Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria (6021 Views)

Journalist Brutalised By ‘One-Chance’ Robbers In Lagos (photo) / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) / Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 07, 2012
This is not for the faint of heart!

Youtube will soon remove this video, but in the meantime, you need to see for yourself how the religious folks of Nigeria treat alleged criminals.

Jesus Christ and Mohammad will be proud. This video brings joy to my heart. This is exactly how we are instructed to behave against our enemies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsI45X7Oy28

Update:
Youtube has taken down link. This is a new link:

http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-snc6/v/234675/67/553410704674438_33982.mp4?oh=50663393163144884582df91047c8d63&oe=5072B154&__gda__=1349714348_b2c898a06b3d67bd8f47d4672546e197
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by ucforu(m): 3:55am On Oct 07, 2012
na wah o
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by aishatua1: 3:59am On Oct 07, 2012
cry cry sad
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by Horus(m): 4:00am On Oct 07, 2012
[size=17pt]Help stop the practice of mob lynching in Nigeria[/size]

The Petition

We URGE you to help stop the practice of mob lynching in Nigeria.
Almost daily, persons suspected of petty or serious crimes, including children, are subjected to the worst forms of brutal assault by mobs who take the law into their hands in apprehending, trying and convicting these suspects.
The mob actions often involve stripping the victims until they are stark Unclad, after which they are viciously beaten with sticks and all manner of cudgels until they die. On other occasions, used car tires (tyres) are hung around suspects’ necks and they are doused with gasoline (petrol) before being set ablaze while alive with onlookers standing by.

Thanks to the power of the Internet, information about these extra-judicial trials by angry mobs on the streets of Nigeria is shared on blogs and social media like Twitter and Facebook, revealing that these practices are more common than assumed. This year alone, several of such brutal applications of mob justice has occurred around Nigeria.
With your help we can put an end to these barbaric acts and ensure that legal processes are followed in the matter of arresting and prosecuting perpetrators of these obvious crimes.
We also seek to make sure that the Nigerian Police adheres strictly to the LEGAL processes in dealing with suspected criminals after arrests are made.

We are petitioning the following institutions and officials:

1. The Nigerian National Assembly
2. The Nigerian Inspector-General of Police
3. The Attorney-General of the Federation
4. State House of Assemblies
5. Governors and State Commissioners of Police
6. The Nigerian Presidency

Our Demands:

a. Make it a criminal act to facilitate or participate in any act of mob lynching.
b. The intended enactment must provide incentives for informants who witness and document such acts.
c. Provide budget for public enlightenment on this matter.
d. The Nigerian Police force be more transparent on issues regarding arrested suspects

We encourage you to sign this petition and to join us in compelling the Nigerian authorities to end bestial acts that debase our humanity and project a barbaric image of Nigeria. Help stand for human decency and the rule of law in Nigeria.

Thank You.

Link to the petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/help-stop-mob-lynching-in-nigeria/
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 07, 2012
@horus, there should be other forms / ways to make donations, not only through electronic form. Nigeria is still a country were virtually everybody relies on cash payments. Thank you.

These acts are barbaric, and have to be stopped.

N.b, there should also be a facebook page and twitter account to mobilise and keep people up to date. Thank.
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by Horus(m): 4:36am On Oct 07, 2012
Henry120: @horus, there should be other forms / ways to make donations, not only through electronic form. Nigeria is still a country were virtually everybody relies on cash payments. Thank you.

These acts are barbaric, and have to be stopped.

N.b, there should also be a facebook page and twitter account to mobilise and keep people up to date. Thank.

It is just a petition, nobody is asking for money.
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 07, 2012
Ok then, I signed it, but was then directed to another page asking for 2$ or more to keep to sustain the petition.

There is no problem then, must have been my mistake. I still hope a facebook page is created to.
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 07, 2012
Ok then, I signed it, but was then directed to another page asking for 2$ or more to keep to sustain the petition.

There is no problem then, must have been my mistake. I still hope a facebook group is created too.
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by ektbear: 4:50am On Oct 07, 2012
Brutal.
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by femzy(m): 5:19am On Oct 07, 2012
Video has been scrapped! Any other links
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 07, 2012
video removed. Please upload again
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by helpee(m): 5:51am On Oct 07, 2012
If only people can upload pictures of robbery scenes for you, you will rather sign petitions for better things. That killing will be brutal if you have never witnessed the brutal killings by robbers. Educate young men to live within their means.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 6:08am On Oct 07, 2012
Horus: [size=17pt]Help stop the practice of mob lynching in Nigeria[/size]

The Petition

We URGE you to help stop the practice of mob lynching in Nigeria.
Almost daily, persons suspected of petty or serious crimes, including children, are subjected to the worst forms of brutal assault by mobs who take the law into their hands in apprehending, trying and convicting these suspects.
The mob actions often involve stripping the victims until they are stark Unclad, after which they are viciously beaten with sticks and all manner of cudgels until they die. On other occasions, used car tires (tyres) are hung around suspects’ necks and they are doused with gasoline (petrol) before being set ablaze while alive with onlookers standing by.

