Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers (10306 Views)

If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss? / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... / Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by mukina2: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2012
Today 5th October Is World Teachers Day.

Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers. You made us what we are today kiss

The teachers than Inspired us, God will bless you, for the ones that were mean,made life terrible,intimidated us, made us feel that we will never make it in life, God bless you too.

[s]Mrs Luke i still want to meet you and just smile. wicked woman[/s]

can we share our experiences about our teachers
the ones whose lessons we slept in
the ones whose lessons we dont want to end
the ones whose lessons we refuse to attend

1 Like

Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Odunnu: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2012
God bless every teacher starting with my mom, the best of them all. Happy teachers day!

5 Likes

Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by mkmyers45(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2012
Muki you no go forgive Mrs Luke ni? grin
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by pheesayor(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2012
Thank you Mukina2, I'm a teacher and would want to meet other teachers on this forum, especially Computer/ICT.

Happy Teacher's Day to my fellow teachers across the globe
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by hassymo5(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2012
im not happy for the teachers,,, the least paid in this country!!!!
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Okijajuju1(m): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2012
[b]To all my teachers! Starting with my Dad... The greatest teacher of all... Who taught me so much! I say a big thanks.. Those late night mathematics classes made me an engineer today. To my second teacher and disciplinarian who so happens to be my mum, I say thanks.. All those nights of staying awake while I read, chasing me with a cane to do my homeworks, showing up at school surprisingly and catching me skipping classes, whooping my a*ss in front of the entire school all made me the man that I am today... Thanks especially for the English classes, they are a priceless asset any human being can possess.

To my English Teacher and Integrated science teachers, I thank you for being such hot MILFs. It made me focus so much in your classes and made me strive to be the best and loved by you..

To all my Maths teachers, I hope you all get an(a)lly gang rap(e)d by a bunch of savage gorillas.. You f(u)ckers wasted precious seconds of my life trying to add X +Y = Z

To my Principal in JSS 1 (who just so happened to have been my fathers principal in school) I pray you are enjoying what's left of your life... All the students who passed through you are all grateful for the lesson learnt from you..

To my graduating principal... I have nothing to say to you... Last time I checked, Karma was f(u)cking everything up around you.. You tried to mess with the lives of people's kids, well someone should have taught you that life is a female dog!

To my kindergarten/nursery school teacher who flogged me so hard, I tripped fell and cut my face on a desk leaving me with a permanent scar, I hope to God that someone takes a boiling ring and defaces your daughter..

To my Introductory technology & Technical Drawing teacher, I have to say that you guys were brilliant.. You could teach that course to a blind man and he will become a great architect.. Thanks a billion!! Your lessons paid off big time..

To my Biology Teacher.. You son of a b[i]tch! You made me hate Biology so much I didnt write it in my SSCE.. You b[a]stard!! You teased me and made me the laughing stock of the class so much I hated a simple course like biology!! I hope a micro organism crawls up your a`ss and slowly devour you from the insides out!!

To a teacher named Sir P. No student ever knew the meaning of your name.. Yet you succeeded in flogging the entire student population.. I hope you suffer Arthritis of the hand and lose function of that hand.. You were renowned for only one thing... FLOGGING!! You still hold the schools record of singlehandedly flogging from jss1 - jss3 students 6 strokes a piece without tiring or resting!

To my Geography teacher.. I cant hate you at all... You squeezed so much teenage girls br[e]asts and y[a]nsh I wonder how you carried your little daughter with those same hand at night!!

Good bless all my good teachers!! May their reward be on earth as well as in heaven... Bless my bad teachers as well, they may have been a`ssholes, but some of them were born that way and didnt know no better.. Atleast they taught me not to be like them... And finally THUNDER FIRE all my horrible teachers.. its f[u]ckers like you that make people drop out of school and become hooligans!![/b]

28 Likes

Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by dejiswaggs(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2012
I Love All My Teachers! My Mum is also My Teacher!
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by DANILSA(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2012
THANKS TO UNCLE OCHRI THE MAN THAT FLOGGED HELL OUT OF ME BECAUSE OF 12 TIMES 12 @ ST PIRANS JOS. LOVE TEACHERS OF UNIVERSITY DEMONSTRATION SECONDARY SCHOOL JOS.HAHAHA ONUIRI STILL MY MAN.MRS CHINONYEREM STILL FRESH IN MY MEMORY. MR DAPPER THE GUYMAN LECTURER, ALL LECTURERS THAT GAVE ME TOUGH TIME IN STUDIES AND PROJECT GOD STILL BLESS YOU
cry
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by esn1(f): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2012
Happy teachers day. I wish them the best, I might practice the profession full time, later in the future. They made me who I am today. And one more thing, I wish they could be paid more and reinforced here in Nigeria.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Built2last: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2012
I have tried to imagine a world without teachers. They perpetuate knowledge and take rubbish from people while serving.

