Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Hell Is No Joke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Is No Joke (3551 Views)

No Joke: I Ate Moin Moin With Group Of People In My Sleep / Hell Is Real! / Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2014
Keep doubting if HELL truly exist. Keep living in SIN when you know HELL truly exist. I pray you find enough strenght to cry in HELL.

Hell Is No Joke
Re: Hell Is No Joke by advocate666: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2014
Nice pics.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mynd44: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2014
So you will be in heaven and some will be in eternal torment in hell suffering and you will be okay with it? The concept of hell just potrays Christians as evil and heartless

3 Likes

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Idrismusty97(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2014
After seeing this pic. It change my perspectives about religion. It may be created by atheist to ridiculed Christianity. But look closer without sentiments and you would see the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2014
Idrismusty97: After seeing this pic. It change my perspectives about religion. It may be created by atheist to ridiculed Christianity. But look closer without sentiments and you would see the truth.
See what truth bro?
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Mynd44: So you will be in heaven and some will be in eternal torment in hell suffering and you will be okay with it? The concept of hell just potrays Christians as evil and heartless
So you will be living comfortably in Sin, neglecting the death of Jesus on the cross and all he suffered for us and still expect to be with him in heaven with all your dirty and oozing garments of sin?? Things are not done that way.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2014
advocate666: Nice pics.
Bro there's nothing nice about the pics, stop trying to make light something that's very grave.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2014
Mescopaul: So you will be living comfortably in Sin, neglecting the death of Jesus on the cross and all he suffered for us and still expect to be with him in heaven with all your dirty and oozing garments of sin?? Things are not done that way.

Nawa for Jesus and Christians. Bros J, i hail o.

I love all Jesus morality teachings but the political inscription in the Bible that He is the only way to Heaven(i.e. belief in him, not necessary what one did) is just a big fallacy.
Bros J, did you actually say that? what of my ancestors that didn't have the chance to believe in you?

OP, go, communicate with your god, tell him that:
*I never requested to be born, i just found myself here.
*Life is tough though, but i have learnt to strive in it. I never requested Jesus to die.
*I bear my own wrongdoings and inactions, i do not apportion blames, not even to the Devil.
*I have been born again and again and again. The thing no gree work.

5 Likes

Re: Hell Is No Joke by advocate666: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2014
Mescopaul: Bro there's nothing nice about the pics, stop trying to make light something that's very grave.

It's all about perspective.
May allah reward you.
I believe you deserve multiple virgins.

1 Like

Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2014
Mynd44: So you will be in heaven and some will be in eternal torment in hell suffering and you will be okay with it? The concept of hell just potrays Christians as evil and heartless

And you forgot that there'll still be freewill in the mythical after-life.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Idrismusty97(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2014
Mescopaul: See what truth bro?
I think this qstar explain it(I.e the truth) to an extents. I am tire of going back & forth explaining things.

qstar:

I love all Jesus morality teachings but the political inscription in the Bible that He is the only way to Heaven(i.e. belief in him, not necessary what one did) is just a big fallacy.
Bros J, did you actually say that? what of my ancestors that didn't have the chance to believe in you?

*Life is tough though, but i have learnt to strive in it. I never requested Jesus to die.
*I bear my own wrongdoings and inactions, i do not apportion blames.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Idrismusty97(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2014
Mescopaul: See what truth bro?
You can also view some of our posts here. We said somethings about hell and religion in general.

https://www.nairaland.com/1801079/why-atheists-talk-badly-god
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2014
qstar:

*I bear my own wrongdoings and inactions, i do not apportion blames.

Dear, its a pity our permissions are not sought before we are born. But the fact is you have been born and that's it, there's nothing u can do about it, dont cry over spilled milk. Jesus is your owner, he owns your and he can dictate for you to a certain extent, he saw man in a state of depravity, since he owns man, he decides to help man becos of the LOVE he has for man. He is not going to force you. He will not kick you into heaven. And before i forget "the born again thing dey gree work well well" maybe you have not had the right orientation and thats becos you might not have consulted the Orientor - Jesus via the Bible. Pls try add me up on facebook with Mescopaul, i really need to tell u more about the sweetest person ever - Jesus .

