Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Foreign Involvement In The Mubi Massacre? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Involvement In The Mubi Massacre? (889 Views)

Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) / Tukur To Jonathan: Stop Mubi Mubi Massacre / Obi Gives N1m Each To Widows Of Mubi Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Involvement In The Mubi Massacre? by kikuyu1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
I've searched the 8 threads and haven't found this info so am putting it out here.There are Israelis involved in your security network. These guys usually work hand in hand with the Anglojews. BH has exhibited abnormal growth in the face of supposed security clampdowns.
Someone suggests,your so called above named 'allies,'may be giving them a hand.I'm not close enough to have any firm convictions and neither do I claim any inside info but I do agree with the basic premise.
Its not generally known outside W.Africa that many of the ubiquitous Lebanese in mining,tourism,plantations,transport ,all manner of business are actually Israeli. They were,and still are behind the real diamond wars in Liberia and Sierra Leone.Nigeria is as thoroughly penetrated by the Chosenites as any other country in the region-the Megaplaza mall on Victoria Island,Lagos is reputedly owned by Alon Nelken,their,Lagos Chief of Ops. The former prez,General Ibrahim Babangida was put in power by a CIA/Mossad coup in the 80s. In exchange he allowed them to use Lagos as a drug transit and money laundering centre.
http://karanjazplace..com/2012/10/unprecedented-nigerian-youth-killings.html
Basically,the CIA/Mossad are doing this and even helping BH and blaming it on them for their own strategic interests. What says the informed nairalander?
Re: Foreign Involvement In The Mubi Massacre? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
Why are these Isrealis and CIA not in the South sponsoring killing of Northerners?
Re: Foreign Involvement In The Mubi Massacre? by kikuyu1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
noblezone: Why are these Isrealis and CIA not in the South sponsoring killing of Northerners?
Like I said:
I'm not close enough to have any firm convictions and neither do I claim any inside info but I do agree with the basic premise.
[b]This is what they do.[/b]Balkanize,pitting entire populations against each other,encouraging unviable 'stans beholden to Western interests;look at the FSU,former Yugoslavia and even Libya. Some time back there was a paper about the breakup of Naijja-remember? Traumatic mass killings of this kind are actually extremely effective psyops aimed at relevant populations.
Re: Foreign Involvement In The Mubi Massacre? by kikuyu1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
kikuyu1:
Like I said:
[b]This is what they do.[/b]Balkanize,pitting entire populations against each other,encouraging unviable 'stans beholden to Western interests;look at the FSU,former Yugoslavia and even Libya. Some time back there was a paper about the breakup of Naijja-remember? Traumatic mass killings of this kind are actually extremely effective psyops aimed at relevant populations.
Btw, I had an uncle peacekeeping in both SL and Liberia. IIRC he once mentioned many of the Lebanese instigators and weapons dealers were actually Israeli. Wonder if anyone heard about this?
Re: Foreign Involvement In The Mubi Massacre? by Ogahtech(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
yes! their mission is to break up the giant of Africa. because Nigeria's sudden taking over west Africa is a threat to isreal and America. the believed Nigeria will in the future take over the control of Africa. have u ever wonder why the could not call a spade a spade on this issue of boko haram?
Re: Foreign Involvement In The Mubi Massacre? by kikuyu1(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2012
Ogahtech: yes! their mission is to break up the giant of Africa. because Nigeria's sudden taking over west Africa is a threat to isreal and America. the believed Nigeria will in the future take over the control of Africa. have u ever wonder why the could not call a spade a spade on this issue of boko haram?

Yes,but what are you doing about? IIRC,I read here on another thread that GEJ actually invited these Caucasoid Neanderthals to take charge of security at Aso Rock;and everyone here was cheering! SMDH...
Re: Foreign Involvement In The Mubi Massacre? by kikuyu1(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2012
Ogahtech: yes! their mission is to break up the giant of Africa. because Nigeria's sudden taking over west Africa is a threat to isreal and America. the believed Nigeria will in the future take over the control of Africa. have u ever wonder why the could not call a spade a spade on this issue of boko haram?

I believe boko haram is allied with Western intel to pave the way for their strategic interests. There's no way narrow broken arsed Fulanis from deepest dustiest Bornu or Yobe suddenly have the tools and training to demolish large buildings like the Abuja UN CENTRE. BH is the typical example of a false flag operation. In Kenya we're marking 10 years of an Israeli false flag in Mombasa.
Its ten years since the Zionists/fake Jews/Khazars deliberately murdered a dozen Kenyans and 2 of their own kids playing in the hotel they had evacuated in a false alarm;the type of operation they excel in-a false flag. False flag operations are covert operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities.
http://karanjazplace..com/2012/11/the-tenth-anniversary-of-israeli-false.html
When I heard GEJ actually invited these people to take charge of Aso Rock security I was sorely disappointed.a
Re: Foreign Involvement In The Mubi Massacre? by Ogahtech(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
@kikuyu1, GEJ knows everything. certainly everyone of us know that, the south south want Nigeria to break up. may God help Nigeria.
Re: Foreign Involvement In The Mubi Massacre? by taharqa: 12:38am On Dec 02, 2012
You guys should keep deceiving yourselves. It is allowed.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Fertilizers? / Married But Stateless / We Were Promised 72 Virgins In Paradise' - Suleja/madalla Bombing Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.