Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims (27207 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 12:23am On Oct 07, 2012
Wuvixx:

Reconsider your history of your idi0tic leaders before you can speak up.

Your last is to work as a sweeper infront of my home door, you piece of poo!

Keep dreaming you son of a w-h-o-r-e!! You will always be under our boot!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 12:25am On Oct 07, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

You have no dignity for trying to bark at smooth!! Have you taken the time to investigate your brothers plight and help them out!! You lack that type of dignity!!!

Alright, go ahead and save Palestine while the resistance is attacking Israel and see what happens.

You can't save Palestine unless USA recognize the fact that Palestine is OWNED by Palestinians!

Also, until resistance stop attacking Israel with bombs!

So, boo to Israel, boo to Islam Terrorism, boo to you and your crappy country!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 12:32am On Oct 07, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

Keep dreaming you son of a w-h-o-r-e!! You will always be under our boot!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Hey, that w-h-o-r-e would be your mother, if you don't mind me telling.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 12:32am On Oct 07, 2012
Wuvixx:

Alright, go ahead and save Palestine while the resistance is attacking Israel and see what happens.

You can't save Palestine unless USA recognize the fact that Palestine is OWNED by Palestinians!

Also, until resistance stop attacking Israel with bombs!

So, boo to Israel, boo to Islam Terrorism, boo to you and your crappy country!
I don't give a damn about Palestine!! I am more worried about your Haratin brothers!!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 12:34am On Oct 07, 2012
[b] "The haratin are the settled side of the nomads, tending to Arab/Berber gardens. Whether they are slaves is a semantic point. They are certainly lowly vassals with few rights. They are born to their role, and there's not exactly a free labor market for gardeners in the oases. They are generally darker than the Arab/Berber, but usually have Berber, not negroid, features. They work as sharecroppers. Their "pay" is one-fifth of what they produce, plus whatever they can conceal, which is sometimes substantial. Nevertheless, they are generally malnourished; the "general torpor of oasis life," which the early Europeans noticed so disapprovingly --- most oasis dwellers seemed to spend most of the day sleeping and most of the night gossiping --- was almost certainly caused by continuous malnutrition.

Upper-class Arab/Berbers, certainly, had --- and have --- little interest in doing the kind of labor appropriate for slaves or haratin. They are still fond of quoting the proverb, commonly but quite wrongly ascribed to the Koran, that "when the plough enters a house, so does the condition of the family become vile." "[/b]

Interesting quote of the condition among your people Haratin!!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 12:34am On Oct 07, 2012
smoothcrim2090: I don't give a damn about Palestine!! I am more worried about your Haratin brothers!!

And I don't give a damn about them if they can't save theirselves!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 12:35am On Oct 07, 2012
Wuvixx:

And I don't give a damn about them if they can't save theirselves!
you have no dignity!!!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 12:38am On Oct 07, 2012
smoothcrim2090: you have no dignity!!!

Africa will never block the River Nile with any kind of a dam. If they do, we send our flies to break the hell out of it. If they want water, they work for it.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 07, 2012
Wuvixx: Who the hell do you think you are? lol... Nigerians start to appear.

You guys couldn't find USA embassy in your little country, you decide to break in Germany's embassy?

This is sooooooooo funny, fix your mind before you speak up.

Who is this F O O L talking to
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 12:40am On Oct 07, 2012
slimdamatrix:

Who is this F O O L talking to

Hey, that F O O L is your dad, if you don't mind me saying, sir.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2012
Only Ghanaian RULE can save Africa!!! I'm ready to lead!!!!!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 12:44am On Oct 07, 2012
smoothcrim2090: Only Ghanaian RULE can save Africa!!! I'm ready to lead!!!!!

GHANA my bottom ***, you piece of shit!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 12:45am On Oct 07, 2012
Wuvixx:

GHANA my bottom ***, you piece of shit!

Keep crying as I keep barking grin grin grin grin grin grin Haratin, your masters hate you so much! I am giving you some bread and water and THIS is how you pay me back??

Shame on you!!!! You have no dignity!!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 12:46am On Oct 07, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

Keep crying as I keep barking grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep spamming with your useless words.

