Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Programming In Asterix - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming In Asterix (8048 Views)

Cookie Programming In Javascript / How Viable Is C++ Programming In Nigeria Job Market. / Does He Need Programming In Elect/elect.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programming In Asterix by alexis(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2012
haha smiley

You are not a bother, the end of the year was pretty hectic and I get a lot of work thrown in my lap at the office which I didn't ask for. Sure, I can look at what needs to be done and help out. Should be at the office in about 2 and half hours, will touch base with you then.

I am primarily an asterisk guy, love it and can hack it but freeswitch is a better platform when it comes to scaling and multi-tenancy. The platform can handle 10 million calls in an hour - that's the shizzy smiley

You know, I was thinking we start an asterisk user group in 9ja. Something small for now to spread the use of asterisk. What do you think?
Re: Programming In Asterix by damola1: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2012
We need it more in Nigeria,

It's tough for me, if not for you, I will never have gotten this far, I don't think it should be for others, It'll help a lot of small businesses save cost!, which is what small businesses is all about, saving cost,

Thank God for you.
Re: Programming In Asterix by alexis(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2012
Thank God for open-source smiley

Catch you later mate.
Re: Programming In Asterix by aniix: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2012
Hi guys,

I'm really impressed with the quality of discussions here. I just got started with Asterisk myself, already downloaded the software and playing with it on my mac (installed it on Centos on Vmware Fusion). I work with MTN at the moment but hoping to start some Asterisk business in the near future. I'll like some tips on how to start consulting on this area,

thanks all.
Re: Programming In Asterix by RapidBTS: 12:44am On Dec 23, 2013
Asterisk

Re: Programming In Asterix by RapidBTS: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
We can Integrate traditional PBX to asterisk

evergie: Can one integrate traditional PBX to asterisk? If possible then I need someone for the configuration
I can be reach on 08064442808 or better still txt me ur mobile contact and i will get bact to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Java Whatsapp Group Rebranded / Here Is How To Get The Source Code From Any APK File / How Do I Convert .mdb Files To .exe Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.