Thanks to the power of the Internet, information about these extra-judicial trials by angry mobs on the streets of Nigeria is shared on blogs and social media like Twitter and Facebook, revealing that these practices are more common than assumed. This year alone, several of such brutal applications of mob justice has occurred around Nigeria.
With your help we can put an end to these barbaric acts and ensure that legal processes are followed in the matter of arresting and prosecuting perpetrators of these obvious crimes.
We also seek to make sure that the Nigerian Police adheres strictly to the LEGAL processes in dealing with suspected criminals after arrests are made.

We are petitioning the following institutions and officials:

1. The Nigerian National Assembly
2. The Nigerian Inspector-General of Police
3. The Attorney-General of the Federation
4. State House of Assemblies
5. Governors and State Commissioners of Police
6. The Nigerian Presidency

Our Demands:

a. Make it a criminal act to facilitate or participate in any act of mob lynching.
b. The intended enactment must provide incentives for informants who witness and document such acts.
c. Provide budget for public enlightenment on this matter.
d. The Nigerian Police force be more transparent on issues regarding arrested suspects

We encourage you to sign this petition and to join us in compelling the Nigerian authorities to end bestial acts that debase our humanity and project a barbaric image of Nigeria. Help stand for human decency and the rule of law in Nigeria.

Thank You.

Link to the petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/help-stop-mob-lynching-in-nigeria/

Horus you are a light in a land of utter darkness. Any killing done outside of the legal system is MURDER,whether carried out by one mad person, or by many. Every single individual who can be identified to have participated in this and other horrendous mob lynchings, either by eye-witness testimony, or from video or still photographs, should be arrested for a fair trial, followed by life in the bowels of jail for that crime. Anyone who is so enraged by the reality of their own wasted existence lived in a chit-can country, such that they are ready to kill in the street on the mere SUSPICION of a crime by others, should instead commit suicide and rid the world of worthless, mutant DNA that should never be allowed to replicate.

While bug-eyed Nigerians jubilate and screech for joy when one of their own is slaughtered by baying mobs in the street, the rest of the world looks on in abject horror at the savagery of Africans, who almost daily demonstrate that the most vile and demeaning sterotypes about that continent are in fact absolutely true.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by azpekuliar: 6:18am On Oct 07, 2012
Sad video. It all points to one thing, there is a total loss of faith in the police and justice system.

How we address this from here-on would go a long way to ridding our society of this sort of savagery, just as obtains in saner climes.
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by redsun(m): 6:18am On Oct 07, 2012
What is the brutal nigerian police doing to round up those salvages called students that commit those senseless and brutal murders?Since there enough video and opicture evidences,it wont be a difficult task.

Until the savages start paying for their inhumane acts,the barbaric act of lynching innocent people wont stop.And at the same time,the desperate and daredevil nature of robbers who wouldnt want to be victims of such act,wont stop.The more brutal the society becomes,the more brutal the robbers become.
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2012
redsun: What is the brutal nigerian police doing to round up those salvages called students that commit those senseless and brutal murders?Since there enough video and opicture evidences,it wont be a difficult task.

Until the savages start paying for their inhumane acts,the barbaric act of lynching innocent people wont stop.And at the same time,the desperate and daredevil nature of robbers who wouldnt want to be victims of such act,wont stop.The more brutal the society becomes,the more brutal the robbers become.

This 17th century insanity must be stopped NOW. Lock all those murderous creatures up and let them rot in jail. They have NO place in ANY society.
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by Olaposij(m): 6:35am On Oct 07, 2012
Upload d video again....
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by redsun(m): 6:38am On Oct 07, 2012
Jakumo:

This 17th century insanity must be stopped NOW. Lock all those murderous creatures up and let them rot in jail. They have NO place in ANY society.