There is no president without a teacher.
there is no doctor without a teacher.
there is no lawyer without a teacher.
There is no Seun without a teacher.
There is no me typing now without a teacher.

They take us from craddle to finish.
Me like my teachers,i appreciate and celebrate them on a day like this.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Ayorh4you(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2012
May God reward all Teachers right from this world 2 beyond. My momma is d BEST Teacher in d world. Luv u mum
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2012
There was this teacher that thought me Economics in SS3 in GSS Garki Abuja. She was so beautiful & curvy with nice fair skin. I usually looked at her backside whenever she faced the board & her small lips whenever she was talking (those lips looked kissable, though she's married cheesy). I really didn't like Economics then, but because I liked her, I passed the subject with a credit in WAEC. Therefore, I thank her for helping me to pass Economics wink
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by bknight: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2012
My grandmother: the unsung teacher who didn't teach me to read nor write but who made sure I was always in school. Whenever I sneaked away back home, she held my wrist firmly and personally returned me to school.

My mother: the redeemer who taught me to read & write, took me away frm d bleakness of public primary school.

Mr Enyinna:- I'll always remember ur handwriting & signature. Ur writing& signature captivated me. God be with you wherever u are Sir.

Mrs Hunge: my maths teacher...hope u're still dat beautiful

And yes! Mrs Ogunbanwo d proprietor. Your special interest in me is yielding desired results.

When I'm in d position to, I'll effect and turn education for d better in this country: So Help Me God

Indeed a noble profession.

1 Like

Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by funsho4man(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2012
To all Teachers in the world, i say big thanks to you all. More greace to your elbow.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by ZUBBYNWA(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2012
Thanks to all my teachers, i am grateful to you all and to u (Mr.Okoroji), hope u have changed.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by geogeous(f): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2012
Yeah. They deserve more pay
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by yahooman: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2012
Thanks to teacher that provide me with these piece of knowledge for yahoo yahoo.. Thank to my english teacher (Mr Duche), my maths teacher (Mr Jonhson) and my computer teacher (Mr Peter)

1 Like

Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by funsho4man(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2012
My beloved dad, a great Teacher, an icon, my respect sir. In person of Alh Kamaldeen Kuntu
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Ninilowo(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2012
Mr Folorunsho Ojelade is my teacher. He taught me in Primaries 5 and 6. he laid me a very solid foundation which is still useful for me till tomorrow.I cant just forget my parents and elder brothers too. they are great teachers. My the Almighty God be with you all In Jesus Name
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by funsho4man(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2012
The rule of Teacher in the world, pls people in power try to make the life of Teacer more confortable.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by reeeT(f): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2012
Happy teacher's day especially to my history teacher mr bivan,he did really inspire me and am grateful to him.Also m y english teacher mrs kums.miss u all.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2012
Classroom Teacher or all teachers ?
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2012
Today, I join millions of people across the globe to say a huge appreciation to ALL School teachers, Lecturers, Home Tutors, especially those JAMB, WAEC tutorial instructors. You made learning more beautiful and captivating. Sending more blessings across your path. Thank you for all you do. #Wishing Potential teachers, a good one, too.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by valuka(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2012
thank God for giving me a good teacher (Patience), becos she made me a good CHILDREN.

