Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

The Main Functions Of Pineapple For Your Home Weight Loss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Main Functions Of Pineapple For Your Home Weight Loss (2891 Views)

Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How Can I Eat Pineapple Without Having Sore In My Mouth And On My Tongue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Main Functions Of Pineapple For Your Home Weight Loss by rotimi123456(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
Pineapple contains 11% carbohydrate. Their fat and protein content are insignificant. The prevalent vitamins in pineapple are C, B1 and B6. It is also a good source of foliates. Among the mineral are manganese, copper, potassium, magnesium and iron. Pineapple also contains citric and malic acid which are responsible for its acidic taste. It also contains Bromelin which aid the breaking down of protein and facilitate digestion of other food particularly when the stomach is somehow weakened. Pineapple only ripens properly on the plant. If it is harvested early, it is very acidic and poor in nutrients. Pineapple is recommended in the following areas:-
Please continue the rest from this site.
http://home-weight-loss.com/the-main-functions-of-pineapple/

1 Like

Re: The Main Functions Of Pineapple For Your Home Weight Loss by laurend1985(f): 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2012
rotimi123456: Pineapple contains 11% carbohydrate. Their fat and protein content are insignificant. The prevalent vitamins in pineapple are C, B1 and B6. It is also a good source of foliates. Among the mineral are manganese, copper, potassium, magnesium and iron. Pineapple also contains citric and malic acid which are responsible for its acidic taste. It also contains Bromelin which aid the breaking down of protein and facilitate digestion of other food particularly when the stomach is somehow weakened. Pineapple only ripens properly on the plant. If it is harvested early, it is very acidic and poor in nutrients. Pineapple is recommended in the following areas:-
Please continue the rest from this site.
http://home-weight-loss.com/the-main-functions-of-pineapple/

I had some pineapple last night and it was very sweet. Thanks for the information.

(1) (Reply)

GNLD Bundle Supplements For Prostate Disorders / Vaginal Tightening The Natural Way. / Ladies, Is Ovulation And Period Horniness Really A Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.