Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt (1428 Views)

(photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together / Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide / Banned From Speaking My Language To My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt by Youngzedd(m): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2012
A
fifteen year-old- girl, Miss Udoh Comfort, yesterday, narrated before a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja, how her guardian, one Mr Francis Ekong, 40- years, forcefully
slept with her three times and got her pregnant.
Comfort who came to court with her 6- month-old baby, told the court
that the man perpetrated the illegal act when his wife was not at home, adding that Ekong threatened to send her back to the village any day he saw her with any boy.

The girl, who mounted the witness box yesterday, told the court that she confronted
Ekong upon discovering that she was pregnant, only for the man to
blatantly deny responsibility, alleging that she must have slept with one of the
boys in their neighborhood.

She said it was at that juncture that somebody took her to the National Agency
for Prohibition of Traffic in Person and Other Related Matters,
NAPTIP, a move that culminated to the arrest and subsequent trial of her guardian
and his wife.

In a two count charge that was filed before the high court, NAPTIP, alleged that Ekong who resides at Mpape Ajugula Street, FCT, Abuja, �on or about May
2010, caused the unlawful carnal knowledge of Miss Udoh Comfort (F) 15 years old of
Akasoko, while she was under your custody and thereby committed anoffence
punishable under section 13(1) of the Trafficking in Persons (Prohibition) Law
Enforcement and Administration Act, 2003 as amended.�
Count-2 of the charge entered against both the man and his wife, reads:
�That you Mr Francis Ekong (M) 40 years old and Mrs Margaret Ekong (F) 30 years old of Mpape Ajugula Street, FCT, Abuja, sometime in 2008, within
the jurisdiction of this honourable court, employed Miss Udoh Comfort (f) 15 years old of Akasoko as a domestic help and thereby committed an offence punishable under
section 22 (1) of the Trafficking in Persons (Prohibition) Law Enforcement and
Administration Act, 2003 as amended.
Re: My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt by EfemenaXY: 8:26am On Oct 05, 2012
Very good.

A 40 year old randy goat who should know better, sexually assaults a minor in his care. He's bred a "bastard" with her behind his wife's back. And he's DENIED responsibility!

Now, where are all those clowns who've been screaming women are scheming, deceitful liars

Where are all those supporters of infidelity who claim a man would NEVER "knowingly deny their own blood"? Now if this poor girl had passed his "bastard" kid off to another unsuspecting male, we'll hear nothing but cries of "foul"!

Mtcheew!!

1 Like

Re: My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2012
I am so happy, finally we are waking up. A 15 year old now knows her rights no more pregnant them and drive them away to suffer from wicked minds and horrible slave masters.
NAPTIP, good one

1 Like

Re: My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2012
I have to say again God bless NAPTIP, now the underdog can stop wallowing in self pity and start fighting back, this is an epic case, hopefully the begining of the oppressed, raped and taken advantaged off start to say enough and have the Joy of watching their tormentors paying for their crimes

1 Like

Re: My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2012
Oh I'm loving this . . . . This has to end abeg.

I have to ask, where was this woman's husband when he was impregnating a little girl? Next thing she will say is that the girl is trying to snatch her husband!
Re: My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt by udoka2: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2012
Ujujoan: Oh I'm loving this . . . . This has to end abeg.

I have to ask, where was this woman's husband when he was impregnating a little girl? Next thing she will say is that the girl is trying to snatch her husband!

Right under the woman's eye, a randy man will always be randy!! abegi count the woman out of it.. however it will be bad of her, if she's thinking the girl is snatching her husband, instead of dealing with the real issue!
Re: My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt by ifyalways(f): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
Goodnews though we didn't hear of the judgement/punishment for the guy.

Welldone NAPTIP
Re: My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
@ Ify, it is just the first sitting where charges are read and pleas entered, the prosecution and defence will call witnesses and prove their case/ defence and the judge will rule on a guilty or not guilty verdict before punishment and sentencing.
However, the man may enter a guilty plea with agreement with NAPTIP and settle for a lesser jail term.
The Guilty Plea saves the time of the court and resources and the defendant gets the minimum setence for that offence.
But if the man insists on his innocence then NAPTIP would have to prove their case with a DNA test, if he turns out to be the father he will face 14 years for rape, 7 years for carnal knowledge of a minor and 3 years for abandonment
Re: My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt by enkoby: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
Thank God the little girl was courageous enough to speak out. Is it really possible that a husband will be sleeping with the househelp and there wont be noticeable telltale signs? Or is it that some wives just turn a blind eye?
Re: My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt by EfemenaXY: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
enkoby: Thank God the little girl was courageous enough to speak out. Is it really possible that a husband will be sleeping with the househelp and there wont be noticeable telltale signs? Or is it that some wives just turn a blind eye?

Are you indirectly blaming the wife for the man's indiscretions?? angry
Re: My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
enkoby: Thank God the little girl was courageous enough to speak out. Is it really possible that a husband will be sleeping with the househelp and there wont be noticeable telltale signs? Or is it that some wives just turn a blind eye?

I agree, wives are supposed to be walking pieces of eyes that should be able to seeeeeeeeeeee everything!

Re: My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt by agiboma(f): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
good for the victim and her family i hope he pays whether it financial or actual jail time, in this Nigeria i think a good financial settlement will go a long way for the young girl and her baby. Hope this is a landmark case and will encourage more victims to start speaking out.
Re: My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt by proudlyafrican(m): 2:39am On Oct 06, 2012
debrief08: I have to say again God bless NAPTIP, now the underdog can stop wallowing in self pity and start fighting back, this is an epic case, hopefully the begining of the oppressed, raped and taken advantaged off start to say enough and have the Joy of watching their tormentors paying for their crimes

I think we should not be quick at passing judgment,i have seen a case where a house help got pregnant and accused her guardian of impregnating her because the man decided to send her away.The man is yet to recover from the shock of the accusation one year after,he was vindicated when the guy who was sleeping with the girl came up to counter the girls accusation.Things have gone so bad that i don`t just believe issues until they are proved beyond reasonable doubt and i hope her lawyers will do just so, to bring justice to her and the child.
Re: My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2012
agiboma: good for the victim and her family i hope he pays whether it financial or actual jail time, in this Nigeria i think a good financial settlement will go a long way for the young girl and her baby. Hope this is a landmark case and will encourage more victims to start speaking out.

He needs to serve at least a jail term for his act. R_a_p_e is a serious crime. I hope other house-maids are watching.
Re: My Oga Isthe Fatherof My Baby,15-yr-oldgirl Tellscourt by blank(f): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
This is also a warning to all those who employ underage girls as maids.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad, Especially In The USA & UK, Why Pull Each Other Down? / Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? / Man Born With Head Upside-down Achieves Big Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.