Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,318 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop (30812 Views)

Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock / Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by trendystuf(f): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
This is Ugonna, one of the students killed for stealing phone and laptop. Is this the face of a thieve. I think there is more to this story because I don't understand why such a young, handsome guy, who has everything going well for him, would want to rob. This is so sad!

Source:http://trendysturvs..com/2012/10/tsb-photo-one-of-uniport-students.html

1 Like

Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by gykes(m): 12:41am On Oct 06, 2012
Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by tpia5: 12:51am On Oct 06, 2012
the whole thing is too messy regardless how anybody wants to spin it.

their murderers should be brought to book.
Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 06, 2012
gykes: LIES!!! They were members of Mafia confra who went to mutiny their DoN. To avoid being mutinied, the supposed Don tip off the vigilantee accusing them to be robbers and they met their untimely death afterards...
guess no one told them what the outcome of an unsuccessful mutiny looks like. May there soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by avivannna(f): 1:48am On Oct 06, 2012
This is really sad. Killing people for stealing phones and laptops and people were watching? This is just terrible.

1 Like

Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by achinaboy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by ben4ever(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2012
avivannna: This is really sad. Killing people for stealing phones and laptops and people were watching? This is just terrible.
Rily terrible. But not as terrible as it will be when a robber puts a bullet through you because of your handset.

1 Like

Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by saintneo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
Though, I detest the jungle justice carried out on them; I refuse to be deceived by pictures.
Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
We can see pictures of the people dat committed this heinous crime. There is nothing dat stops the government of charging dem for murder. I still believe a death sentence is the penalty for murder.

How does Uniport explain to the parents of these boyz why and how dey were killed at University. What type of Universities does Nigeria have and can dey be qualified as Educational institution or just lawless grounds.

I still believe in the rule of law and not mob justice. The crime of those boyz are petty.(trivial)in comparison to their killers. There killers are a danger to society and should be apprehended and brought before a court of law. RIP TO THE DEAD STUDENT.

1 Like

Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by RickyRoss1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
This guy may be innocent though, but pls bear in mind say them nor dey write thief for face.

Besides, UNIPORT students are saying that those boys are cultists, and we all know most cult boys are criminals and bandits.

Am not here to judge, coz its only God that knows the heart of men,

1 Like

Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
see question: IS THIS THE FACE OF A THIEF angry it is people like you that persecute innocent ugly guys and let the guilty fine ones go...person wey wowo, no be hin fault!
trendystuf: This is Ugonna, one of the students killed for stealing phone and laptop. Is this the face of a thieve. I think there is more to this story because I don't understand why such a young, handsome guy, who has everything going well for him, would want to rob. This is so sad!

Source:http://trendysturvs..com/2012/10/tsb-photo-one-of-uniport-students.html

1 Like

Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by phreakabit(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
berekete86: see question: IS THIS THE FACE OF A THIEF angry it is people like you that persecute innocent ugly guys and let the guilty fine ones go...person wey wowo, no be hin fault!

[size=18pt]You go be one "warefrog" looking Fugly mofo like this. . . . I can sense it through your post. BTW, if you didn't have a pebble for a brain,and actually took time out to read through the story, rather than skip through. You'd notice that there's a 100% chance these boys were innocent. They were "ALLEGED" robbers. Can you pass verdict, based on allegations? Remember what they say: Innocent until proven guilty. [/size]
Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by ChiomaAmangbo(f): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
Dis is so inhumane, yea we knw dat dere are thieves everywhere, but dat does not ppl wld rake laws into deir hands,Jeez dis are students, with dis dat happen no one is even safe in dis country,dose guys were helpleSs, ppl standin watchin instead of invitin d police to see wats goin on, guess dey were enjoyin d scene, am not supportin d fact dat dey could be thieves but den u dat is killin someone cuz of phone, u never steal b4, abi u neva commit any sin, in oda words am tryin to say we need not take laws into our hands. RIP, I feel 4 ur parents dat sent u to school, sobbing.
Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by pharmow: 12:32am On Oct 08, 2012
@OP at least try and cover the little innocent gal face
Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by femiseun1: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2012
gykes: LIES!!! They were members of Mafia confra who went to mutiny their DoN. To avoid being mutinied, the supposed Don tip off the vigilantee accusing them to be robbers and they met their untimely death afterards...

