Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe (7452 Views)

Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope / Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope / Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 06, 2012
Awake9ja: First i must say that am a middle Beltan from Benue state. So am neutral in my conclusions.

I have my reservations agains the ibo s, yorubas , hausas etc.

Sometimes i wonder why the ibo can't let go of the past loose
Sometime also i have to commend them because they are the only tribe in naija that socialize with every tribe without discrimination. Intact the ibos are the ones practise one naija others are hypocrites including my tribe.

But the ibo must let go.

No race will do themselves any good service by forgetting their history. Will you ask the Jews to forget the holocust or the tutsy's forget the genicide pepetrated against them by the Hutus.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by Onlytruth(m): 5:56am On Oct 06, 2012
jomonic:

No race will do themselves any good service by forgetting their history. Will you ask the Jews to forget the holocust or the tutsy's forget the genicide pepetrated against them by the Hutus.

Don't mind that lunatic.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by CyberG: 6:11am On Oct 06, 2012
jomonic:

Unlike jews and tutsi, iboz went to apply for war and destruction. Sorry but Nigerian army had a job to do!

1 Like

Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by CyberG: 6:12am On Oct 06, 2012
Onlytruth:

Your coward governor rounded up mainly Eastern non-Igbo lunatics and beggers and dumped them at the Eastern gateway Onitsha.
Tomorrow you idiiots would start telling us that the East is not one.
Tell him to stop tiptoeing around and go for what he has in mind. Let's see how he pulls it off.
BTW he has sent away more yoruba than easterners.
You have a dog eat dog culture. Live with it.

You are not making sense! Thought you said iboz are something in another man's land? Anuofia! Barawo shege banza! ole!
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by CyberG: 6:13am On Oct 06, 2012
Awake9ja: I later found the reason of ibo bitterness towards yorubas instead of hausas .

Ibos blv that yorubas are their brothers therefore shouldn't have join the war against biafra .
But they miscalculated bcus even the hausas never trusted the yorubas during the said war nor ever.

Don't trust too much, a hard lesson the ibo must learn.
Forget about yorubas we all know them.

Another foolis.h pretentious bastar.do? Insignificant ibox man!
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by bashr8: 6:15am On Oct 06, 2012
CyberG:

You are not making sense! Thought you said iboz are something in another man's land? Anuofia! Barawo shege banza! ole!
e dey realy pain you , good to know that.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by Onlytruth(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2012
bashr8: e dey realy pain you , good to know that.

I cornered the coward, and all he could do was curse. cheesy
Freaking coward.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by CyberG: 6:19am On Oct 06, 2012
van bonattel:

Save your preaching for another thread, these people are still bitter about your progress today as they were in 1966. If they can get away with it, they will wipe you away, they believe you are too pompous and arrogant just because of your drive and industrious disposition. They believe you are too fast and will stop at nothing to paint you as a greedy criminal if you try to make more money than them. The will always subvert your ideas, block your suggestions and deflate your energy just because of your surname.

The ground is still not level, learn to walk with caution as the people that killed your father will not hesitate to kill you.

You are foolis.h and that young man trumps you in everything! Are iboz not criminals who would do anything for money? Today, 3 of them were killed and burned to ashes for robbing others of money, no be ibo? Drugs? Robbery? Rape? Ritual money? Ritual killing? kidnapping? Is that success? God punish your big flat head!
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by Onlytruth(m): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2012
CyberG:

You are foolis.h and that young man trumps you in everything! Are iboz not criminals who would do anything for money? Today, 3 of them were killed and burned to ashes for robbing others of money, no be ibo? Drugs? Robbery? Rape? Ritual money? Ritual killing? kidnapping? Is that success? God punish your big flat head!

So, now you have turned to name calling?
Chei see cowardice!
You be pure woman walahi.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by CyberG: 6:22am On Oct 06, 2012
warrior01:
why? Are you ashamed of awolowo's genocidal acts? Pls learn to look at those pics everyday so as to remind you of the 'brave acts' of your hero; afterall, all is fair in war.

