Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims (27604 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by solomto(f): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
Funny religion.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by ayox2003: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2012
2yrs ago, she dressed like a catholic father and all she got was a media bashing.

I'm curious. Where did they get the faeces from?

Frawzey
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by solomto(f): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
YuckMouf: Michael Jackson said screw me jew me everybody do me, Kick me Kite me don't cha black or white me...

And his career was destroyed by The Jewish controlled western american media.....

This ignorant cracka biitch walks around like a clown who may be offending Some muslims and it's deemed perfectly acceptable

This is exactly why muslims have that US against the World Attitude.

Drop a Bomb on that Biitch Mansion.

Talentless Cracka Biitch

Black Fools in here Co-Signing
better leave that ur religion,u are peace lovers indeed.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
Obama throw her under the bus

Its getting crowded under Obama's bus
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
Whats wrong with this Muslims self. nawa ooo
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by IYANGBALI: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
YuckMouf: Who are any of you to say what is offensive to Muslims?

She would not dare walk around with a Kippah on her head while having dead rodents around her neck.

Shut the fok up, moda fokn extremist. Who are the Muslims to decide what she wears on her body. Islam religion of piss indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by YuckMouf: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
I am no extremist. Just pointing out the Obvious that had she been so offensive towards Jews she would have been crucified

Videos pulled off the air...

Muslims have a right to be offended.

I bet if she walked around with tribal marks on her face holding a spear and had gele on top of her head YOU would be the first one Upset.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by ezeonline2(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
MUSLIMS? N NA NO DE TIRE, WATIN B DIS 4 HAVENS SAKE. NA WA 4 U PPLE O. WELL I NO SUPRISE SHA,ISLAM IS ONLY A RELIGION OF PISS. CHEEP MOTHER FUCKER

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by YuckMouf: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
I hope Lady Gaga's next public appearance has her wrapped in a Nigerian flag covered with bloody tampons stuck to it..

Then we will see who thinks what is offensive.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by aaidel(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2012
I see people especially muslims making the mistake of thinking hijab = burqa islamically wearing loose clothes that cover all adornments (hijab) is a must for every believing woman once she attains puberty wearing burqa (covering of the face) is not what is permissible for a woman to show are her face and her hands so don't see why people keep making a fuss over something that is not essential to the muslim faith
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by YuckMouf: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
Stop with the Boolshitt Everyone with a brain knows exactly what she was trying to do

She is known for her anti religious mockery.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by jadakiss213(m): 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
YuckMouf: I hope Lady Gaga's next public appearance has her wrapped in a Nigerian flag covered with bloody tampons stuck to it..

Then we will see who thinks what is offensive.
The issue here is most importantly,the veil or whatever u call it is not exclusive to the Moslems..It existed years b4 Islam.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by lafuria1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
wic muslims, propaganda as usual, muslims wont care, let her try and insult the prophet and she go see reaction. lame attempt to incite religions hate. faithfrerdom.com indeed. did CNN or BBC make any mention of this.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by toluxa1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2012
ayox2003: 2yrs ago, she dressed like a catholic father and all she got was a media bashing.

I'm curious. Where did they get the faeces from?

Frawzey

It was this year RC. Watched it live.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by jimino(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2012
Na wa o. Una no dey tired 2 dey vex.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by YuckMouf: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
Does not matter.

If i paint my face black and go on the red carpet eating Chicken,watermelon and Hot Sauce...

Anyone with an agenda can say .."Well chicken and watermelon are consumed by other races besides black people..so he is not offending blacks"

She is a Clown, I would respect her anti Religious stances more if she attacked Jewish Faith...

She would not dare commit career suicide though.

Amazing how whites and jews can easily manipulate and play moronic blacks and arabs against each other by using Stereotypes and Religion as Vehicles of manipulation

I hope an Islamic Warrior Murders her Honestly. Personally i am tired of this chick even being famous.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by 9jaADMIN(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2012
She is doing great fools are those muslim critis
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by massallaci(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2012
shikaan: spreading islamic culture? Wait is Lady gaga u want to spread islamic culture.. Did u seriously say that?
guy cant u c? dat guy doesnt knw wat his saying may be his 1 of them (satanic)
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by soicyboi1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2012
AIN'T SIDING W/ 'EM MOHAMED DIKKK-RIDERS BUH ME THINKS DIS RE.TAR.DED TALENTLESS SK.ANK IS WAY! OVERRATED........keeping it ICY.....
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nosgidi(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
Next?
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by sandysprax(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
YuckMouf: I am no extremist. Just pointing out the Obvious that had she been so offensive towards Jews she would have been crucified

Videos pulled off the air...

Muslims have a right to be offended.

I bet if she walked around with tribal marks on her face holding a spear and had gele on top of her head YOU would be the first one Upset.