1 Like

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2014
advocate666:

I believe you deserve multiple virgins.
Who gives the multiple virgins?? The bible says in heaven there's no marriage Matthew 12:24-25

1 Like

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2014
Idrismusty97:
I think this qstar explain it(I.e the truth) to an extents. I am tire of going back & forth explaining things.

I see
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2014
Idrismusty97: You can also view some of our posts here. We said somethings about hell and religion in general.

https://www.nairaland.com/1801079/why-atheists-talk-badly-god
Its not about saying things concerning hell or religion. Its about reciprocating the love that christ has shown and is still showing to you. Accept Christ now not only you, but everyone : Hell is no joke
Re: Hell Is No Joke by advocate666: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2014
Mescopaul, your preaching doesn't work on people who are not afraid of hell.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2014
advocate666: Mescopaul, your preaching doesn't work on people who are not afraid of hell.
Sir we try all possible means to bring them in. We persuade men.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2014
Mescopaul: Dear, its a pity our permissions are not sought before we are born. But the fact is you have been born and that's it, there's nothing u can do about it, dont cry over spilled milk. Jesus is your owner, he owns your and he can dictate for you to a certain extent, he saw man in a state of depravity, since he owns man, he decides to help man becos of the LOVE he has for man. He is not going to force you. He will not kick you into heaven. And before i forget "the born again thing dey gree work well well" maybe you have not had the right orientation and thats becos you might not have consulted the Orientor - Jesus via the Bible. Pls try add me up on facebook with Mescopaul, i really need to tell u more about the sweetest person ever - Jesus .

Guy, you have failed. Whatever you call "sin" is committed against your fellow human. I'd rather seek forgiveness from the person i hurt than wait for a belief to exonerate me.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by advocate666: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2014
Mescopaul: Sir we try all possible means to bring them in. We persuade men.

Except those, like me, that actually want to go to hell.

4 Likes

Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2014
Mescopaul: Sir we try all possible means to bring them in. We persuade men.

I choose hell instead of heaven. Go enjoy your heaven whilst bowing and singing the hallelujah of Yahweh endlessly.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2014
qstar:

Guy, you have failed. Whatever you call "sin" is committed against your fellow human being. I'd rather seek forgiveness from the person i hurt than wait for a belief to exonerate me.

Have a conscience that is void of offence towards GOD and MAN not only man. Accept his love. Pls add me
Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2014
Mescopaul:

Pls add me

*Gay alert* grin

I'm sorry, i'm straight grin

3 Likes

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2014
advocate666:

Except those, like me, that actually want to go to hell.
*crying*
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2014
qstar:

*Gay alert* grin

I'm sorry, i'm straight grin
No diversion sir. If u dnt want d gospel simply leave it for those that want, i neva attached your name to this thread.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by Mescopaul(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2014
qstar:

I choose hell instead of heaven. Go enjoy your heaven whilst bowing and singing the hallelujah of Yahweh endlessly.
Its ur choice dear. Leav it for others to decide for themselves, and pls dnt mislead others thru ur comments.
Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2014
Mescopaul: No diversion sir. If u dnt want d gospel simply leave it for those that want, i neva attached your name to this thread.

When you are in cyberspace and particularly, one that is not owned by you, you do not instruct people where to comment and where not to comment.

and BTW, isn't your message meant for people like me?

3 Likes

Re: Hell Is No Joke by qstar(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Hell Is No Joke by frank317: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2014
wow! God is indeed a loving God... so will the horrible cries of the condemned be like music to his ears for eternity?

5 Likes

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Idrismusty97(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
frank317: wow! God is indeed a loving God... so will the horrible cries of the condemned be like music to his ears for eternity?
Of course he created the Hell for his satisfaction. He would enjoy the smell of the burnt flesh and cries of the same people he created in his own image while the few ones in heaven would be singing praises to him and dancing forever with white robes.

4 Likes

Re: Hell Is No Joke by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2014

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does An Atheist Do In An Ebola Epidemic? / How Bishop David Oyedepo Is Paid Monthly Salary / Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.