Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (59772 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by yeye4live(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
UNIPORT declared a "Danger Zone".student fighting villagers, all student shld leave sch with immediate effect WAR/Villagers Vs Students' Police' Mopol..Mass arrest:'

dis waz d last brocast i got from my friend in ph just now n up til now he s not pinkin his call, can any one in ph conferm d present situation in ph now

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Sunofgod(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
News alert . . . .mods - front page!

Students vs Villagers - this will be messy.

A curfew should be implemented immediately and the army dispatched to UPHOLD law and order.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
The villagers really did bad to those boys
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by halfcurrent(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
Am really wondering weather there were no elders in that village when this disgusting act was being carried out.... gosh!!

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
I knew this would happen. . . Now the question people supporting the killing of those boys should ask themselves is, did you see this coming?

I said it yesterday and i am repeating it today. The revenge attack for those 4 boys would be deadlier, and if care is not taken, more than 4 lives will be lost.

All these would have been avoided if the blood thirsty, no brain having, barbaric indigenes of aluu had let the police handle this case, or at least had the common sense to conduct a proper investigation. You lynched armed robbers and there were no arms in their possession?

Aluu will know that they made a mistake. Now, can they count the number of cultists and robbers in that mob, coming to inflict damage?

They said killing those four boys is to serve as an example, well, i say this revenge attack will also serve as example to future participants of jungle justice. . . Two wrongs never make a right. Revenge is a vicious cycle. I guess it's a little too late to cry now. I am sorry for the innocent people that would be caught up in this mess. . .

What a pity.

60 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Olalekan0(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
Uniport,pls do the souls of those innocent guys a favor by wiping out Aluu in it's entirety!

26 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by mymadam(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
sexkillz: I knew this would happen. . . Now the question people supporting the killing of those boys should ask themselves is, did you see this coming?

I said it yesterday and i am repeating it today. The revenge attack for those 4 boys would be deadlier, and if care is not taken, more than 4 lives will be lost.

All these would have been avoided if the blood thirsty, no brain having, barbaric indigenes of aluu had let the police handle this case, or at least had the common sense to conduct a proper investigation. You lynched armed robbers and there were no arms in their possession?

What a pity.

You are quite right my brother, there WILL be more than just 4 dead... on both sides (IMHO), if the mayhem is allowed to go on for just 1 more hour! With what happened to their colleagues, the students are now no doubt 'wounded lions'. This retaliation was of course very predictable but what did the Rivers State Government & FGN actually do to stem it, apart from setting up YET ANOTHER COMMITTEE to 'look into the killings' and promising to 'deal with the perpetrators of the crime'. The usual bureaucratic noise! Shouldn't have the Uniport been temporarily closed to cool nerves? Don't our leaders ever learn from history? Anyway, maybe someone here on NL is privy to privileged information. If so, please let us know. Is this the sign of things to come in 2015? God forbid. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
sexkillz: I knew this would happen. . . Now the question people supporting the killing of those boys should ask themselves is, did you see this coming?

Aluu will know that they made a mistake. Now, can they count the number of cultists and robbers in that mob, coming to inflict damage?

They said killing those four boys is to serve as an example, well, i say this revenge attack will also serve as example to future participants of jungle justice. . . Two wrongs never make a right. Revenge is a vicious cycle. I guess it's a little too late to cry now. I am sorry for the innocent people that would be caught up in this mess. . .
What a pity.
+100000...nuff said.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
halfcurrent: Am really wondering weather there were no elders in that village when this disgusting act was being carried out.... gosh!!
According to the reports, the elders approved the killings.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Gboliwe: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
Typical of our police! You wont see them now to curb this. This is the same group we are asked to report to. Toothless bull dogs
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
DON'T EVER MESS WITH UNIVERSITY STUDENTS! This is gonna be bloody! WTF is Governor Amaechi doing? Seems he is silent on this case.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
ItsModella:
According to the reports, the elders approved the killings.
those fuccking elders should be the first to be beheaded! They shouldn't be spared! They shouldnt be let to walk free! Bunch of MUD MUNCHERS!!
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by chreldb(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
If this is true then some major catatrophy lies ahead. I dont even know what to say but it was beginning to seem inevitable.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
berem: those fuccking elders should be the first to be beheaded! They shouldn't be spared! They shouldnt be let to walk free! Bunch of MUD MUNCHERS!!
Seems you are also in support of violence. Will beheading the elders bring the boys back? Smh. . .

