holy Spirit "IS GOD". https://www.nairaland.com/1067552/proposition-theological-debate/4#12464784 smiley

Yet you are unable to see that you are contradicting yourself when copying and pasting your second set of questions from any Johnny or mumu on the Internet ----- without even thinking about what you are copying and pasting as below. wink

I will give you the benefit of doubt and provide you with a rare chance to properly understand the question and respond in kind.

Appears at this initial stage you do not understand the question.

As someone mentioned , you seem to relish throwing around the word 'intellectual' , having conversed with you on a number of topics recently , I can quite honestly say you do not meet the basic requirements to be called one.

As I said you are a coward and will not respond to the questions, i was right, grin
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Goshen360(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
frosbel:

You are answering questions with more questions of your own ?

Lol, answer our questions first !!

Bros, when and how did I answer kweshion wif kweshion I have simply stated what the bible says and this is what I intend to defend. If we can PROVE the Father is God from the bible, Jesus God and the Holy Spirit God, then you will understand better at the end. The question of "How this, how that" will then be answered. You are not the first person that God will defile his/her logic - Mary had once asked, How can this be since I don't know a man? However, I will enter logic and scriptural debate with you when we start to prove the bible wrong. Again,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! / 10 Things About Hell / The Joy Of Living With Eternity In View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.