Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? (6005 Views)

10th Century Great Wall Of Kano And Associated Structures / Completely Unclad People of the 21st Century: The Zo'é Tribe (Pics & Videos) / Will You Give Your Child Tribal Mark In This 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by dejiman(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2008
Hello Nairalanders.
It is shocking to me to see these people been purnished this way. cry
What must they have done?
"I heard they committed adultery" undecided but don't you think it is a taboo to the general public? sad
Please where in Nigeria does this happens?
should this kind of punishment be tolerated in our Community?
Can we call this punishment?

The worse thing here are those boys dancing as if they can't do the same thing? uhhhhhhhhhhh! naija
Na God go help us.

So please what have they done? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by dejiman(m): 6:22am On Jan 19, 2008
ehhhhhhh
wetin be this ?

God go help us.ooooooooooo shocked shocked
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 19, 2008
LMAO! the guy is so tiny down there . . . such a shame. tongue
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by Germannig: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2008
That was in Katsina state. This pciture had been posted here on nairaland before.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95268.0.html
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by dejiman(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2008
davidylan:

Why won't he be small down there? embarassedwhen he is almost moving to his grave. cry
Don't you know that as far as that moment is concerned the thing is no more active shocked

May God help our country. undecided
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by ifyalways(f): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2008
davidylan:

ROTFLMAO.
what a cruel and crude thing to do !.
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by doncaster(m): 12:25am On Jan 20, 2008
I noticed that the tin still d go forward.
Anyway this is cruel.
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 21, 2008
What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 20th 21st Century?where In Nigeria?

Is the man smiling? Anyway poster we are in the 21st century.
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by TheSly: 4:55am On Jan 21, 2008
lawd!. . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by romeo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2008
I have seen that picture before and it actually happened in kenya

And there still more pics of that not only one, how could you post such thing and call Nigerians names for nothing? not that such can not happen here but it has not happened yet

link to the story and the kenyan woman as well

http://village.africanpath.com/photo/photo/show?id=1555598%3APhoto%3A14506
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by omoge(f): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2008
silly things happen in nigeria.
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by romeo(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2008
That was not in Nigeria please!! it happened in KENYA
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by omoge(f): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2008
yet it happens in nigeria too. have seen one before while there embarassed
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by romeo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2008
I don't know about that!! but not in my part of Naija sha angry
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by darfur(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2008
if only we can surround the leaders who loot our money and disgrace them like this too.
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by Inkwazi: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2008
I promise you, what ever they have done pales in comparison to what Nigerian leaders continue to do,
Do you have any idea how much oil is being pumped out of Nigeria? Do you have any idea how much money your so called leaders have squandered upon themselves?
Between 1975 and 1995, enough oil was pumped out of Nigeria to give every man, woman and child in the country the equilivent of $30,000USD,
Remember, you get the government your willing to fight for, and all it takes for corruption and greed to rule are for good men to do nothing.
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by trully: 2:38am On Jan 24, 2008
Insert Quote
if only we can surround the leaders who loot our money and disgrace them like this too.

WORD!
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2008
This picture again? cheesy

Seun deleted this thread last year and it is back again!

Well, let me feast my eyes first. The man has shrunk so bad that he is almost invisible! cheesy This woman does not have taste for sure! With all God has blessed her with, na this "unendowed" man she fit hook up with?

Nonsense!
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2008
Lol @ Militia. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Sad though, what a horrible thing to go through, be paraded through the streets nude. undecided
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by amsky(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2008
oh my goodness!!!!!! the guy's 3rd leg looks like my 4yr old boy's own grin grin grin

poor woman.her in laws will demand their bride price back. embarassed
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by Dalby(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2008
amsky:

oh my goodness!!!!!! the guy's 3rd leg looks like my 4yr old boy's own grin grin grin

poor woman.her in laws will demand their bride price back. embarassed

No sympathy for the man o, sex here was consensual if the story is true ( But the guy does not look like he is in a mess)
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by Capone(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2008
Well, that was not in Katsina State and it was not even in Nigeria at all. If it was we would have heard it all over the world. In every news medium.

I am surprised at how people can't rush to ascribe some things to us. Why don't you talk about the one Obasanjo did?

And please whoever is being disgraced like that cannot have his Penis looking big. Why are we talking about his thing? Let's talk about the grave issue.

Is this not what is common in Lagos? Go to any Owanmbe party or to all the Guest houses and Hotels in Lagos and see the way married men bring other people's wives and daughters to have fun.

Abeg make we hear word!
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2008
Siena:

Lol @ Militia. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Sad though, what a horrible thing to go through, be paraded through the streets nude. undecided

I think that is a sick idea of "punishment"!
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by dejiman(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2008
hey should we delete this or leave it?

Hey!
Let us kick against STUPID punishment that causes assault to the public
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2008
WHAT!!! this is totally INSANE, what kind of uncivilised practice is this.
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by smile4kenn(m): 4:24am On Feb 14, 2008
[size=13pt]THAT IS NOT NIGERIA. It HAPPENED IN KENYA ABOUT LAST YEAR. I COULD REMEMBER MY KENYAN FRIEND SHOWING ME THIS SAME NEWS IN THEIR LOCAL TABIODS NEWS>

IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN NIGERIA[/size]
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by akara(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2008
Glad its not Nigeria. But can this form of humiliation be tolerated in our world today?
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by akara(m): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2008
What became of them after the public humiliation? Just wondered.
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by Ikomi(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2008
akara:

What became of them after the public humiliation? Just wondered.

They went back to there act. "He that is down needs fear no fall". Except falling objects. wink
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by MCUsman(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2008
This and many more are the kind negative pubilicity the north is made to bear. Something happened in Kenya a few years ago, a fucking tribalist here in Nigeria Translate and incorporated it into Northern Nigeria. However it is not your fault. You all 've been programmed. angry angry angry angry
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by brownbonno(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2008
MC Usman,

Watin u dey do 4 Liberia.Make you no go cause war there again,them just dey recover from the last Civil war there.
Madam presido no wo take am easy with you.Well except say na sosorobia scent na im u dey sell there sha no wahala.
Re: What Must They Have Done To Deserve This In This 21st Century?where In Nigeria? by Blatant: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2008
stupid people always want to attribute every bad thing to Nigeria and every good thing to OYINBO. The same people will later tell you how much they love Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Primary School Insults / Yoruba Proverbs And Their Stories / The Tribe That Has The Highest Number Of Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.