Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Students Burnt To Death At Uniport For stealing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Students Burnt To Death At Uniport For stealing (5556 Views)

Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) / Over 100 Oil Pipeline Vandals Burnt To Death At Arepo, Near Lagos State / Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Students Burnt To Death At Uniport For stealing by xyoung: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
OVERSABI REPUBLIC

THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW……

Menu⁠+

Skip to primary content

PHOTOS (viewer discretion is advised): 3 STUDENTS BURNT TO DEATH AT UNIPORT FOR STEALING

Three boys alleged to be students of The University of Portharcourt were today burnt to death at the University premises. It was alleged that they were robbing and terrorizing other students before they were rounded up, beaten and later burnt with tyres by their fellow students.

More to follow
The link is http://oversabirepublic./2012/10/05/photos-viewer-discretion-is-advised-3-students-burnt-to-death-at-uniport-for-stealing/
Re: Students Burnt To Death At Uniport For stealing by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
Were they actually burnt or.... sad

1 Like

Re: Students Burnt To Death At Uniport For stealing by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
I hate jungle justice!
Why do people derive joy in this?
cry
Re: Students Burnt To Death At Uniport For stealing by masterpiecer(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
terrible

Re: Students Burnt To Death At Uniport For stealing by pheyikemi: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
Datz barbaric. Y nt hand them ova to d police afta d beating.
Re: Students Burnt To Death At Uniport For stealing by Ariyke: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
Dey sud av been handed over to the police na ha!
Re: Students Burnt To Death At Uniport For stealing by nikkyshyne(f): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
Damn. Was about to edit that post. My bad
Re: Students Burnt To Death At Uniport For stealing by try69: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
nikkyshyne: Haaaa!!! Nairaland is teaching me badt thingz ooo. What is that small thing undecided
u sure u r a lady? I doubt..imagine where your eyes go.. Guy men go marry sha.. SMH
Re: Students Burnt To Death At Uniport For stealing by DatNiggaAk(m): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
Seun,
Why is this story not on the front page?
We need to stop this culture of jungle justice in Nigeria. If people are accussed of a crime, they should be handed over to the police for prosecution. A lot of innocent lives have been lost by these summary executions by the public. Some of them personal vendettas by enemies who want to get rid of an individual they have problems with.

If I was a police chief, I will make sure everyone who is identified in those pictures are charged as murder accomplices and that murderer putting the tire round the boys is charged with 1st degree murder and hanged.
Re: Students Burnt To Death At Uniport For stealing by mukina2: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2012

1 Like

(1)

₦58.6Billion Painting Stolen In 1985 Found In Couple's Room In 2017 After Death / Police Dismisses Sars Officer For Extorting Fashion Designer In Ikorodu / Bomb Blast In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.