Dude, I dont get it pls.At one of the grammies, Nicki Minaj dressed like a catholic priest and performed some demonic ritual depicting stunts on stage and the world hasn't come to an end.I dont remotely see anything wrong in what she is wearing btw, those things are not dead rodents but just dummies. These sort of dressings are common place at int'l fashion shows

Can u not put religious sentiments aside for once and condemn evil? The rate you muslims are going is quite alarming I must tell u.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by ayox2003: 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2012
YuckMouf: Stop with the Boolshitt Everyone with a brain knows exactly what she was trying to do

She is known for her anti religious mockery.

Exactly my point.

So why would a religion pelt her with poo when they know the kinda person she is.

Do you know what she did to the Christian Cross ? She was placed upside down on the Cross.

She wasn't slapped neither was she stoned. All she got was media bashing from the Catholic church.

Keeps me wondering why Moslems would pelt her with poo and stones? I'm not a religious bigot but this act is really uncalled for.

It seems u don't know this girl. She recorded her first single in the studio stark na-ked.

Let her be ore.

Frawzey
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by sandysprax(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2012
YuckMouf: Does not matter.

If i paint my face black and go on the red carpet eating Chicken,watermelon and Hot Sauce...

Anyone with an agenda can say .."Well chicken and watermelon are consumed by other races besides black people..so he is not offending blacks"

She is a Clown, I would respect her anti Religious stances more if she attacked Jewish Faith...

She would not dare commit career suicide though.

Amazing how whites and jews can easily manipulate and play moronic blacks and arabs against each other by using Stereotypes and Religion as Vehicles of manipulation

I hope an Islamic Warrior Murders her Honestly. Personally i am tired of this chick even being famous.

Typical.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Ranoscky(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
Wetin com consign me?
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
wiegraf: "HIJAB IS NOT A DRESS CODE FOR CALL GIRLS& PROSTITUTES& MEAT SELLERS,IT THE DRESS CODE PIOUS,MORAL,TRUSTFUL MUSLIMA ,WHO LOVE THEIR CREATOR MORE & PROTECT ALL FROM OTHERS & GIVES ALL ONLY THEIR HUSBANDS,DON'T COMPARE A WILD VULTURES WITH INNOCENT LAMB

1.An act of obedience.
The hijab is an act of obedience to Allah and to his prophet (pbuh), Allah says in the Qur'an: `It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His messenger have decreed a matter that they should have an option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, has indeed strayed in a plain error.' (S33:36).

Allah also said: 'And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc) and not to show off their adornment except what must (ordinarily) appear thereof, that they should draw their veils over their Juyubihinna.'(S24:31).

Juyubihinna: The respected scholars from As-Salaf As-Saleh (righteous predecessors) differed whether the veil cover of the body must include the hands and face or not. Today, respected scholars say that the hands and face must be covered. Other respected scholars say it is preferable for women to cover their whole bodies.

2.The Hijab is IFFAH (Modesty).

Allah (subhana wa'atala) made the adherence to the hijab a manifestation for chastity and modesty. Allah says: 'O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) over their bodies (when outdoors). That is most convenient that they should be known and not molested.' (S33:59). In the above Ayaah there is an evidence that the recognition of the apparent beauty of the woman is harmful to her. When the cause of attraction ends, the restriction is removed. This is illustrated in the case of elderly women who may have lost every aspect of attraction. Allah (swt) made it permissible for them to lay aside their outer garments and expose their faces and hands reminding, however, that is still better for them to keep their modesty.

3.The hijab is Tahara (Purity)

Allah (swt) had shown us the hikma (wisdom) behind the legislation of the hijab: `And when you ask them (the Prophet's wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen, that is purer for your hearts and their hearts.' (S33:53).

The hijab makes for greater purity for the hearts of believing men and women because it screens against the desire of the heart. Without the hijab, the heart may or may not desire. That is why the heart is more pure when the sight is blocked (by hijab) and thus the prevention of fitna (evil actions is very much manifested. The hijab cuts off the ill thoughts and the greed of the sick hearts:

`Be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy or evil desire for adultery, etc) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honourable manner.' (S33:32)

4.The hijab is a Shield

The prophet (pbuh) said: "Allah, Most High, is Heaven, is Ha'yeii (Bashful), Sit'teer (Shielder). He loves Haya' (Bashfulness) and Sitr (Shielding; Covering)." The Prophet (pbuh) also said: "Any woman who takes off her clothes in other than her husband's house (to show off for unlawful purposes), has broken Allah's shield upon her. "The hadith demonstrates that depending upon the kind of action committed there will be either reward (if good) or punishment (if bad)."

This looks familiar. I might be seeing a pattern here

Smh
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by chiefbatiatus(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
wiegraf: "HIJAB IS NOT A DRESS CODE FOR CALL GIRLS& PROSTITUTES& MEAT SELLERS,IT THE DRESS CODE PIOUS,MORAL,TRUSTFUL MUSLIMA ,WHO LOVE THEIR CREATOR MORE & PROTECT ALL FROM OTHERS & GIVES ALL ONLY THEIR HUSBANDS,DON'T COMPARE A WILD VULTURES WITH INNOCENT LAMB

1.An act of obedience.
The hijab is an act of obedience to Allah and to his prophet (pbuh), Allah says in the Qur'an: `It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His messenger have decreed a matter that they should have an option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, has indeed strayed in a plain error.' (S33:36).