They dont deserve truck pushers certificates,talkless of university degrees.They should be recruited into the army and sent to places like afganistan and somalia where people act like savages and be used as human shields to fish out the savages over there.Instead sending robots to detonates booby traps and wasting hard earned tax payers monies spent developing the hi tech robots,animals like that should be sents for free.
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by ijigbamigb(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2012
@Horous, @Jakumo

I think the era of us ignoring this barbaric acts is gone. I think since the social media is now very popular in our country, we should step up our fight against cases like this. If we don't act now, this won't stop. It happens everywhere and I have witnessed about three different cases but this should be the last. I think there should be legal practitioners on Nairaland who should be willing to donate their time and strength to fight this. Let get on twitter and on facebook, get across to media houses, newspaper houses, get the national human right commission involved along with all sane Nigerians. I am willing to dedicate my time in this fight. Heads should roll for this lawlessness.
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2012
helpee: If only people can upload pictures of robbery scenes for you, you will rather sign petitions for better things. That killing will be brutal if you have never witnessed the brutal killings by robbers. Educate young men to live within their means.
Do you have any proof that these kids murdered in cold blood did any of the crimes in the photos you wwish were shown. There is only one term for this BLOODY MURDER. They should have been given a fair hearing.May God give their families and friends the strenght to bear these losses.
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2012
redsun: What is the brutal nigerian police doing to round up those salvages called students that commit those senseless and brutal murders?Since there enough video and opicture evidences,it wont be a difficult task.

These kids were not murdred by students but natives from a community near UNIPORT.
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by killuminati(m): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2012
Wht a cruel and wicked world we live in angry
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by redsun(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: These kids were not murdred by students but natives from a community near UNIPORT.

http://oversabirepublic./2012/10/05/photos-viewer-discretion-is-advised-3-students-burnt-to-death-at-uniport-for-stealing/

Does it mean the above story is wrong?
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2012
redsun:

http://oversabirepublic./2012/10/05/photos-viewer-discretion-is-advised-3-students-burnt-to-death-at-uniport-for-stealing/

100% Wrong. It wasn't at Uniport but a community near the school. From what is being gathered, they might not be robbers but the Vigilante thought they were because they were acting suspiciously. I hope the police do a thorough investigation and expose what truly happened. Either way this is pure MURDER in broad day light. No excuse can be used to cover this.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/four-uniport-students-lynched-for-robbery/127053/
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by killuminati(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2012
ijigbamigb: @Horous, @Jakumo

I think the era of us ignoring this barbaric acts is gone. I think since the social media is now very popular in our country, we should step up our fight against cases like this. If we don't act now, this won't stop. It happens everywhere and I have witnessed about three different cases but this should be the last. I think there should be legal practitioners on Nairaland who should be willing to donate their time and strength to fight this. Let get on twitter and on facebook, get across to media houses, newspaper houses, get the national human right commission involved along with all sane Nigerians. I am willing to dedicate my time in this fight. Heads should roll for this lawlessness.
99,000 likes sir!
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by killuminati(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2012
redsun:

I watched the video and it's obviously not in a school premises but out on the streets. And the senseless doesn't look like students, I can say, they are not students but community members and others. I hate that gory scene! I ask, is there no police station or even any officer around at that time?

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2012
killuminati: I watched the video and it's obviously not in a school premises but out on the streets. And the senseless doesn't look like students, I can say, they are not students but community members and others. I hate that gory scene! I ask, is there no police station or even any officer around at that time?

Me I am tired. This story still shocks me, people's lives are lost and this is the kind of explanation we are getting. No police, Elders in the community, Fellow students, SUG, School senate etc. could save the lives of these kids. Was there any proof? Too many questions no answers. The police force making flimsy statements like We tried to intervene. SHOCKING how lives are worthless in this country.
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2012
I will first and foremost cast blames on the perceived student-robbers, then followed by those who carried out the jungle justice. The vigilante no matter how wrong they are, can never carry out such act on someone who is harmless. Those guys must have done something, and incriminating evidences must have been found on them. This dastard act clearly shows we are in a failed system, and the faith people have on police and judicial system has waned completely.

Lesson to everyone, watch the group you associate with, stay away from crime/drugs and always learn to live a low key life.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by buhna91: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2012
cryThis is so pathetic may God judge the people that did this to them. Even if they were robbers or cultists they should hav given them the chance to speak. Some of them might even be innocent.this is the link I have http:///OUIut3xv
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by Sunofgod(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2012
Nigerians are evil - Period!

Sometimes I wish God would just wipe us all out and start again.

Look at what we've become.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCU7WwV3zOE&bpctr=1349604411
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by redsun(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2012
Oh man this is chilling.NIGERIANS ARE ANIMALS,EXACTLY WHAT REFLECTS IN THE SOCIETY,FROM BOTTOM TO TOP.It is the crime of the century and the perpetrator should never go unpunished

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Parcels Of Cocaine, Colorado In Lagos, Opioid Pills In Kano / Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act / Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.