Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,514 members, 7,833,693 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Heaven Might Be Bloody - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven Might Be Bloody (672 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / The Queen Of Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Might Be Bloody by elikiba(m): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
Title: Heaven might be bloody
Written by: Ayowie George Ikhuenbor

Looking back to when I was a kid I use to have the fear of death, I pray constantly to avert it I even fast over it but as time goes on I have come to realize that no man on earth knows the appointed time when he or she will die so with this belief I accept my fate as human that we are all living for the day will die. I have stop being afraid of death and I am ready for it any time it comes, At this point many will be asking themselves questions like as young as he is he said he is ready to die who will now take care of his kids my answer to them who takes care of even you is it not God. As for my girlfriends they will find another man as for my wife she will find another husband (That’s if I am married) As for my friends yes they will miss me but give them 1 month I will fade away from their memory . The only people I will stick to their memory forever are my family and my Kids as for my future wife she will only remember me if she looks my kids and two things will come to her mind your father was a great man in his own time or your father was the most dumbest man I have ever seen in life.

After reading all this many will now ask themselves what is he now afraid of or who is he now afraid of my answer to them will be “Heaven” Yes I said it, I am afraid of dying and ending up in Heaven I don’t want to go to heaven I want to die and come back reincarnated to this same Nigeria or better still let me use the word earth.
I have come to realize that all religion their destination is heaven, they all pray for it and can’t wait to be there. The Christians, Muslims, Jew and every religion I know want to make it to heaven so they can be with their maker in a peaceful place where there will be no more death, poverty, sorrows or pain. A place where the Muslim will see Mohamed and the Christians will see Jesus, a place where all our patron saint as catholic is. From the analysis of it and what we have been told about heave I think it is a beautiful place to behold but the truth is heaven will be bloody.

If we all as human cannot see ourselves as one people created by the same God here on earth, Sorry my fellow Brothers and sister then heaven won’t be peaceful. If you hate that man because of his belief or you plan the death of a woman because she believe in God through another religion then we can’t leave in heaven together.

From the advancement of technology and all human discoveries it is high time we come to the realization that all religion are different part way to God. We all have the same destination be you Muslim or Christians our goal is to do what pleases God so we can end up with him on the last day but our route in which we want to use in achieving this is different. Some chose eckankar others chose Christianity, Islam, Judaism and any other not mentioned here. If you are reading this piece take a look at the next man standing beside you that is just putting on a Short and T-shirt and tell me if you will notice his religion- yeah you just did and the answer is NO and you know why it is because we all were born as Human not as any religion. The family you were born into decide your religion and how you will worship God some of us later in life chose another religion because we find comfort and peace in it.

Religion is a human thing but Spirituality is of God. We all as human must and will always look for way to reach God and gain his many blessings promised in the Koran and also in the bible, in this race to please him we end up hating on any human that does not believe in our religion and this is wrong. We all say that our religion is tolerant but it is a big lie every religion is only tolerant to member of the same religion not to another faith.

I know you want to ask what is my religion? No problem my Religion is Christianity (Catholic) and my way of life is humanity in Humanity all you have to do is love everybody for who they are until they prove to you that you can’t love them or they are not lovable then you let them be but you won’t stop being good to them. In humanity you see everybody as human and not as a religious entity. You don’t judge anybody by mode of worship or how they chose to worship God.

I wish everybody can actually sit back and realize that we are all born as humans and we all feel the same pain. The blood type of a Muslim is the same blood type of a Christian Nine month is what we all face to be delivered of the beautiful joy you will call your child. A Christian does not spent 12 month with in the belly just because to a Muslim he is an infidel neither does a Muslim spent 14 month in their mother’s womb because to a Christian they have the heart of stone.

Whatever you are today you met it here on earth and you will die and multiply the sand of this earth when you are eventually buried. You won’t take religion with you it is those you left behind that will carry on whatever legacy you leave behind; please I beg you all in the Name of God let the legacy we all leave behind be “Love” and not “Hatred” for one another because of a religion we all met here on earth. If we can all try in every possible way to believe in Love and to leave it behind for our Kids may then I will stop being afraid of the Blood Shed that will happen in heaven because I am afraid that if we can’t leave in peace here on earth then we can’t leave in peace in Heaven.

May the souls of all the faithful departed in all the religious killings Rest in Peace. Amen
Re: Heaven Might Be Bloody by RIchibabe(f): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Heaven Might Be Bloody by benodic: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
@ elikiba

thanks a lot for your post. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Unfortunately people are ruled more by emotions than by logical reasoning talk less of by spirituality.

so the hatred and fight will continue on earth because they can not help it. It takes the spirit of God which is the spirit of love filling some one's heart to enable that soul to live above religious bias and love all life without discrimination.

Well fortunately heaven will not be bloody because once someone leaves this theatre of action called earth through the process of death, the scales usually falls from that person's eyes and truth and enlightenment dawns on him or her. The soul will then come to a realization of how it has wasted its energies on earth pursuing shadows instead of truth and by then all reasons to fight or hate will melt away like shadows when the light shines on the soul.

(1) (Reply)

The Laws Of God, The Laws Of Man / How Come I'm A Christain And The Man In India Is A Buddhist? / Your Life Metaphor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.