Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan (2153 Views)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream / Bizarre Gift Of Golden Toilet By Royal Family(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
This baby was thrown into the toilet by her/his wicked mother, the mother was no were to be found.

Luckily a good Samaritan found the baby alive. What a wicked world!
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
I hope this baby didnt taste faeces lipsrsealed undecided
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by slimchi2k2(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
again
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by kittykat1(f): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2012
And the irresponsible men that impregnated them.
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
kitty kat: And the irresponsible men that impregnated them.
and the irresponsible women that fall for cheap lies

1 Like

Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by UjSizzle(f): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
And the irresponsible men that cldnt take responsibility for their actions.
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
uj_sizzle: And the irresponsible men that cldnt take responsibility for their actions.
and the irresponsible women that couldnt prevent the irresponsible men from having seeeexxx with them

2 Likes

Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by thatchic: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
OMG,she threw that precious baby away with the poo, like he/she was $h1t . I am tired of seeing these horrific images on a daily basis. Luckily this one survived. Nigeria needs the “safe haven law” where newborns can be dropped off, no questions asked. With public service announcements on the radio,television,print media etc. God bless you little one
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by EfemenaXY: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
Not again sad

What's this trend of abandoning new born babies to die? I this some sort of sick fashion trend in Nigeria?

Bless the little mite...
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
thatchic: OMG,she threw that precious baby away with the poo, like he/she was $h1t . I am tired of seeing these horrific images on a daily basis. Luckily this one survived. Nigeria needs the “safe haven law” where newborns can be dropped off, no questions asked. With public service announcements on the radio,television,print media etc. God bless you little one
these pple are just too silly and nasty. Even if the child is not wanted, they can take the baby to motherless babies home or to the social welfare at the local government rather than attempt to kill the sinless child. The child didnt force itself into the womb. it was the father and the useless mother that did the job

1 Like

Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
uj_sizzle: And the irresponsible men that cldnt take responsibility for their actions.
thats why they are irresponsible...
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2012
Efemena_xy: Not again sad

What's this trend of abandoning new born babies to die? I this some sort of sick fashion trend in Nigeria?

Bless the little mite...
its not as if its a 'trend'. the thing just re-surfaced again.
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ishilove:
thats why they are irresponsible...
smh. what about the women? was she rraapped?
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by slimchi2k2(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
i think most of this women dont even no who s the father
them better ask for help than dis wicked act
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by EfemenaXY: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
How can anyone, anyone do this to a poor, hapless, innocent baby?? undecided sad
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by Lyth: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
Two syds 2 evry story but I sincerely doubt if d lady behind dis act can come up wit any reasonable excuse 4 such a dastardly act, xcept she pooed n didna knw wat she pooed out. #world-gone-crazy
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by edogram1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
70% of this dump children and their mother are HIV Positive. So this girls knows the fate of these children that why most of them feel no need. And its rampart nowadays which is a sign of end time. Play save my guys HIV IS REAL
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
Lyth: Two syds 2 evry story but I sincerely doubt if d lady behind dis act can come up wit any reasonable excuse 4 such a dastardly act, xcept she pooed n didna knw wat she pooed out. #world-gone-crazy
buhahahaha. na lie

1 Like

Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by UjSizzle(f): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
If society didn't always condemn babies outside wedlock (dunno her situation sha o) she probably wouldn't have seen the need to throw the child away. So maaybe she was thinking of the consequences of takin that child home (maybe her parents don disown am sef) or she knows she can't take care of it. Now before some of u get all self righteous not the use of IF,PROBABLY, and MAYBE.
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by taryour(f): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
This is very very wicked and unfair,why punish the baby. She should have just gone to drop him infront of a motherless babies home where the baby will be taken care off. Thank God the baby was found alive,that baby would have certainly beeb exposed to infections, God help him/her....
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by agiboma(f): 3:10am On Oct 06, 2012
Another one of these post i wonder how much of these things happen everyday that we are not aware of. I am not advocating abortion, but sometimes when these young girls cannot cope or have no means to take care of teh baby, this is the end results, babies being dumped here and there. So sad!
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 06, 2012
agiboma: Another one of these post i wonder how much of these things happen everyday that we are not aware of. I am not advocating abortion, but sometimes when these young girls cannot cope or have no means to take care of teh baby, this is the end results, babies being dumped here and there. So sad!
l agree with u in totality. its either u dont do sseexx or u abort rather than murdering a life after birth.

How many of these happen daily thst we dont get to here about?
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by Ishilove: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2012
toba: smh. what about the women? was she rraapped?
The parents are both useless, wicked and irresponsible
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2012
Ishilove:
The parents are both useless, wicked and irresponsible
ok ooo. k thought u were trying to condemn all men in general
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by Ishilove: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2012
toba: ok ooo. k thought u were trying to condemn all men in general
No I wasn't o. Some people are just useless and wicked. The action of this baby's mother points to that. Wherever she is, may she never know peace.

Something tells me the mother is a teenager sad
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2012
Ishilove:
No I wasn't o. Some people are just useless and wicked. The action of this baby's mother points to that. Wherever she is, may she never know peace.

Something tells me the mother is a teenager sad
ahhhhh.

christian wey dey swear.

the mother might not be a teenager but she may just be about ur age or even a maulag student like u. grin

so pls do not redi when u're not ready. cheesy
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by EfemenaXY: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2012
You know, it's possible that baby may not have survived the ordeal later on.

Looks like the umbilical cord is still there and the little mite could have caught an infection.

It takes an extremely wicked soul to do that to a poor defenceless baby!
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by EfemenaXY: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2012
Double post. Arghhh!!
Re: New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan by tpia6: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2014
Terrible.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room / Mothers, Can It Be This Bad? / Brazilian TV Presenter, Miss Bum Bum Damaged By Fillers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.