Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days (21647 Views)

EYE WITNESS! See Photos Of Segun Arinze And His Baby Daughter! / Old Picture Of Segun Arinze / A Weird Picture Of Segun Odegbami's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Andyblaze: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Arinze, please destroy all your old pics. (just joking) When I opened the thread, I expected to see an ugly picture, and I was not disappointed.
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Andyblaze: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2012
henry_chidi: monkey no fine but him mama like it
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2012
Lol at the old pic...he be like rehabilitated lunatic for that picture. Money good no be small.
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by stanleybiggie(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2012
Silent night!!!(BLACK ARROW)
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by polokor60(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2012
eastOFwest: It's only in Nigeria that that being obese = healthy! What's all this talk of "money good"? As in how? The guy looks more presentable in the first picture, in fact him resemble Larry blackmon there. The second picture, him come be like pregnant frog!
what do u know about obesity?so you do expect him to reduce his body framework as he gets older,sheybi?f.y.i black arrow is looking fresher in the second pictures.
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Kslib(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2012
Nnamsco4real: undecided I'm no gay.
Is this guy ok? How does this relate with the topic? Or is guilt eating you up? Well the good news is that it's not too late to change your ways......

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Psylas(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2012
ritux: Both pics look like armed robber.

Black Arrow
yea yea, AFRO NO DEY DIE
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by kpozite(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2012
Those conspicuous eyes neither money nor time can change
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Series22(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2012
ogochukwunasa1:

Yorigbo
wat is goodmorning in yorigbo?
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Horo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
ritux: Both pics look like armed robber.

Black Arrow
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by preshuspee: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nnamsco4real: undecided I'm no gay.

who ask u why u dey tell us
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by bittyend(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
lol
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Navalsadiq(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
Shegun!you self been form swag that year sha!dis your eye na gbowai.
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
He has segzy eyes.
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Venchy: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
Can someone tell me the importance of this guy picture on the cost of living in the country.

Umm...Nigerians worship money and it's unbelievable, poverty.

My people getting big is not money but ignorant on healthy living and self negligent but most nigerians believes that once you are big means you have money but it's all FAT and that leads to many sickness which nigerian government has no facilities for when it comes to treatment as our leaders couldn't be treated in the country but FLY OUT TO ABROAD.

Keep fit,eat well and stop all this MONEY SYNDROME.
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Mary4life1(f): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
SlyIg: God bless money!
Amen!
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Adanyebe(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
sexy eyez grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
jesus christ of nazareth!
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by xxqwisit(f): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
No be only money, photoshop nko?
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by alajor(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
ogochukwunasa1:

Yorigbo
Lolest. Odikwa risky
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by alajor(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
Venchy: Can someone tell me the importance of this guy picture on the cost of living in the country.

Umm...Nigerians worship money and it's unbelievable, poverty.

My people getting big is not money but ignorant on healthy living and self negligent but most nigerians believes that once you are big means you have money but it's all FAT and that leads to many sickness which nigerian government has no facilities for when it comes to treatment as our leaders couldn't be treated in the country but FLY OUT TO ABROAD.

Keep fit,eat well and stop all this MONEY SYNDROME.
Aki u r ryt
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Orikinla(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
He is better looking now with his big brown eyes and rosy cheeks.
But his best is yet to come in acting.
The script has not come.
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by mulumele(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
[size=15pt]Eye-ri-nze[/size]
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by ujukala: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
He didn't change much
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Donlouise(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
C nose c Eyes mehn anybody wey tell u say money no gud slap am! grin
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Shaw007(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
#Godpunishpoverty
who says money is not the way 2 happiness??
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Shaw007(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
stagger:

Money is not the root of all evil. It is the LOVE OF MONEY.
being dead broke is the ROOT of aLL evIL!!
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Shaw007(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
plendil: MEEEN the guy wowo b4 o! See the transformation money has achieved.
the old picture isnt that bad. . .he had a normal handsome face. . .but he looked skinny. . .money added fat
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Shaw007(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
kpozite: Those conspicuous eyes neither money nor time can change
yeah yeah. . .that tin he does with his eyes. . .ntn can change that,nIce One!!
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
To me he's even finer when he was younger..he doesn't look ugly to me.
But the more he gets more money, the uglier he gets. undecided
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
this guy was toooo handsome and now he is more handsome
Re: Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days by kolexy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
ogochukwunasa1:

Yorigbo

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation / Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London / Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His FianceƩ, Adeola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.