Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message (25851 Views)

Whytecleon sending text / Workforce Sending Text For Bank Graduate Career Opportunity / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by kkesh(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2012
please what should i expect in the aptitude test? i will be writing the test tonight (sunday night). please some one should please help a brother.i'm patiently waiting
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by ikenna44: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
U guys shud stop asking 4 clues...it wil b unfair 2 those dat ve writen. U guys wil b at an advantage.
4 those of us dat ve already writen...did any1 get d ansa 2 dat hamburger questn? I had a feelin d ansa wasnt there....holla
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by chidexCORP: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
i hv received the mail, but has any1 taken the practice test?
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by chidexCORP: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
pls , are the questions like dat of Dragnet i.e numerical, verbal and spartial? are there any mechanical questions?
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by chidexCORP: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
tracy10: Hey guys, ave been oppurtuned to take BAT test frm dis Nubiaville and its nt SHL at all. Its more of sentence correction, data sufficiency ques and all. Its more gmats bt I tink d time wil be enuf if u manage it well.

Al d best guys!

pls i logged in my acct on the Nubiaville site and saw some practice questions, can i take them and come back later to take ma test
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by einsteine(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
30 verbal questions(sentence correction, critical reading), 20 numerical, 20 logical. Practise questions are on the site.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by chidexCORP: 5:47am On Oct 08, 2012
einstein_e: 30 verbal questions(sentence correction, critical reading), 20 numerical, 20 logical. Practise questions are on the site.

pls wat are the logical questions like? and the numerical, were they data sufficient test or grrapical illustrations like bar chart and pie chart

1 Like

Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by kingfisher1: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2012
@chidexCoRP,u ask too many stupid,flimsy A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ annoying questions...why will they answer you when you act like that.aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ you scare of †ђξ exam? Stop all that A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ do your exam..You will keep asking A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ they will keep ignoring..Lazy man seeking advantage....mtshewww!!

1 Like

Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by einsteine(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2012
chidexCORP:

pls wat are the logical questions like? and the numerical, were they data sufficient test or grrapical illustrations like bar chart and pie chart
Try the practise questions.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by Xymma(f): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2012
for those that ve written pls i ned ur reply. Afta i registered a mail was sent to my box bt i dosnt contain any link to activate my account all i saw was my user name , password and click activate account bt der was no link. pls i need reply asap
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by zeusosha: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
Xymma: for those that ve written pls i ned ur reply. Afta i registered a mail was sent to my box bt i dosnt contain any link to activate my account all i saw was my user name , password and click activate account bt der was no link. pls i need reply asap

Goto http://www.nubiaville.com to activate and
go to the first email u recieved from nubiaville there is a link there which says "
click on this link to access the online test" to do the test proper.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by zeusosha: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikenna44: U guys shud stop asking 4 clues...it wil b unfair 2 those dat ve writen. U guys wil b at an advantage.
4 those of us dat ve already writen...did any1 get d ansa 2 dat hamburger questn? I had a feelin d ansa wasnt there....holla

i believe the answer is not there in the options
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by dedoll(f): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
the answer to the hamburger question was there

1 Like

Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by ikenna44: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
dedoll: the answer to the hamburger question was there
...pls wat was d ansa?
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by ikonyenwuzor: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
Omo dat verbal ehhhhhh.......
Na waaa ohhhh
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by andre99(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
nawa o, it get as it be, may God favour us, with all this kind question how do they expect us to do well, i tire for all this GMAT.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by zeusosha: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
Omo d verbal aspect na die but the numerical n shapes dey okay. Na the result we dey wait for now.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by Femsyn(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2012
DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION[size=10pt][/size]

FIND ATTACHED FILE CONTAINING ALL 30 Q&A FOR THE VERBAL SECTION ONLY.
I REALISED A LOT OF PEEPS HAD ISSUES WITH THE SECTION. SO, STUDY THIS PACK, SCORE YOURSELVES AND OFCOURSE FIND A WAY OF PLUGGING THE LOOPHOLES FOUND.