U seem to know the true version of the story..Cultism is dangerous and wasteful. Young ones should learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by wizard01(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
There is more to this stoy.
Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by ucforu(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
this track featured 2 of the lynched student: what a waste of tallent sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUJ1kaVtJfI
Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
I don’t know any of those guys but i just couldn’t eat or sleep well last night after watching that horrific video, i can still see their faces especially chidiaka’s face(when he was hit by that dog that called himself a vigilante member). Here is my verdict. I am tired of hearing stuffs like “13 people have been caught”. The only story that will at least gladden my heart is to see the whole village sacked, the lands should be taken from them and handed over to the family of the victims( I understand Aluu people love lands) and named after those boys as a compensation or better still taken by the government and converted into a cemetery.I want all the faces of those animals pasted all the country for at least a year. Finally, it is now time to see the so called Human right activists pick up this case and clamor for justice without taking as little as a nap until JUSTICE… i mean REAL JUSTICE is done and in public. Their PARENTS must not rest, UNIPORT must not rest, NANS must not rest, MOTHERS must not rest, NIGERIAN YOUTHS must NOT rest,anybody with human blood flowing in his veins and arteries MUST not rest, Mr PRESIDENT i know you have not lost your HUMANITY you MUST not rest too. Let us redeem our Humanity in this part of the world. It must not continue to be a DARK continent……… God I feel like just running out of this country to somewhere ….just anywhere human lives can be held in better esteem. I just can’t stop bleeding in my heart. ALUU community to HELL with all of you,Pathological illiterate land-lovers, go get some education and civility you barbarians, but this time it should be in exile.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
gykes:
LIES!!! They were members of Mafia confra who went to mutiny their DoN. To avoid being mutinied, the supposed Don tip off the vigilantee accusing them to be robbers and they met their untimely death afterards...
Hmm are u sure? But finally, 3 have been sentence to death
Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
I don’t know any of those guys but i just couldn’t eat or sleep well last night after watching that horrific video, i can still see their faces especially chidiaka’s face(when he was hit by that dog that called himself a vigilante member). Here is my verdict. I am tired of hearing stuffs like “13 people have been caught”. The only story that will at least gladden my heart is to see the whole village sacked, the lands should be taken from them and handed over to the family of the victims( I understand Aluu people love lands) and named after those boys as a compensation or better still taken by the government and converted into a cemetery.I want all the faces of those animals pasted all the country for at least a year. Finally, it is now time to see the so called Human right activists pick up this case and clamor for justice without taking as little as a nap until JUSTICE… i mean REAL JUSTICE is done and in public. Their PARENTS must not rest, UNIPORT must not rest, NANS must not rest, MOTHERS must not rest, NIGERIAN YOUTHS must NOT rest,anybody with human blood flowing in his veins and arteries MUST not rest, Mr PRESIDENT i know you have not lost your HUMANITY you MUST not rest too. Let us redeem our Humanity in this part of the world. It must not continue to be a DARK continent……… God I feel like just running out of this country to somewhere ….just anywhere human lives can be held in better esteem. I just can’t stop bleeding in my heart. ALUU community to HELL with all of you,Pathological illiterate land-lovers, go get some education and civility you barbarians, but this time it should be in exile.
Hmm I pray more should be sentence to death too. 3 have been sentence to death.
Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by DatYORUBAdBoi(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
gykes:
LIES!!! They were members of Mafia confra who went to mutiny their DoN. To avoid being mutinied, the supposed Don tip off the vigilantee accusing them to be robbers and they met their untimely death afterards...
ur mumu don ripe

Re: Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop by chynie: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
They dey write thief for face lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) / 'Lawyer' Kills Woman In Arochukwu Abia, In Presence Of Her Daughter & Grandkids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.