Now what makes you different from the mob that killed the boys? Aren't you as guilty as they are? Let the law take its course. Taking law into your own hands never does anyone good. Or is one example not enough?

Revenge is a vicious cycle.

5 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
yeye4live: UNIPORT declared a "Danger Zone".student fighting villagers, all student shld leave sch with immediate effect WAR/Villagers Vs Students' Police' Mopol..Mass arrest:'

dis waz d last brocast i got from my friend in ph just now n up til now he s not pinkin his call, can any one in ph conferm d present situation in ph now

Why is the op posting pictures of last years post election riots?

6 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by phreakabit(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
The ones to aim for are the "Elders" and their respective families. They are a bunch of heartless irresponsible old farts.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by chreldb(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
oyb:

Why is the op posting pictures of last years post election riots?

if that is true then the OP is really livin up to his name. mtshew

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
sexkillz: Seems you are also in support of violence. Will beheading the elders bring the boys back? Smh. . .

Now what makes you different from the mob that killed the boys? Aren't you as guilty as they are? Let the law take its course. Taking law into your own hands never does anyone good. Or is one example not enough?

Revenge is a vicious cycle.
who cares if am in support of the violence? Do u think the university students would just fold their arms and let the case go like that that? Did it not occur to you that the students will definitely retaliate? What law are you talking about? Where was the fuccking law when the boys were brutally murdered? Where were the police when they were paraded as criminals? Revenge is a vicious cycle indeed!

6 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by jmaine: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
Whatever their grief is . . .They are simply placing more students in harms way cos the indigenes know the terrain better . . . .After this episode . .expect the villagers to also counter , resulting into more casualties .. . .

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by somegirl1: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
This story is fake and so is that pic. Nothing has happened yet

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
chreld_b:

if that is true then the OP is really livin up to his name. mtshew

this is the source of the pic - occupy nigeria demonstrations

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/2/9/31825/World/International/Nigerian-unions-vow-to-resume-strike-Monday-if-no-.aspx
http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/01/10/occupy-nigeria-pictures-from-day-1-and-day-2/

abeg mods ban this buffoon

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mourning things
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
some-girl:
This story is fake and so is that pic. Nothing has happened yet
thought as much.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ghettodreamz(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
GOD have mercy! Would killing and taking other people's lives bring back the souls of the deceased? Obviously, No. If those guys are not been put to check, definitely more innocent souls would be sent to their early graves, and more properties worth huge amount of money would be damaged. I don't think this would be happening if the State & Federal Government had done something to addressed the issue. It's really catastrophic,nothing changes if nothing changes.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by coalcoal1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
See what this senseless killing has caused now. Now, the war has started.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by yeye4live(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
a friend in ph sent it to me ok, dats y i said confirm dat ok
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by justwise(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
coal_coal: See what this senseless killing has caused now. Now, the war has started.

Which war started?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ghettodreamz(m): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
berem: who cares if am in support of the violence? Do u think the university students would just fold their arms and let the case go like that that? Did it not occur to you that the students will definitely retaliate? What law are you talking about? Where was the fuccking law when the boys were brutally murdered? Where were the police when they were paraded as criminals? Revenge is a vicious cycle indeed!

What he's definitely saying is, two wrongs don't make a right, and killing more innocent souls won't avail much, it would only do more harms than good. You don't repay evil with evil, not in a situation like this when the real story behind those villagers actions is yet to be ascertained. Besides, police and other force/security agents should be allowed to do their work and make sure those who set the students ablaze were been brought to book not the other students taking law into their own hands..
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ghettodreamz(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
justwise:

Which war started?

Biafra War grin grin grin
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
If this is not brought under control quickly it will lead to several casualties.

This problem would have been easily averted if those fools had let the law take it's toll.

Why take the law into your own hands?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by obowunmi(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
Looks like info is not true. But I hear something is brewing.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by freecocoa(f): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hmm, I hope it doesn't result to more deaths.
It would be best if students left that vicinity for now atleast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hamza Koudeih: Unravelling A Money Laundering Honcho (photos) / Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) / Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.