Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / . (8618 Views)

Top Clubs Squads For 2013/2014 Uefa Champions League / Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? / The Best Clubs In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by chucky234(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2012

1 Like

Re: . by chelseabmw(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
HMMM
Re: . by justwise(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2012
chucky234: We need players for trials with top clubs in Israel,only quality players who can fund his travel to Israel should apply.
Clubs will refund players travel expenses at the trials.
This trails is in conjunction Euro Players Management Agency headed by FIFA licensed agent Mr. Hany R. Abboud
All players are guaranteed contracts with first and second division clubs in Israel, all interested players should forward CV and action pictures to: chuckcollinse@gmail.com
Players with videos can also forward youtube links.
For further details:
Mr. Chuck
Mobile: 08024403817
Mr. Hany
Mobile:
+972 52 2702020

FIFA registered agent? Nationality?

1 Like

Re: . by chucky234(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
justwise:

FIFA registered agent? Nationality?
Hany is an Israeli licensed by the Israel FA and also the CEO of Euro Players Agency (www.euro-players.com)
If you want to know about me as a player scout or agent call Hasan Egilmez (+491624942704) then as him of Chuck from Lagos,Nigeria.
If you need further references then I'll provide you with as many as possible around the world,you have to be careful the language you use on my thread,banning me on travel section for a visa ad I said no upfront payment of any kind and went further to call my thread touting. You think you can insult just anyone you see on NL,if you want to test your might then meet me offline,idi:ot.
Stop showing your dumb ass on my thread,has anyone ever reported to you that Chucky234 collected money from him/her? I put up visa ad you got it hidden,check the last trials I organised with Euro Football Academy/ 11 Stars in Germany headed by Hasan Egilmez, a Turkish German who is a well known figure in Nigerian football haven taken more than 50 young players abroad including Edafi Egbedi. Hasan was once shortlisted for Enyimba coaching job and was recently appointed the coach of 36 Lions FC.
Ask questions about me before you rear your ugly face on my thread,I have been on this site for four years and have sold gadgets to more than three hundred members in that time and got no issue with anyone,not even those who paid money into my account in advance. I have sold few cars on Auto section and present have EOD,Baby boy and Honda Pilot on display,many Nlanders were in Festac to inspect the EOD,maybe you think everyone is hungry like your pathetic self.
Check my history on phone and technology sections,or simply open a thread for members who have bought something from me to comment,next time you refers to my thread as touting I'll sue you to court and I mean it.
You don't just in one hole and try to dent my image when you don't even know who I am,I manages top players and foreign coaches with proof,so don't show your face on my thread again.
Re: . by kid7soccer(m): 12:00am On Oct 19, 2012
Football trials in Isreal, dats good, but guys first go to fifa wesite and comfirm the agent name, country, phone number and agency name, confirm if the phone number is the same, if possible call the number to ask if such trial exist before you start anything. Am not saying the advert is a fake o, It just an advice from my experience ok.
Re: . by justwise(m): 12:20am On Oct 19, 2012
chucky234: Hany is an Israeli licensed by the Israel FA and also the CEO of Euro Players Agency (www.euro-players.com)
If you want to know about me as a player scout or agent call Hasan Egilmez (+491624942704) then as him of Chuck from Lagos,Nigeria.
If you need further references then I'll provide you with as many as possible around the world,you have to be careful the language you use on my thread,banning me on travel section for a visa ad I said no upfront payment of any kind and went further to call my thread touting. You think you can insult just anyone you see on NL,if you want to test your might then meet me offline,idi:ot.
Stop showing your dumb ass on my thread,has anyone ever reported to you that Chucky234 collected money from him/her? I put up visa ad you got it hidden,check the last trials I organised with Euro Football Academy/ 11 Stars in Germany headed by Hasan Egilmez, a Turkish German who is a well known figure in Nigerian football haven taken more than 50 young players abroad including Edafi Egbedi. Hasan was once shortlisted for Enyimba coaching job and was recently appointed the coach of 36 Lions FC.
Ask questions about me before you rear your ugly face on my thread,I have been on this site for four years and have sold gadgets to more than three hundred members in that time and got no issue with anyone,not even those who paid money into my account in advance. I have sold few cars on Auto section and present have EOD,Baby boy and Honda Pilot on display,many Nlanders were in Festac to inspect the EOD,maybe you think everyone is hungry like your pathetic self.
Check my history on phone and technology sections,or simply open a thread for members who have bought something from me to comment,next time you refers to my thread as touting I'll sue you to court and I mean it.
You don't just in one hole and try to dent my image when you don't even know who I am,I manages top players and foreign coaches with proof,so don't show your face on my thread again.