You'll never change the fact that GHANA is under our boot, and you are nothing but white trash.

Enjoy your staying with yourself, little boy. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 12:47am On Oct 07, 2012
Wuvixx:

Keep spamming with your useless words.

You'll never change the fact that GHANA is under our boot, and you are nothing but white trash.

Enjoy your staying with yourself, little boy. grin grin grin grin grin

In your dreams!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The failed state of Nigeria has historically been and will always be under our boot!!! No matter how much oil you pump!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by EPOMA(m): 12:50am On Oct 07, 2012
wiegraf: "HIJAB IS NOT A DRESS CODE FOR CALL GIRLS& PROSTITUTES& MEAT SELLERS,IT THE DRESS CODE PIOUS,MORAL,TRUSTFUL MUSLIMA ,WHO LOVE THEIR CREATOR MORE & PROTECT ALL FROM OTHERS & GIVES ALL ONLY THEIR HUSBANDS,DON'T COMPARE A WILD VULTURES WITH INNOCENT LAMB

1.An act of obedience.
The hijab is an act of obedience to Allah and to his prophet (pbuh), Allah says in the Qur'an: `It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His messenger have decreed a matter that they should have an option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, has indeed strayed in a plain error.' (S33:36).

Allah also said: 'And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc) and not to show off their adornment except what must (ordinarily) appear thereof, that they should draw their veils over their Juyubihinna.'(S24:31).

Juyubihinna: The respected scholars from As-Salaf As-Saleh (righteous predecessors) differed whether the veil cover of the body must include the hands and face or not. Today, respected scholars say that the hands and face must be covered. Other respected scholars say it is preferable for women to cover their whole bodies.

2.The Hijab is IFFAH (Modesty).

Allah (subhana wa'atala) made the adherence to the hijab a manifestation for chastity and modesty. Allah says: 'O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) over their bodies (when outdoors). That is most convenient that they should be known and not molested.' (S33:59). In the above Ayaah there is an evidence that the recognition of the apparent beauty of the woman is harmful to her. When the cause of attraction ends, the restriction is removed. This is illustrated in the case of elderly women who may have lost every aspect of attraction. Allah (swt) made it permissible for them to lay aside their outer garments and expose their faces and hands reminding, however, that is still better for them to keep their modesty.

3.The hijab is Tahara (Purity)

Allah (swt) had shown us the hikma (wisdom) behind the legislation of the hijab: `And when you ask them (the Prophet's wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen, that is purer for your hearts and their hearts.' (S33:53).

The hijab makes for greater purity for the hearts of believing men and women because it screens against the desire of the heart. Without the hijab, the heart may or may not desire. That is why the heart is more pure when the sight is blocked (by hijab) and thus the prevention of fitna (evil actions is very much manifested. The hijab cuts off the ill thoughts and the greed of the sick hearts:

`Be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy or evil desire for adultery, etc) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honourable manner.' (S33:32)

4.The hijab is a Shield

The prophet (pbuh) said: "Allah, Most High, is Heaven, is Ha'yeii (Bashful), Sit'teer (Shielder). He loves Haya' (Bashfulness) and Sitr (Shielding; Covering)." The Prophet (pbuh) also said: "Any woman who takes off her clothes in other than her husband's house (to show off for unlawful purposes), has broken Allah's shield upon her. "The hadith demonstrates that depending upon the kind of action committed there will be either reward (if good) or punishment (if bad)."

This looks familiar. I might be seeing a pattern here

Edit: em, yeah, so this made front page. So many seem to misunderstand, acceptable considering the length and probably y'all don't show up in /religion. This is a quote (hence the whole thing is in "" ) from the comments section in the source page. Followed by my comment,
"This looks familiar. I might be seeing a pattern here"
If you don't get what I'm trying to say, well... Seriously, I even make fun of the situation just two posts above *smh*. Btw, do you believe in a god? Because odds are I think you're just as silly (just more evolved) then muslims.
And supposing these likes are from muslims (they were 33, they may reduce drastically soon considering theist indignation smiley ), it's good to know how easy it is to feed sheep what they want to hear. Manipulate from there...

