Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

SMS Gateway Or Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SMS Gateway Or Domain (861 Views)

White Label Bulk Sms Gateway Or Joomla With Spc, Which One Is Better / Need Standard Sms Gateway / Sms Gateway Provider: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SMS Gateway Or Domain by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 04, 2012
I am currently building an application site where sms will be sent via my platform. Now i know so many of you who are into SMS business will not want to respond to this and please do not post up your own sms api for others to see. This is purely thread to get this information.

I want someone to give me the sms domain or gateway for mtn, etisalat, glo, airtel. The service I am planning out is quite big and when it is going to be launched, everyone will want to jump into such bandwagon.

To frank, not everyone is making money from sms services. The competition is so much. Why don't we crave for change? If you want to join me on this and you have this information requested, we can all start this up together and recreate new ways to making money via sms.

If you want to be on this, respond to this thread but if you are still being secretive, send me an email with the above information and I will share you the secret plan i have. Please I do not want mischief on this.

My email is digglinkexchange@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Jobsite Script-job Portal Script / How To Increase Your Site Traffic With The Use Of Social Media / Where Can I Get Cheap Bulk SMS API

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.