Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria (6028 Views)

Journalist Brutalised By ‘One-Chance’ Robbers In Lagos (photo) / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) / Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by Sunofgod(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2012
enitan2002: I will first and foremost cast blames on the perceived student-robbers, then followed by those who carried out the jungle justice. The vigilante no matter how wrong they are, can never carry out such act on someone who is harmless. Those guys must have done something, and incriminating evidences must have been found on them. This dastard act clearly shows we are in a failed system, and the faith people have on police and judicial system has waned completely.

Lesson to everyone, watch the group you associate with, stay away from crime/drugs and always learn to live a low key life.

What an ignorant post (poster) . . .

In civilized socieities there is a concept that goes something like this: INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

Your backward view puts you amongst those murderers. . . . You sound evil!

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by tchaik(m): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2012
enitan2002: I will first and foremost cast blames on the perceived student-robbers, then followed by those who carried out the jungle justice. The vigilante no matter how wrong they are, can never carry out such act on someone who is harmless. Those guys must have done something, and incriminating evidences must have been found on them. This dastard act clearly shows we are in a failed system, and the faith people have on police and judicial system has waned completely.

Lesson to everyone, watch the group you associate with, stay away from crime/drugs and always learn to live a low key life.

Your post got me thinking! When Bakkasi boys (esp in the East those years) were 'purging' the evil pple then, folks complained of their macabre ways/method!(Which I believe is similar to this present Uniport saga)! Did crime, kidnapping, etc abate? Hell yes they did.
My point is, are they really guilty? (And I mean in the court of public opinion?) If so, then tear of their arms, and beat them to death with the torn arms! Most of us crying "this is barbaric" bla bla bla, have not encountered these devils in action! Let me give you an example:

During University days, some cultist beat one guy (Reason: he chased their leaders girl friend) and the dude later died from the injuries! Police later arrested those involved, and guess what? Their folks are highly placed! Calls were made and order was given from Abj to release them (the cultists) immediately! WTF? Some friends of the deceased were mad and took justice into their hands! Two of those guys were ambushed, bludgeoned to death and buried inside d forest in a unmarked grave!
Jungle Justice, desert Justice, Marine Justice: but I say; JUSTICE IS JUSTICE!

I guess many of you have not encountered these evils in human form! Police will arrest them today, and next week they are out! (Ofcourse having settled the police)

That day Chelsea played juventus in ECL, some hoodlums in Enugu, killed some pple in the proccess of obtaining (Robbery)! One innocent woman was axed and she bleed to death! Nobody knew the lady, I think she was a visitor in that neighbourhood! That is how somebody's wife, mother, aunty etc died, just because some lowlifes wanted to snatch her bag! And believe me, from the appearance of the lady, I can bet she wouldn't have had more than 3K in that handbag! WTF!!!! If per chance those boys are arrested, all they need to do will be to settle the police; or better still, call somebody that knows somebody and voila, they are free! The cycle continues!
There is this paedophile that raped a 13yr old girl, impregnate the girl, and infected her with HIV! (The girl later died while trying to abort the baby)Do you know that this bastard was arrested and money changed hands! He is now in Malaysia (probably molesting another kid as I write this) WTF!!! The girl can be your child, kid sister, cousin, niece! Do you have to wait till I happens to you?
My submission is, as far as they are certified crooks and criminals, please don't kill them; that will be to merciful! Fry the bastards alive!
RUBBISH!!!!!
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2012

The reason why they could easily be picked up and treated like this is because they looked harmless. If they were bloody thugs, they would have attacked and protected themselves before getting picked.
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by patanjaly: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2012
Nah they are practising what the christians do to witches n pegans by burning them at stake during th church rule.
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
This isn't even just an issue of barbarism and the fact that these crimes are petty. This is now an issue of these people being (or were) kids. They were kids in a university, they might not even be 20. I don't know if I can stand there and watch people being burnt alive. The fact that many Nigerians can stand to watch this talk less of participating just goes to show the state of mind of most Nigerians and why there are so many problems in the country. From this video it's obvious most Nigerians deserve everything this country is.
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by Horus(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
[size=15pt]Witnesses Recount their Stories of the Killing of the 4 students [/size]

Source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/10/06/jungle-justice-the-killing-of-4-uniport-students-witnesses-recount-their-stories/
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by violent(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by Horus(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
Breaking News: War Is Now Going On In PH By Students and Villagers
https://www.nairaland.com/1068003/breakin-news-war-now-going
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
sick people sick nation cry
Re: Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria by armyofone(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sick people, sick Nation
Barbaric! heartless people

Heartless men. Animals!!! wow!!
OH!! God!! such animals in human skin. people in that country have become so hearless!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Authorities Seize Over 7,200 Human joysticks On A Cargo Ship From Nigeria / Nigeria Ranked #1... In Scamming! / 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.