Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide (20086 Views)

$9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by asemota2012: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2012
What will the Christians demand from the muslims/Boko-haram for the thousands of innocent christians they massacrered?
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by akpanbaba: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2012
I reserve my comment until naija is divided in 3 countries. (A). Federal republic of biafra. (B). Federal republic of eko ni baje. (C). Federal republic of boko haram

ceejay80s
What of South South or Niger delta Republic?.Please dont always forget this Republic because this where i belong.Thanks
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by preciousoz: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2012
Good Idea mehn!!! Am gonna demand compensation of 1bn from the FG for failing to protect me when I was robbed in 2010 my 2 phones and properties stolen.

I love Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2012
They N105b to buy nuclear warheads for Boko Haram!
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by phreakabit(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2012
[size=18pt]Igbos, lets get in line too. Our demands would certainly run into trillions. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by fm7070: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2012
see selfish people. selfish religion
whereas, the whole violence started with them
definitely nothern muslims is the one supporting boko-haram
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by malele(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2012
omenka: Just cruising by in my Chevy Impala, sipped some Ace n Spade, n pours a little on some almajeri trudgin along for the heck of it..
Take that for ur sompensation.
Hahahahahahahaahhahaha
Guy u dey craze ooo lol
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Clemzy16(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2012
pastie: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

joke of the week.
joke of the year. The clearly shows that boko-haram knows exacly what they are doing. The question that comes to ones mind is.. Who is killing who? Who is sueing the govt? MUSLIMS. Who are their target? CHRISTIANS. Also, You'll agree with me that majority of people murdered are originally from the south, west east and not necessarily from the north. Infact, these people are retard€d.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Afam4eva(m): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2012
phreakabit: [size=18pt]Igbos, lets get in line too. Our demands would certainly run into trillions. [/size]
Our demands will run the country into debts.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by akpanbaba: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2012
These guys are just shameless and stupid.Just listen to idiots who have no respect for human lives.What compenasation will they pay for my brother who was burnt alive in Rigasa village in Kaduna?

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by jimino(m): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2012
Na wa oooo. Imagine Mad man dey claim say na him get sense pass.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by wirewire(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2012
jude33084: Muslims members of Southern Kaduna community in Kaduna State has asked the ECOWAS Court of Justice sitting in Abuja to order the Federal Government to pay them the sum of N105bn as compensation for failing to protect them from an alleged ethno-religious cleansing carried out by indigenous members of the community after the April 2011 presidential election.

The suit, which came up for hearing on Wednesday, was filed on behalf of the Southern Kaduna muslims by the plaintiffs – the Registered Trustees of Jamaa Foundation, Alhaji Suleiman Ahmed, Alhaji Muhammed Zailani, Malam Sale Waziri, Wada Balarabe and Yakubu Yunusa.

The Federal Government of Nigeria and the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice were listed as the respondents.

Southern Kaduna muslims claimed that the Federal Government failed to protect them from a premeditated mayhem which led to the death of 838 members of their community on April 18 and 19, 2011.
LUBBISH!!! SOLLY I MEAN RUBBICH.

In the suit filed by their lawyer, Abdulfatah Bello, they claimed that “the premeditated mayhem was executed in Kamuru Ukulu on the 18th day of April 2011.”

They said, “In the evening of the said day while the Muslim community were enjoying the peace of the after effect of the presidential election, their habitat was surrounded by some indigenous youths who mounted illegal road blocks to and from the town.”

The plaintiffs claimed that, in the civil disturbances that ensued shortly after the road block was set up, their members lost lives and property while relevant agencies of the government failed to restore order in the community.

The plaintiffs also claimed that, so far, none of those responsible for the alleged crime has been arrested.

They therefore asked the court to declare that the failure of the respondents to provide timely protection for them was unlawful and violated their human rights, as guaranteed under the African Charter of People and Human Rights, and the UN International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Also, the Southern Kaduna Muslim community asked the court to order the Federal Government to pay them a total of N105bn as compensation.

LINK: http://www.punchng.com/news/northern-muslims-demand-n105bn-from-fg-for-genocide/
angry
jude33084: Muslims members of Southern Kaduna community in Kaduna State has asked the ECOWAS Court of Justice sitting in Abuja to order the Federal Government to pay them the sum of N105bn as compensation for failing to protect them from an alleged ethno-religious cleansing carried out by indigenous members of the community after the April 2011 presidential election.

The suit, which came up for hearing on Wednesday, was filed on behalf of the Southern Kaduna muslims by the plaintiffs – the Registered Trustees of Jamaa Foundation, Alhaji Suleiman Ahmed, Alhaji Muhammed Zailani, Malam Sale Waziri, Wada Balarabe and Yakubu Yunusa.

The Federal Government of Nigeria and the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice were listed as the respondents.

Southern Kaduna muslims claimed that the Federal Government failed to protect them from a premeditated mayhem which led to the death of 838 members of their community on April 18 and 19, 2011.
LUBBISH!!! SOLLY I MEAN RUBBICH.

In the suit filed by their lawyer, Abdulfatah Bello, they claimed that “the premeditated mayhem was executed in Kamuru Ukulu on the 18th day of April 2011.”

