Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

"Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" (30195 Views)

Broad Day Night / Robbery In Broad Daylight / 'Justice Has Been Kidnapped' - Poem By Efe Paul Azino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by mki: 12:18am On Dec 20, 2012
I am sure you need a job in Nollywood. I can link you up.

1 Like

Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by immkels(m): 12:19am On Dec 20, 2012
Now y will someone put us on Hold?? Like I ve been up all night waiting 4 her to complete this story. Ma'am if u aint completing it. Pls tell us so we ll get on wid our lives. embarassed
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by malexito(m): 12:27am On Dec 20, 2012
;Dwaitin patiently ....
mki: I am sure you need a job in Nollywood. I can link you up.
i dnt see u sleeping tonight...one thing ..curiousity.dnt worry u ar nt alone.
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by MAKAS4REAL(f): 12:28am On Dec 20, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]pls Diana conclude the story naa! I want to know how u escaped
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2012
If i begin curse dis gal nw,una go talk say i dey wicked.Abeg i take God beg u,cm finish dis story nah.Hw can u be kipin an elder like me awake since october?Hahaha....Children of nowadays#checks head#

7 Likes

Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by stev1e(m): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2012
Gud Day
Has there been a time you got frustrated because you had some problems with ur phone and could not resolve it?
Do you want 2 learn how to configure phones to browse FREE, and being your own expert at cheats, then add me, my id <donsteevie>

Pease NOTE: This offer is open for ONLY 30 serious people that are interested, and I already have 11 testifiers of how good this package is so I would advice you to take advantage of this opportunity that you has been given Now.
My id *Donsteevie*
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by malexito(m): 12:32am On Dec 20, 2012
stev1e: Gud Day
Has there been a time you got frustrated because you had some problems with ur phone and could not resolve it?
Do you want 2 learn how to configure phones to browse FREE, and being your own expert at cheats, then add me, my id <donsteevie>

Pease NOTE: This offer is open for ONLY 30 serious people that are interested, and I already have 11 testifiers of how good this package is so I would advice you to take advantage of this opportunity that you has been given Now.
My id *Donsteevie*
wrong thread!
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by malexito(m): 12:34am On Dec 20, 2012
Jst called her, she'll b here presently. Jst relax n b patient.
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 20, 2012
malexito: Jst called her, she'll b here presently. Jst relax n b patient.
Na u be d kidnapper?

3 Likes

Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by fulfillment2020(m): 12:45am On Dec 20, 2012
Diana were u dey nah? Please come and complete this story, make i no vex 4 u.
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by swtcharissa(f): 2:29am On Dec 20, 2012
Thank God u r narrating dis story urself,nt ur family or friends on ur behalf,same tin had happened to a frd of mine,we had a paper to write dat day,but she told herself she wanted to rush to d bank n use d ATM,d taxi she entered was a one chance taxi,thank God she came back alive,
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by Mospring(m): 2:31am On Dec 20, 2012
FXKing2012: i go vex comot here if u no finish this ur true-life story now now
Awaits the conclusion!!!! very imp... dnt like suspense either
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by crisycent: 3:58am On Dec 20, 2012
The story no let you talk finish?
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by mlbozy: 4:52am On Dec 20, 2012
I just received a call now dat the okada man don give diana belle so she's presently in labour... she go join una 2moro... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by lumeneng22: 5:50am On Dec 20, 2012
Those onitsha boys love criminalities with passion. Next time look for elderly bike man instead and be very careful.
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by olly4life: 6:04am On Dec 20, 2012
Hey peeps, don't bother for the concluding part, d story has been bought. Actors & Actresses are on location regarding story. Watch out for the Premiere in January 2013. Am one of d major marketer in d industry o. Diana tanx 4 taking d nice decision in providing food for my family.

1 Like

Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by stantob(m): 6:13am On Dec 20, 2012
Please tell us the end.I'm waiting because this kidnappers, mothernappers, sisternappers,brothernappers, unclenappers, grandmothernappers,grandfathernappers, auntynappers are very deadly.We await the end.All the same I thank God for keeping you alive to share your story.
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by davades(m): 6:29am On Dec 20, 2012
[b] he
stopped the bike came down and flung
a deafening slap across my face; that
was the last straw I didn't need a
prophet to tell me what was overly
obvious,I had been kidnapped..........

[b] Instantaneously,like one under a spell
still seated on the bike I searched my
handbag & brought out every single
item I considered valuable my purse,
Jewelleries

And after receiving that dirty slap u're still sitting on †ЂΞ bike....what an irony!!!
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by davades(m): 6:29am On Dec 20, 2012
[b] he

Jewelleries

And after receiving that dirty slap u're still sitted on †ЂΞ bike....what an irony!!!
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by leonshom(m): 6:46am On Dec 20, 2012
Thats plagiarism lolzzzz
olulu:

Hi Diana,

I did the mistake of sending this story to my mailing list and now they are on my neck for the concluding part.
Kindly update so I can breathe easy again.
Many thanks.

Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by andyprez(m): 6:51am On Dec 20, 2012
I guess this is a made up story but I love it still. Please conclude.
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by Greatken007(m): 6:56am On Dec 20, 2012
I base in Asaba and Asaba is nt as big as what people imagine.I am stil wondering which route wil lead some 1 to a forest and the location of the forest.Neigbhouring town that lead 1 out of Asaba are Onitsha(no forest just d Niger bridge),Okpanam(home town of chukwuma Nzogwu),Ogwashi-uku ---Ibusa road(road leading to d home town of D Okonjo's and J-J Okocha),nw i cant really tell the relationship between you and d okada man in d assumed evil forest.All i can say is that you are a gud script writer and i wil advice you to locate Zenith hotel in Asaba where Nollywood actors frequently meet.

3 Likes

Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by drsolob(m): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2012
davades:

[b] he

Jewelleries

And after receiving that dirty slap u're still sitted on †ЂΞ bike....what an irony!!!
davades:

[b] he

Jewelleries

davades:

[b] he

Jewelleries

Abeg help me ask her. irony indeed.
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by topmostg: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2012
Chai, op, e b say you dey m**t, i've been patient for months now for the concluding part of the story. In fact you dey **speechless** no let make i vex ooo...
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by Bright2(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2012
Now that she has decided not to continue because the story was fiction,those that knows the real story can now continue for her,cause i am waiting.
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by honeric01(m): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2012
Una don chase the poster abi? angry
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by mavinc4u(f): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2012
Is a true story but it didn't happen to her,guess it happened to one of your room mates so she has to get the complete story from her before posting.
Re: "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" by honeric01(m): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2012
mavinc4u: Is a true story but it didn't happen to her,guess it happened to one of your room mates so she has to get the complete story from her before posting.

You know this because?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

From PHCN, With Love…… / Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN / New Completed Stories 18,+romance & Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.