1 Like

Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by gees02(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2012
To Mr Ajiboye, my further maths teacher who said I was dull... tongue I had C4 in further maths, and am an engineer now tongue grin cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Sanguine77(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2012
Today I can write my name all thanks to my teachers especially my late mum who taught me the rudiment of learning and whose death made me the poet Iam today. To Father Obiukwu who taught me that a political man is superconscious of his social millieu ant to Dr. Owunwa who never waivered in his resolve to maintain academic excellence and to Ibeodo my mad Physics teacher, Kudos. To all my own students both past and present; I am the best because I learnt from the best. Happy teachers day.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by category(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2012
To both of my parents who were teachers by profession/vocation,
i'll remain ever greatful.
To Mr Akhere (Usogun Pri. Sch. Auchi)my first primary school teacher. May ur children be greater than u.
To Mr. Idodo, my first H.M, may ur children never suffer the pains u suffered.
To Mr Ilukhor, Mrs Yunusa, greater shall be ur offsprings.
To Mr. Akhor, Mr. Igbodegie, Mr Agbada, Mr. Isege, Mrs Hassan and my principal Mr Isunoya, may u all reap the fruit of ur labour for moulding
me to become what i am today.
Mr. Mustafa, Mr Imhoitsike and principals Iraoya, greater shall be ur children.
I love u all.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by freecocoa(f): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2012
Lmao @ Okija's post.

TO the very few good teachers, I say God bless you for your efforts, ah Mr Jide my biology teacher is the reason why I love biology, he was nice and very intelligent, Aunty Becky the Chemistry teacher was fun and warm, Mr Ken the geography teacher, you almost had no problem except that you talk to the blackboard instead of students, I hope you are better now sha.
And to the very many wicked and evil ones, well y'all must reap the fruit of your wickedness starting with you Mr Akpan, most times in secondary school, I wondered what your problem was that made you call everybody "ugly baboon" despite being more ugly yourself, abi na Ms Linda the french teacher? That woman made me hate france till I discovered her speaking french and being mean had nothing to do with the country she learnt it from, I've not forgotten Madam Lucy, I hope you are married now and no longer take out your frustration on innocent JSS 3 students as if they are responsible for you being an old layer.
Inshort if i decide to write about all my teachers eh, this thread will not be enough for that.

1 Like

Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2012
yahooman: Thanks to teacher that provide me with these piece of knowledge for yahoo yahoo.. Thank to my english teacher (Mr Duche), my maths teacher (Mr Jonhson) and my computer teacher (Mr Peter)
oh lord..

@Topic.. teaching is the greatest profession.. They deserve a special treatment and their reward is on EARTH..
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by captaindaylay(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2012
Special thanks to my mother,who though uneducated,spanked me relentlessly and forced me to read in spite of my crocodile tears.
Special thanks to my primary 2 class teacher Mrs. Akinkuotu and later Mrs. Bello.
Mrs Akintola,my Business Studies teacher in Junior school praised me to the high heavens. Miss Ebohon my English teacher believed in me to the point of insanity and a huge crush on my Maths teacher,Miss Ogunsowobo.Maybe that's why my Maths' so abysmal.
My university teachers are super special. Dr.Adedayo Adedun took a special interest in me.Prof. Eruvbetine pushed me hard and taught m generousity.It's a long list really.
To all these people,I saw a vewi biiiig thank u. May you all find your dreams.
Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by yuzedo: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2012
I wanted to thanking my english ticharr for the good works he had done in my life. He use P-squaarr music to teach me brighter grammerer.. i get A1 because of him in Evbumnowedo-Akoko East LGA Special sentre. Thenk you. I grateful all my life becos i can spek pass Queen. wink

Also to mass teacher in lessin SS1. He promiss me i will get A1 fest time in my life. I doesn't belive. I can never get A1 in MASS!! shocked Is too hard like iron. But he use prayer everyday plus i fearing he want to gay my bumbum in his little room so i learn quicky-quickly to do and gerrat da way. I get A1 in mass dat term in Kings College. ALLAH! angry

Tenk you to two many teacher dat did me well. I will name dem letter. kiss

2 Likes

Re: World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers by gulfer: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2012
God bless you Mr. Adekanbi (R.I.P), Mrs Amadi, Mrs Olusodo, Iya' ntisha etc. My life pattern today was shaped by the teaching from you great people most especially the humility and hardwork. On to my secondary school (Igbobi College), Mr. Koyi (neatness)-heard he is now a lecturer, Ambali(Physics and further maths), Williams (VP), Ajongolo (VP), Bros Okon (Football coach) and the irrepressible, indefatigable principal; Ojutiku. GOD bless the ground you tred and repay your kith and kins for all the hardwork invested in us. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yabatech Is Now Federal University Of Technology / Lagos launches Comprehensive Schools Programme / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.