Allah also said: 'And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc) and not to show off their adornment except what must (ordinarily) appear thereof, that they should draw their veils over their Juyubihinna.'(S24:31).

Juyubihinna: The respected scholars from As-Salaf As-Saleh (righteous predecessors) differed whether the veil cover of the body must include the hands and face or not. Today, respected scholars say that the hands and face must be covered. Other respected scholars say it is preferable for women to cover their whole bodies.

2.The Hijab is IFFAH (Modesty).

Allah (subhana wa'atala) made the adherence to the hijab a manifestation for chastity and modesty. Allah says: 'O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) over their bodies (when outdoors). That is most convenient that they should be known and not molested.' (S33:59). In the above Ayaah there is an evidence that the recognition of the apparent beauty of the woman is harmful to her. When the cause of attraction ends, the restriction is removed. This is illustrated in the case of elderly women who may have lost every aspect of attraction. Allah (swt) made it permissible for them to lay aside their outer garments and expose their faces and hands reminding, however, that is still better for them to keep their modesty.

3.The hijab is Tahara (Purity)

Allah (swt) had shown us the hikma (wisdom) behind the legislation of the hijab: `And when you ask them (the Prophet's wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen, that is purer for your hearts and their hearts.' (S33:53).

The hijab makes for greater purity for the hearts of believing men and women because it screens against the desire of the heart. Without the hijab, the heart may or may not desire. That is why the heart is more pure when the sight is blocked (by hijab) and thus the prevention of fitna (evil actions is very much manifested. The hijab cuts off the ill thoughts and the greed of the sick hearts:

`Be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy or evil desire for adultery, etc) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honourable manner.' (S33:32)

4.The hijab is a Shield

The prophet (pbuh) said: "Allah, Most High, is Heaven, is Ha'yeii (Bashful), Sit'teer (Shielder). He loves Haya' (Bashfulness) and Sitr (Shielding; Covering)." The Prophet (pbuh) also said: "Any woman who takes off her clothes in other than her husband's house (to show off for unlawful purposes), has broken Allah's shield upon her. "The hadith demonstrates that depending upon the kind of action committed there will be either reward (if good) or punishment (if bad)."

This looks familiar. I might be seeing a pattern here

Yes I agree you muslims are the almighty God yourselves since you take up his battle even when he didn't send you. I hope you just heard on Aljazeera 730pm news that the mubi victims were asked to recite the koran before killing them that could not. So please can u tell me if there is anything else that dosent offend almighty muslims?
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Sweetnecta: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
whether it is daniel pipes or ali sina that owns the website faithfreedom, or not, does anyone think muslims will carry feces about, human feces for that matter, a thing he cleans himself clean from?

why did anyone not ask the names of the muslim organizations in chicago or are we to believe that nation of islam will represent the collect muslim world? nation of islam does not make daily salah, the greatest of duties on muslim on a day to day basis after believing that God is One without partner.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by 9jagobetta: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2012
bankyblue: The world is going to an end. I hope nigerian musilm won't go on rampage
because of this. because the only task am expecting is for them to stand against
The Saudi for deporting our girls.
my dear those group of morons are already descriminating themselves. Note my word, that stupid land where all of them flock to in hypocracy & waste of resources will soon be bombed into ashes, by then thier hanger can skyrocket them to thier doom.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by ogaboko: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2012
she is an infidel, very soon. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Sekso(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2012
Am sure it will soon get to a point where/when people of the islamic religion would have a rethink and repent from their intolerance!
This way, you would scare away converts! The world itself, with its many troubles is naturally inclined towards pandemonium! We do not need more chaos in our socially moribund world due to the hypocritical bigotry (tantamount to foolishness) islamists are saddling this generation with.
Noone in their right minds would, as a religious beginner, chose to identify with a religion full of touchy and blood thirsty hypocrites!
Please live within the moral tenets of your religion and care less about how others perceive or even potray your beliefs! If the God you serve is ever so angry with whatever disrepute non-muslims bring to him, am sure his omni-potence would have consumed those whose lives you have destroyed!
To me, you are only confirming that your god/God is handicap with these pockets of proxy and vicarious wars you fight here and there!
Now, a lot of us are so afraid to have anything to do with you and what you represent!
Concentrate more on evangelism to win the souls of those you are killing! Constitute a campaign towards the redemption of your grounded image. Make Islam a model for true religion!
I AM SO UNHAPPY WITH THE SITUATION OF THE WORLD AS DIRECTED BY ISLAM!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by olson(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2012
she is a craz*y b!tch. no wonder r name is gaga, she don kolo cos i can't see any reason a sane person wil wear such an outrageous outfit. But d muslim too wil not cease to amaze me wit there stuvid stone age mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ruling On Taking Boyfriends Or Girlfriends / For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah / Ten Means Of Overcoming Life Troubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.