If you people really understand history, you will know that the jewish and christian use to dress the same way in the very olden days, so i don't know why this way of dressing should only be attributed to the muslimand then become offensive
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 12:51am On Oct 07, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

In your dreams!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The failed state of Nigeria has historically been and will always be under our boot!!! No matter how much oil you pump!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You think you are tough because you are behind a screen typing on a black keyboard?

Why don't you come by and get a serious beat up?

GHANA cannot save Africa, bottom line. cool
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 12:51am On Oct 07, 2012
They love Saudi tribal dress more than their own!! They are suffering from an inferiority complex!! Shame on them!!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 12:53am On Oct 07, 2012
Wuvixx:

You think you are tough because you are behind a screen typing on a black keyboard?

Why don't you come by and get a serious beat up?

GHANA cannot save Africa, bottom line. cool

I am from a country that has produced the most world class fighting champions in Africa(Boxing) what has your failed country produced... Come barking in my face and I will knock your teeth out!!! grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

First warning!!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 12:54am On Oct 07, 2012
EPOMA:
If you people really understand history, you will know that the jewish and christian use to dress the same way in the very olden days, so i don't know why this way of dressing should only be attributed to the muslimand then become offensive

Well, no-body knows what's the target of Lady Gaga for dressing like this, but I doubt It's an insult to Islam.

but, i hate when people start to insult muslims when they just see the word "muslims".
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 12:55am On Oct 07, 2012
Everybody likes Muslims but, not Islamist, Radicals, or those who try to change the culture of this region!!

Radicals are those who try to portray the most barbarian aspects of Saudi tribal culture as Muslim culture!! Now grow up because, when I am around you wil always be second best!!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 12:58am On Oct 07, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

I am from a country that has produced the most world class fighting champions in Africa(Boxing) what has your failed country produced... Come barking in my face and I will knock your teeth out!!! grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

First warning!!

You can't knock my teeth out. I'm bigger and taller. That's exactly how I am. No-body can save Africa, so will GHANA?

Lol, you must be ret-arded, no shiit sherlock.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by imperiouxx(m): 12:59am On Oct 07, 2012
wiegraf: "HIJAB IS NOT A DRESS CODE FOR CALL GIRLS& PROSTITUTES& MEAT SELLERS,IT THE DRESS CODE PIOUS,MORAL,TRUSTFUL MUSLIMA ,WHO LOVE THEIR CREATOR MORE & PROTECT ALL FROM OTHERS & GIVES ALL ONLY THEIR HUSBANDS,DON'T COMPARE A WILD VULTURES WITH INNOCENT LAMB

1.An act of obedience.
The hijab is an act of obedience to Allah and to his prophet (pbuh), Allah says in the Qur'an: `It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His messenger have decreed a matter that they should have an option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, has indeed strayed in a plain error.' (S33:36).

Allah also said: 'And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc) and not to show off their adornment except what must (ordinarily) appear thereof, that they should draw their veils over their Juyubihinna.'(S24:31).

Juyubihinna: The respected scholars from As-Salaf As-Saleh (righteous predecessors) differed whether the veil cover of the body must include the hands and face or not. Today, respected scholars say that the hands and face must be covered. Other respected scholars say it is preferable for women to cover their whole bodies.

2.The Hijab is IFFAH (Modesty).

Allah (subhana wa'atala) made the adherence to the hijab a manifestation for chastity and modesty. Allah says: 'O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) over their bodies (when outdoors). That is most convenient that they should be known and not molested.' (S33:59). In the above Ayaah there is an evidence that the recognition of the apparent beauty of the woman is harmful to her. When the cause of attraction ends, the restriction is removed. This is illustrated in the case of elderly women who may have lost every aspect of attraction. Allah (swt) made it permissible for them to lay aside their outer garments and expose their faces and hands reminding, however, that is still better for them to keep their modesty.

3.The hijab is Tahara (Purity)

Allah (swt) had shown us the hikma (wisdom) behind the legislation of the hijab: `And when you ask them (the Prophet's wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen, that is purer for your hearts and their hearts.' (S33:53).

