Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Pictures Of Uniport Students Burnt Alive For Stealing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Uniport Students Burnt Alive For Stealing (10973 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Uniport Students Burnt Alive For Stealing by Iykecollins(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2012
Is This Justice?
B-U-R-N-T A-L-I-V-E!!!
3 Uniport Students Burnt to Death
Three boys alleged to be students of The University ofPortharcourt were today burnt to death at the University premises. It was alleged that they were robbing and terrorizin
g other students before theywere rounded up, beaten andlater burnt with tyres by their fellow students.
This is Jungle Justice, perpetrators of the bastardlyact must be put behind bars - NaijaJaw Editor
http:// naijajaw.blogspo t.com/2012/10/ jungle-justice-3 -uniport-studen ts-burnt.htm

Re: Pictures Of Uniport Students Burnt Alive For Stealing by UjSizzle(f): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2012
Sorry i had to turn off my images...can't stand gory pictures. Nothing and i mean absolutely nothing can justify taking another man's life n imagine uploading it? I'm just disgusted! I totally understand why this happened but i can't help not wanting to puke right now just thinking about it. I hope everyone involved gets their judgement from God.
Re: Pictures Of Uniport Students Burnt Alive For Stealing by Iykecollins(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2012
Disgusting indeed, it is so painful, learnt they stole laptops and phones. But I wonder why the death purnshement while those that are stealing Billions are going scourt free.
Re: Pictures Of Uniport Students Burnt Alive For Stealing by Gkiks1406(m): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2012
...This is absurd. What is happening to us?? People in government beware less the people turn against you stealing savages.
Re: Pictures Of Uniport Students Burnt Alive For Stealing by patanjaly: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
Now if na for north this thing happened u for see them cursing the whole region.bloody hypocrites or sorry this happen in uniport kano.
Re: Pictures Of Uniport Students Burnt Alive For Stealing by killuminati(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
Omg! Na dis fineboys dem do dis to just for stealing...
Dis is uncalled for and injustice and evil minded.

Come to think of it, how can you burn ur fellow human to death for stealing Is that how you people behave? No pity at all, no compassion, nothing!

God will judge you!!!
Re: Pictures Of Uniport Students Burnt Alive For Stealing by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2012
†ЂΞ wages of sin is DEATH. So RIP u bloody criminals! i HªvΣ experienced their terror b4, they deserve τ̅o be with their master in hell. #nopity.com#
Re: Pictures Of Uniport Students Burnt Alive For Stealing by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2012
seriously, d matta plenty for ground..
I've heard stories dat one of d culprit's p'man is megally rich, hence its not a robbery..
But then, others §àÝ It̶̲̥̅̊ was a 'hit' operation.

because of diz nah, skool d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ consider †☺ cast oU̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ burnfire nite.

Whatever b d story..... 'D wages of sin ......

Diz ppl have terrorized other students like them..

Now we can rest abit.
Re: Pictures Of Uniport Students Burnt Alive For Stealing by epeul: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
My beef is with Uniport an institution designed to train and promote responsible character allows dis. Barbaric unlawful rit inside its borders. angry angry tel me how will our educational system ever grow lik dis
Re: Pictures Of Uniport Students Burnt Alive For Stealing by OAM4J: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2012

(1)

Court Remands Three In Prison For Impersonating EFCC, ICPC Officials / US, UK, Europe-bound Cocaine, Opioids Concealed In Shoe Soles, Clothes Seized / Suspected Kidnappers Kill Pastor, Abduct Wife In Kaduna Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.