What is there NOT to look at the pictures? Yes, I will because if ibo fathers and mothers and okuju did not care about them, why should people who live 1000 KM away? It is a war, either you kill or are killed, no time to pity the enemy! Simple as that...and YES, YOU CAN put ALLLLL the pictures there, it will help you remember that in the next war, there will be NO pictures of any living, moving or non-moving this for they shall all be eviscerated!
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by CyberG: 6:23am On Oct 06, 2012
Onlytruth:

So, now you have turned to name calling?
Chei see cowardice!
You be pure woman walahi.

Lol...you make no sense! I dare you declare your war TODAY. If you don't you are a bastar.d!!
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by Onlytruth(m): 6:24am On Oct 06, 2012
CyberG:

What is there NOT to look at the pictures? Yes, I will because if ibo fathers and mothers and okuju did not care about them, why should people who live 1000 KM away? It is a war, either you kill or are killed, no time to pity the enemy! Simple as that...and YES, YOU CAN put ALLLLL the pictures there, it will help you remember that in the next war, there will be NO pictures of any living, moving or non-moving this for they shall all be eviscerated!

See rant. undecided
Sharap dia you pu.ssy. If I ever come across you in real life I will teach you a lesson you will never forget.
Anumanu. cool
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by Onlytruth(m): 6:27am On Oct 06, 2012
CyberG:

Lol...you make no sense! I dare you declare your war TODAY. If you don't you are a bastar.d!!

" I dare you to declare . .blah"

Which kain mental case be dis?

What gives you idea that I will fight against Nigeria- a nation that is favoring me more than you?
Make una see dis goat o! shocked cheesy
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by bashr8: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2012
CyberG:

shut up and watch video of how yorubas invented scam and 419

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aFc4VrV-94&feature=player_embedded
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by bashr8: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2012
Onlytruth:

What gives you idea that I will fight against Nigeria- a nation that is favoring me more than you?
dont mind them , it pains them so much that they cant get to the top of the food chain, see them vexing that igbos boast too much as if its our fault that they have chosen to poor.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by bashr8: 6:41am On Oct 06, 2012
Onlytruth:

the only war yorubas have ever declared is war against themselves like they were killing themselves in operation wettie , 2thousand yorubas butchered by yorubas, they should thank God for kaduna nzeogwu for saving the yoruba nation , you should watch that video very interesting and balanced.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 06, 2012
CyberG:

Unlike jews and tutsi, iboz went to apply for war and destruction. Sorry but Nigerian army had a job to do!

There was some form of Jewish resistance which amounted to nothing considering the might of the Hitler and his war machine. Check your history. The Tutsi were simply overwhelmed. However in our case Igbos defended their land and did so gallantly and unaided. What do you mean by apply for war and destruction? Is it that Igbos committed genocide against fellow Igbos in the north? You said the Nigerian army had a job to do. They have done their job and where is Nigeria today. Sometimes I feel sorry for some of you knowing how you suffer in your soul when you pen narratives that very well disagree with your conscience, i.e. is for those who still have.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by lagcity(m): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2012
The Igbo race is destined to perish because they carry a defective gene which thrusts them towards self-destruction and shields them from any rational thought. If the great sage Obafemi Awolowo could not prevent Igbos from massive self-destruction (which Igbos falsely call genocide), then anybody who thinks (s)he can convince Igbos is on a futile journey.
Through malicious lies passed on through miserable Igbo generations, Awo who tried to save the Igbo from themselves has now been labelled a war criminal, a devil. The only crime Awo committed is treason against the Yoruba nation. Yes! Awo committed treason against Yoruba because he tried to save the enemies of the Yoruba from mass suicide. How could he!?
But Awo can be forgiven because the Eastern enemy of the Yoruba has suicidal tendencies; he is the kind of enemy one doesn't need to lift a finger against because in due time the enemy self-destructs anyway. I am absolutely sure of this: Igbo will self-destruct again very soon.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by asha80(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2012
lagcity: The Igbo race is destined to perish because they carry a defective gene which thrusts them towards self-destruction and shields them from any rational thought. If the great sage Obafemi Awolowo could not prevent Igbos from massive self-destruction (which Igbos falsely call genocide), then anybody who thinks (s)he can convince Igbos is on a futile journey.
Through malicious lies passed on through miserable Igbo generations, Awo who tried to save the Igbo from themselves has now been labelled a war criminal, a devil. The only crime Awo committed is treason against the Yoruba nation. Yes! Awo committed treason against Yoruba because he tried to save the enemies of the Yoruba from mass suicide. How could he!?
But Awo can be forgiven because the Eastern enemy of the Yoruba has suicidal tendencies; he is the kind of enemy one doesn't need to lift a finger against because in due time the enemy self-destructs anyway. I am absolutely sure of this: Igbo will self-destruct again very soon.