AS REGARDS THE HAMBURGER QUESTION, YOU'RE VERY RIGHT! THE QUESTION DIDNT CONTAIN THE RIGHT OPTION. THE ANSWER WAS CLEARLY $1.62. I GUESS IT WAS AN ERROR TYPING $4.40 AS ONE OF THE PARAMETERS INSTEAD OF $4.04, WHICH WOULD HAVE HAD THE ANSWER AS $0.90.

Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by andre99(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2012
@femsyn, nice one for the solution of the verbal, how did u get it?
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by olasdot: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2012
Femsyn: DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION[size=10pt][/size]

I REALISED A LOT OF PEEPS HAD ISSUES WITH THE SECTION. SO, STUDY THIS PACK, SCORE YOURSELVES AND OFCOURSE FIND A WAY OF PLUGGING THE LOOPHOLES FOUND.

AS REGARDS THE HAMBURGER QUESTION, YOU'RE VERY RIGHT! THE QUESTION DIDNT CONTAIN THE RIGHT OPTION. THE ANSWER WAS CLEARLY $1.62. I GUESS IT WAS AN ERROR TYPING $4.40 AS ONE OF THE PARAMETERS INSTEAD OF $4.04, WHICH WOULD HAVE HAD THE ANSWER AS $0.90.

Nice one.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by ikenna44: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
Femsyn: DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION[size=10pt][/size]

y didnt u show us dis file since? Y re u showin us now?
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by dedoll(f): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=Femsyn][color=#990000]DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION[size=10pt][/size]

AS REGARDS THE HAMBURGER QUESTION, YOU'RE VERY RIGHT! THE QUESTION DIDNT CONTAIN THE RIGHT OPTION. THE ANSWER WAS CLEARLY $1.62. I GUESS IT WAS AN ERROR TYPING $4.40 AS ONE OF THE PARAMETERS INSTEAD OF $4.04, WHICH WOULD HAVE HAD THE ANSWER AS][/co
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by dedoll(f): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
@femsyn why didnt u show us the file containing the answers before? dont u think its too late or why wld u think i wld like to grade myself on what possible score i got?
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by OLUFUNK(f): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
Which one I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ shl? Pls don't b amazed
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by wuragold2: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
@all dnt crucify him ooo. How was he to know those where the questionsthat were gonna come out
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by omidan21: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
Pls ooHh which one be SHL again.I know og G-mat but which one is SHL.and secondly how did u guys do it that u are able to receive emaiols and text messages inviting u for recruitment exams.did u register on deir website before-hand or what.pls I need ur answers plss.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by midich: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
omidan21: Pls ooHh which one be SHL again.I know og G-mat but which one is SHL.and secondly how did u guys do it that u are able to receive emaiols and text messages inviting u for recruitment exams.did u register on deir website before-hand or what.pls I need ur answers plss.
That is why u ve a phone that can browse.
Why don't you google for shl questions and see what is like, the numerical is more of data interpretation, graphs, the verbal is more of passages and determining if a statement made is logically true based on the passage , false or cannot say. Then the abstract. If you don't find much sample, I can upload the ones I ve.
Then based on invitation for test, you ve to subscribe to job sites wia u can get info on companies recruiting, then you can now apply with them.
Then the most important being how u present ur application, Try to put a well written cover letter, this ur can also google for samples, then ur cv, u can also google for dat too.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by midich: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
ikonyenwuzor: Omo dat verbal ehhhhhh.......
Na waaa ohhhh
Ikenna onyenwuzor, I hope say no be d ikenna I know. Futoite.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by ikonyenwuzor: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
Lol... Who U midich?... its me.
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by ikenna44: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2012
Sup house?!
Has anyone bin contacted unto interview?
I jst got a mail now...
Holla
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by shollyblingzy: 12:23am On Oct 13, 2012
pls we
ikenna44: Sup house?!
I jst got a mail now...
Holla
pls was the content of the mail and wen did u get it
Re: BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message by einsteine(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2012
ikenna44: Sup house?!
I jst got a mail now...
Holla
A phone interview, right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff / NYSC Recruitment 2013 / Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.