The hijab makes for greater purity for the hearts of believing men and women because it screens against the desire of the heart. Without the hijab, the heart may or may not desire. That is why the heart is more pure when the sight is blocked (by hijab) and thus the prevention of fitna (evil actions is very much manifested. The hijab cuts off the ill thoughts and the greed of the sick hearts:

`Be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy or evil desire for adultery, etc) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honourable manner.' (S33:32)

4.The hijab is a Shield

The prophet (pbuh) said: "Allah, Most High, is Heaven, is Ha'yeii (Bashful), Sit'teer (Shielder). He loves Haya' (Bashfulness) and Sitr (Shielding; Covering)." The Prophet (pbuh) also said: "Any woman who takes off her clothes in other than her husband's house (to show off for unlawful purposes), has broken Allah's shield upon her. "The hadith demonstrates that depending upon the kind of action committed there will be either reward (if good) or punishment (if bad)."

This looks familiar. I might be seeing a pattern here

Edit: em, yeah, so this made front page. So many seem to misunderstand, acceptable considering the length and probably y'all don't show up in /religion. This is a quote (hence the whole thing is in "" ) from the comments section in the source page. Followed by my comment,
"This looks familiar. I might be seeing a pattern here"
If you don't get what I'm trying to say, well... Seriously, I even make fun of the situation just two posts above *smh*. Btw, do you believe in a god? Because odds are I think you're just as silly (just more evolved) then muslims.
And supposing these likes are from muslims (they were 33, they may reduce drastically soon considering theist indignation smiley ), it's good to know how easy it is to feed sheep what they want to hear. Manipulate from there...

Why do you have to copy and paste what had been on another website for 2 weeks here motherf u c k e r? Source of this plagiarism comment http://www.faithfreedom.org/?p=43005
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 1:00am On Oct 07, 2012
Wuvixx:

You can't knock my teeth out. I'm bigger and taller. That's exactly how I am. No-body can save Africa, so will GHANA?

Lol, you must be ret-arded, no shiit sherlock.

I am 6'2 215 pounds. I can lift over 350 pounds. I doubt you can knock me out!! grin grin grin grin Either way, it is not the size of the dog in the fight but, the fight in the dog if you know what I mean!! If you were 7 feet 500 pounds I would still whip you!! grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by wiegraf: 1:01am On Oct 07, 2012
EPOMA:

Incredible, even with the lenghty edit, you still made this post. Does it have to be caps, bold and pink?
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 1:02am On Oct 07, 2012
imperiouxx:

Why do you have to copy and paste what was on another website here motherf u c k e r? Source of this plagiarism http://www.faithfreedom.org/?p=43005

Well, he might have copied. But, I'm muslim, and what he is saying is all true.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by wiegraf: 1:03am On Oct 07, 2012
imperiouxx:

Why do you have to copy and paste what was on another website here motherf u c k e r? Source of this plagiarism http://www.faithfreedom.org/?p=43005

You're a Bleep**g re.tard..
Read to the end before making comments
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 1:03am On Oct 07, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

I am 6'2 215 pounds. I can lift over 350 pounds. I doubt you can knock me out!! grin grin grin grin Either way, it is not the size of the dog in the fight but, the fight in the dog if you know what I mean!! If you were 7 feet 500 pounds I would still whip you!! grin grin grin

6'1" 255 Pounds, played Kung-fu, and joined the first year of wrestling school. You are dead.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 1:04am On Oct 07, 2012
I never realized how little dignity some of you donkeys had!! I must say I am shocked... ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE Africa!!

I'm ready to lead!!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by imperiouxx(m): 1:05am On Oct 07, 2012
wiegraf:

You're a Bleep**g re.tard..
Read to the end before making comments

You can't compose your s h i t than copy, edit and paste a s s hole!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 1:06am On Oct 07, 2012
Wuvixx:

6'1" 255 Pounds, played Kung-fu, and joined the first year of wrestling school. You are dead.

So you are shorter and fatter. In 2 weeks I could reach 260!! Then what will you do cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

End up like your compatriot Samuel Peter did

only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa..
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by wiegraf: 1:08am On Oct 07, 2012
imperiouxx:

You can't compose your s h i t than copy, edit and paste a s s hole!

Wtf does this mean?
Do you have reading comprehension issues?
Read the edit at the end eediot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? / Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.