*yawn*
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by ikooko(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2012
Onlytruth:

Your governor is just a mere coward. Typical.
He couldn't find the balls to go after the people he intended. He had to pu.ssy-foot around.
I wonder why you people keep telling us that we are surrounded in lagos and cannot fight you there. What is stopping you from starting the war there?
Umu anumanu. wink
Yoruba are cowards? No problem, call us anything you like. I just hope you will not be among those that will use okada cross over to cotonou when the chips are down like your Ojukwu did.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by PointB: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2012
ikooko:
Yoruba are cowards? No problem, call us anything you like. I just hope you will not be among those that will use okada cross over to cotonou when the chips are down like your Ojukwu did.

Let the chip come down first. We have been hearing this bullsh1t for aye. Fvcking cowards! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by kettykin: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2012
The Msitake still lies in the hands of Emmanuel ifeajuna and Chukwuma Nzeogwu who had no Business doing coup when the crises in the western Region had nothing to do with them , this sinlge act of stupidity was what has reduced the igbos to a minority tribe and was responsible for the loss of over 2 million igbo cheap lives.

Why do coup when another people's Region was on fire and their leader was in prision , this is gross madness and foolishnes.

If it was an Niger Delta leader and their land that was on fire probably the coup could be understood that your neighbours region was on fire , but why do coup in a state of Emergency that had nothing absolutely to do with you.

I liken it to thos Igbo majors doing coup for crises in the North East.

I think Igbos should raise a high standing committe of elder statesmen who will go and Appologise to the North west and sultan of Sokoto for killing their leaders in a coup that they had no business doing and in a crises that did not concern them

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by EkoAtlantic1(f): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2012
Morning
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by demmy(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2012
PointB:

Let the chip come down first. We have been hearing this bullsh1t for aye. Fvcking cowards! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Sebi you no go whine about genocide abi? And cowards? Yes the 'cowards' that whup your ass. You better stay in your lane make molue no jam you.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by sheyguy: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2012
kettykin: The Msitake still lies in the hands of Emmanuel ifeajuna and Chukwuma Nzeogwu who had no Business doing coup when the crises in the western Region had nothing to do with them , this sinlge act of stupidity was what has reduced the igbos to a minority tribe and was responsible for the loss of over 2 million igbo cheap lives.

Why do coup when another people's Region was on fire and their leader was in prision , this is gross madness and foolishnes.

If it was an Niger Delta leader and their land that was on fire probably the coup could be understood that your neighbours region was on fire , but why do coup in a state of Emergency that had nothing absolutely to do with you.

I think Igbos should raise a high standing committe of elder statesmen who will go and Appologise to the North west and sultan of Sokoto for killing their leaders in a coup that they had no business doing and in a crises that did not concern them
Word!
But will they ever learn. Let's wait and see if they will go save the Northeast with another coup, atleast their kinsmen are actively involved in this one. They 've probably learnt their lesson but are too ashamed & proud to admit it . . . Plus they now realise what they thought was bravery is in fact cowardise masked in greediness.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by PointB: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2012
demmy:

Sebi you no go whine about genocide abi? And cowards? Yes the 'cowards' that whup your ass. You better stay in your lane make molue no jam you.

