Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238375 members, 1650710 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 03:48 AM

Seun, Should I Be Alarmed? Please Advise - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Should I Be Alarmed? Please Advise (397 Views)

One More Feature Seun Should Add To Nairaland / Seun Should Also BAN Anti-garri Posts On GARRI Threads / Japan Fukushima Radiation Problem: Is There Any Cause For Us To Be Alarmed? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Should I Be Alarmed? Please Advise by trekkie: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
i tried to log into Nairaland yesterday and instead i landed at one website called "Emirates internet Exchange" EMIX. what concerns me is that it had the nairaland logo on the tab and was spelled "nairaland" but a different website. can you advise me on what you think has happened and how can i make sure this does not happen again.

ps how come the spell checker shows "nairaland" as misspelled when i type it in with the red squiggly line. i thought this was particularly ironic smileythat it should be so on your website. perhaps you should look into fixing nairaland into the dictionary as a valid spelling so it does not show up as wrong when we type.
cheers
Re: Seun, Should I Be Alarmed? Please Advise by Seun(m): 1:21am On Oct 04, 2012
Did you mistype nairaland?
Re: Seun, Should I Be Alarmed? Please Advise by trekkie: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
no i didnt. check my browsing history screen shot

Re: Seun, Should I Be Alarmed? Please Advise by Seun(m): 1:51am On Oct 06, 2012
Do you browse on the Etisalat network?
Re: Seun, Should I Be Alarmed? Please Advise by chinedumo(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2012
I browse with etisalat
Re: Seun, Should I Be Alarmed? Please Advise by trekkie: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
hi seun sorry i did not know that you replied me. but the answer to your question is yes. and by the way it's been resolved. i changed to airtel with a wireless router and poof! all my problems disappeared. so thanks for the attention. Stay Blessed cool

(0) (Reply)

AMAZING PHOTOS Of An Animal That Possess The Genetic Features Of Dog And Pig / Pastor Compares Beyonce's Performance To Seductive Performance / Happy Birthday To Meeee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.