They said, “In the evening of the said day while the Muslim community were enjoying the peace of the after effect of the presidential election, their habitat was surrounded by some indigenous youths who mounted illegal road blocks to and from the town.”

The plaintiffs claimed that, in the civil disturbances that ensued shortly after the road block was set up, their members lost lives and property while relevant agencies of the government failed to restore order in the community.

The plaintiffs also claimed that, so far, none of those responsible for the alleged crime has been arrested.

They therefore asked the court to declare that the failure of the respondents to provide timely protection for them was unlawful and violated their human rights, as guaranteed under the African Charter of People and Human Rights, and the UN International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Also, the Southern Kaduna Muslim community asked the court to order the Federal Government to pay them a total of N105bn as compensation.

LINK: http://www.punchng.com/news/northern-muslims-demand-n105bn-from-fg-for-genocide/
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by wirewire(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2012
LUBBISH!!!SOLLY I MEAN RUBBICH

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by akpanbaba: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2012
Whoever brought Islam as practised by these idiots should be stoned to death.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by lickindrumz: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2012
Wat will the christains in Adamawa Kogi Yobe Maidugri n Jos demand for? The plaintiff shud ve consulted his Muslim Elders b4 filing d case cry tongue
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by hardbody: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2012
akpanbaba: These guys are just shameless and stupid.Just listen to idiots who have no respect for human lives.What compenasation will they pay for my brother who was burnt alive in Rigasa village in Kaduna?

Ol boy, them burn ur bro? I am not praying for it, but if their madness should affect any of my blood, every friday, i will go to praying grounds and shoot everything on sight. I will start from Ebute Metta in Lagos and go to all the ama hausa in every other part of the west and eastern states. Them for see one man riot squad. Ediets

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by malele(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2012
Aboki na goat
Senseless people

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by oradee: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2012
wait o, correct me if im wrong but i thought the FG drolls out millions/billions monthly for state security?
If their LG and state govt have failed its people, why blame the FG?

I swear eh,in all honesty,the whites knew why they ruled old Nigeria they way they did cos not every tribe is the same. we cant force democracy on a people who dont understand it.

These people only follow one leader (FG in this case) for this is how operate. The same principle is same for how they rear their cows;identify and control the leader and others wld follow.

I wish the Northern Nigeria all the best cos they really are the stick in the mud and are slowing us down...

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2012
Josh316:

And over 3 MILLION Igbos killed between 1967-1970 plus over 5000 over the years in various clashes and they are complaining of a PALTRY 838?

Infact, Gowon should have been at the Hague then! LUBBISH!! angry
PALTRY for human lives Mehn, I feel for this country. There has been so much killing that our minds have been hardened and human lives are not valuable in our eyes again.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2012
THIS WILL CERTAINLYLY BE AN EXCUSE TO MURDER CHRISTIANS AND COMMIT MORE MAYHEM.
WATCH OUT!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Exponental(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2012
Hmmmmmmn............
BH is broke.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2012
I actualy clicked this thread to laugh at the stupidity and selfishness of these muslims...lmao

Lawyers won make money...i dnt blame them tho...country haaaaarddd!!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2012
Pls where do i unfollow this thread...no tym!!

Nansense!!!
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2012
jude33084: Wahala gey oh! I wonder Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† τhe christians will sue τhe muslims for? undecided
You cant sue Muslims.You can only sue bokoharam if you think its possible.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by akorlade(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2012
105 billion to make IED's or to procure drones. I still dey laf!
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by ticom(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2012
This piece-lims are joking.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by DANILSA(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2012
browncool: Are all these not enough reasons to constantly say that these Muslims are full of shit? When the killers are also Muslims. Muslims have not been able to peacefully lived with other Non-Muslims through out the world. Can anyone mention any country for me and I will tell you the havoc they committed in that country
NIGERIA grin grin grin
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by monosetale: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2012
If 838,000 muslims had been killed I would have said «̶̠{̶»̶̲̥̅̊(̥̊OK)̥̊«̶̲̥̅̊}̶»̶ let them pay them at most 105 million. . At 838 deaths I believe they own the christians a lot of change( cash about 1 trillion or 5 million lives) non-sense. Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω e do them for body now to feel loss.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2012

They are foolish, cowardic, moronic, ediotic, drunk, stupid, bastardious, uncircumcised, impotent, senseless, shameles... Infact, if it were in d power of the court, i would av sugestd dt they (the plaintifs) be retroactively sentenced to death by firing squad so as to clease their soorry arses frm this earth... Baboons of the highest order in d 1st degree..

3 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by jeddyMay(f): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2012
jude33084: Wahala gey oh! I wonder Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† τhe christians will sue τhe muslims for? undecided

Abeg, hep me ask them ooooo. this is repulsive and very annoying.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by wirewire(m): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2012
Instead of them to hold their Governor for the insecurity in their states, probably they want jona to come down personnally and protect them.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by franchizy(m): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2012
I'm 100% in support of d Northern Muslims suit against the Federal Govt, if d Igbos are agrieved losing there people in d North, they shud go to d court and stop talking rubish here. Insha Allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care / Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad / IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.