Oga my lane is Nigeria. Your genocidal fvcktard Awo help made it so with his wickedness. If he didn't steal Biafran money with his 20 pound policy, banning of stock fish and goods imported by the SE, and then capping it with his crippling Indigenisation Policy, perhaps many Igbos will probably remain in the SE after the war. Now we are in your face, what are you gonna do? Murder us all like Awo tried to do?

This time around, it wont be as easy as you think.

If Yoruba start poo in Lagos, from Allen Avenue to Western Avenue, from Western House to Niger House, we will raze them all! Hell will be let loose. Berom/Fulani case will be child play compare to what will happen in Lagos! And after that, we will still remain, unless Nigeria disintegrate!

So go ahead and start poo! Olodo!!

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by wellmax(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2012
Achebe, unrepentant tribalist. You can't match Awo's record. Awo in his short life achieved and will be remembered more than you.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by PointB: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2012
kettykin: The Msitake still lies in the hands of Emmanuel ifeajuna and Chukwuma Nzeogwu who had no Business doing coup when the crises in the western Region had nothing to do with them , this sinlge act of stupidity was what has reduced the igbos to a minority tribe and was responsible for the loss of over 2 million igbo cheap lives.

It is because you lots were tribalists from onset, that is why you stup1dily view wetie wetie (Wild Wild West) crisis that engulfed Nigeria then with primordial clannish bigotry. Nzeogwu acted to save Nigeria from the calamity the that was brewing in it. It is idiocy to see it as a SW thing. Nzeogwu saw it as a Nigeria problem, and Nzeogwu was from the Midwest (at that time) olodo!
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by aspabay(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2012
Things are really falling apart for this old man.
Just imagine Mandela saying things like these...

1 Like

Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by PointB: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2012
aspabay: Things are really falling apart for this old man.
Just imagine Mandela saying things like these...

The truth that Awo is genocidal fvcktard is indeed bitter. Achebe has hit the bulls eye with a simple truth, and it's in print! Eat your heart out!
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by demmy(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2012
PointB:

Oga my lane is Nigeria. Your genocidal fvcktard Awo help made it so with his wickedness. If he didn't steal Biafran money with his 20 pound policy, banning of stock fish and goods imported by the SE, and then capping it with his crippling Indigenisation Policy, perhaps many Igbos will probably remain in the SE after the war. Now we are in your face, what are you gonna do? Murder us all like Awo tried to do?

If Yoruba start poo in Lagos, from Allen Avenue to Western Avenue, from Western House to Niger House, we will raze them all! Hell will be let loose. Berom/Fulani case will be child play compare to what will happen in Lagos! And after that, we will still remain, unless Nigeria disintegrate!

Whatever you say okoro man. At least next time you can't blame Awolowo for your misfortune. Einstein said madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expect different result. Cure yourself of your madness and hatred or meet your doom.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by T9ksy(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2012
PointB:

Abegi, my igbo brother be careful what you wish for o, as you might just get it! War is not an old ladies tea party!

You want your igbo (brothers) to fight the yorubas for Lagos, huh? A word is enough for the wise!!!

Onlytruth:

Do you people even think that you will EVER have absolute control of Lagos again?
Nna I can't stop laughing, walahi.
The Nigerian nation is protecting you idiots a whole lot.
If Nigeria ever disintegrates, then you will come face to face with the truth.
Pray that Nigeria never disintegrates.

Am really disappointed in your post, above. A whole "eze" or what appellation do you now bear with your name?

If you guys are ready to self-destruct please go ahead and fight yorubas for Lagos like you will fight the fulanis for abuja or kano.

Next thing now you all will start whinning about genocide ati bebelo. I though you guys would have learnt a vital lesson from your last

fiasco- Don't start what you can't finish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gabon Evicts 215 Nigerian Fishermen / Ekiti Doctors Embark On Indefinite Strike / FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.