Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) (30841 Views)

Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers / Court Remands Four Businessmen In Prison For Producing Fake Engine Oil / SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Viraltrends123: 3:57am On Dec 13, 2021
Video of a man called Ugochukwu Alozie, caught producing fake drinks in large quantity is trending on the internet.
The man confessed buying bottles and cartons, and filling them with fake drinks.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTRZgRQyF54

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by RomanGreen: 5:39am On Dec 13, 2021
A hot slap to jolt his brain is highly needed, imagine the idio.t, sadly he may get a way with this....where is NAFDAC when you need them. He should be made to drink one full cartoon of that fake drinks. Nonsense

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by OnyeObodo: 5:45am On Dec 13, 2021
Before very useless human beings will come and tribalise this thread, just know that we all are against this criminal and he should be prosecuted and judged accordingly.

Before you say any tribal crap, ask yourself if Igbo people were not drinking this nonsense produced by this animal of a human being too?

Crime knows no tribe.

201 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by kennyade3h: 5:57am On Dec 13, 2021
Wicked and greedy man
He isn't bothered if people die after drinking his products

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by beeblack: 6:19am On Dec 13, 2021
There is probability that the drinks may not be harmful. But the people that pirate another person products are not different from scull miners.

Because they make the effort of those people useless, some of the investors collected loans to establish the business, but all these pirates have killed these people unknowingly.

In jos, some of textbooks produced by publishers and sent to jos for marketing, have been pirated by lgbo people and sold in cheaper price. Some of the sales reps have lost their job because could not meet up the target.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by jeff1993: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2021
This people should be caught andbhangedbby the balls .... Just imagine the amount of poison this man is putting out there!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by illicit(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2021
That interviewer is soiling the case already

The suspect is not obliged to speak

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by cloud(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2021
illicit:
That interviewer is soiling the case already

The suspect is not obliged to speak
another example of trying to make sense when it is not needed.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by illicit(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2021
cloud:
another example of trying to make sense when it is not needed.

Yes

His lawyer will say he was threatened and admitted wrongdoing under duress

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2021
If it’s not dangerous for the health. Leave the guy jooor.

See interview
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by cassidy1996(m): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2021
hmmmm........... these guys are just too smart, they should use the energy for good things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Highways: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2021
Dorima.... One bottle for the MC.... One bottle for the DJ....

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Viraltrends123: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2021
15ssDRIVE:
If it’s not dangerous for the health. Leave the guy jooor.

See interview
See mentality Abeg. You guys are the most disgusting people in Africa. You make money through crook method, so people will call you "business oriented people", "money likers", at the expense of the life of consumers.

I hope I never have anything to do with any of you guys in my life .

You guys are already reaping what you sow, we are seeing Everything on newspapers, eyin osinwin

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2021
Viraltrends123:
See mentality Abeg. You guys are the most disgusting people in Africa. You make money through crook method, so people will call you "business oriented people", "money liker", at the expense of the the life of the consumers.

I hope I never have anything to do with any of you guys in my life .

You guys are already reaping what you sow, we are seeing Everything on newspapers, eyin osinwin

Thanks for your comment. One day you go understand how things dey go.

Bootleg na Yoruba or Igbo language ?

When all cynics like you are gone,all of us wey remain go live like saints.
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by tekiwa: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2021
Production of fake drugs, drinks and consumables needs to be stopped by all means.

The effects are harmful to say the least

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by BigSarah(f): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2021
not necessarily fake drinks, but watered-down Liquor

Lock him up and destroy the key

12 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2021
I no tell you na them

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by ImoleNaija: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2021
Tribalism is tempting, but I won't fall.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2021
beeblack:
There is probability that the drinks may not be harmful. But the people that pirate another person products are not different from scull miners.

Because they make the effort of those people useless, some of the investors collected loans to establish the business, but all these pirates have killed these people unknowingly.

In jos, some of textbooks produced by publishers and sent to jos for marketing, have been pirated by lgbo people and sold in cheaper price. Some of the sales reps have lost their job because could not meet up the target.

The drinks may be harmful though.

Legit drinks are produced to standard, and have to pass several internal and external quality control critieria.

Ugo, or Bulus, or Ola, or Amadu in his backyard on the other hand, are just doing what they like...no quality assesment...so they are producing harmful stuff.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by iLegendd(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2021
All these attrocities should have death penalty, but no, they refused. They're indirectly encouraging crime. Let me do and go back to my country, Afghanistan.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by RIVERS1stson: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2021
E no go pass Port Harcourt, that's what they do here in Rivers State. That's why Port harcourt is the most polluted city in the world

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by seanwilliam(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Leave am , hope he sabi produce ace of spade fake too grin

Check my siggy guys
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Ayomi90: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Na them grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Many people would hv consume ds rubbish ooo

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by christaddicted: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2021
This is an old video. This video was captured when Nigeria plunged into recession if I'm not mistaken. But all I know is that I have seen this video years back.
Nairaland should have an investigative admin abeg.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2021
The tribalism enthusiasts are coming
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Ayomi90: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2021
RIVERS1stson:
E no go pass Port Harcourt, that's what they do here in Rivers State
You guys need to chase them, they will claim they developed Port Harcourt soon ND they are indegenous people of Rivers State.

Same rubbish they tried in South Africa, those ones show them pepper.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream / Titilola Ayo-Yusuf Is Dead! Tajudeen Yusuf's Wife Dies / Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.