You are a tout as i called you, now see you in court.
Re: . by chucky234(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2012
justwise:

You are a tout as i called you, now see you in court.
You are a bigger fool than I thought,brainless he-goat roaming NL aimlessly. I am sure you assume NL to be your birthright,what a besotted goon you are,a chronic idi.ot.
Re: . by chucky234(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2012
kid7soccer: Football trials in Isreal, dats good, but guys first go to fifa wesite and comfirm the agent name, country, phone number and agency name, confirm if the phone number is the same, if possible call the number to ask if such trial exist before you start anything. Am not saying the advert is a fake o, It just an advice from my experience ok.
Hany is a well known person in Israel and also work with a UK agent named Martin Scott, this is the 3rd year I have been working as a player scout/agent, this not the first trial we have done,recently my partner based in Indonesia signed a player to a Moroccan club.
I am an established scout/agent and not an amateur,I have top players and coaches I manage including a Ligerian/British named David Gbemie who played for Bolton in England and a UEFA B Spanish coach named Joaquin (+34 637 86 53 52).
I am not begging anyone hear to apply for trials,I just felt there are talented players out there who might be struggling to realize their dreams of playing football.
I have provided you with few phone numbers to make enquiries about me,most of the players you see abroad were taken abroad by unregistered agents or scouts,trials are organized everyday and players are been taken abroad daily to secure playing contracts.
I have done well for myself and built an excellent reputation,I decided to explain in details because of that beetle-headed goon called Justwise who thinks he own NL.
Re: . by justwise(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2012
chucky234: You are a bigger fool than I thought,brainless he-goat roaming NL aimlessly. I am sure you assume NL to be your birthright,what a besotted goon you are,a chronic idi.ot.

What you are is just a tout, you are not registered either by Nigerian FA or FIFA, you can not take any player abroad for trial, no serious club deals with people like you, they deal with registered FIFA agents representing that player.
Re: . by chucky234(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2012
justwise:

What you are is just a tout, you are not registered either by Nigerian FA or FIFA, you can not take any player abroad for trial, no serious club deals with people like you, they deal with registered FIFA agents representing that player.
You are just a Naïve goon,does agents come to take players from Nigeria and sign them to clubs abroad or Nigerian scouts/agents who knows the players and their abilities scout the players then partner with European agent to sign them to clubs.
For your information FIFA don't licensed agents,its your country' FA that licensed you as agent then recognized by FIFA.
How many Nigerian players were signed to clubs by registered agents in Nigeria? You can work as a scout or unregistered agent as long as you are in contact with licensed agents abroad,I am in negotiation with one of the directors of FC Inter in Finland about taken players to the clubs for trials and he didn't reject me simply because I am yet to be registered with NFF/NFA.
You are idi:ot,a brainless goon who want to poke nose in everyone's affair without knowing how the system works,I have negotiated contracts for Nigeria U20 national team players as well as Falcon players and am still working getting them clubs.
Every registered agents started working as a scout/unregistered agent before applying for licensed with the country's FA,there are many unregistered agents in Europe who are able to secure contracts for players because of their relationships with the clubs,my Portuguese friend has introduced me to second division club side in Portugal where he worked as a coach and the club accepted me with open arms,didn't reject me simply because I am not yet licensed by my FA.
Go ask questions before you come out here to make fool of yourself for what you know nothing of,idi:ot.
Re: . by justwise(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2012
chucky234: You are just a Naïve goon,does agents come to take players from Nigeria and sign them to clubs abroad or Nigerian scouts/agents who knows the players and their abilities scout the players then partner with European agent to sign them to clubs.
For your information FIFA don't licensed agents,its your country' FA that licensed you as agent then recognized by FIFA.
How many Nigerian players were signed to clubs by registered agents in Nigeria? You can work as a scout or unregistered agent as long as you are in contact with licensed agents abroad,I am in negotiation with one of the directors of FC Inter in Finland about taken players to the clubs for trials and he didn't reject me simply because I am yet to be registered with NFF/NFA.
You are idi:ot,a brainless goon who want to poke nose in everyone's affair without knowing how the system works,I have negotiated contracts for Nigeria U20 national team players as well as Falcon players and am still working getting them clubs.
Every registered agents started working as a scout/unregistered agent before applying for licensed with the country's FA,there are many unregistered agents in Europe who are able to secure contracts for players because of their relationships with the clubs,my Portuguese friend has introduced me to second division club side in Portugal where he worked as a coach and the club accepted me with open arms,didn't reject me simply because I am not yet licensed by my FA.
Go ask questions before you come out here to make fool of yourself for what you know nothing of,idi:ot.

People like you send naive African players to modern day slavery to all sorts of countries with promises of getting them a club but you pocket their hard earned money, you should be avoided like poison, there is no evidence that you have helped a chicken fly over a fence let alone taking any Nigerian abroad for training or trial.

Its very easy to claim that you work with this person or that but there is no concrete evidence to prove that.
Re: . by kid7soccer(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2012
The is truth in your post, cause i no of some players that have never played in our home league that now play aboard with the help of agents registered or unregistered. @ nairalander, The phone numbers are to confirm whatever you wish, To be successful in life is to meet the right people.
chucky234: Hany is a well known person in Israel and also work with a UK agent named Martin Scott, this is the 3rd year I have been working as a player scout/agent, this not the first trial we have done,recently my partner based in Indonesia signed a player to a Moroccan club.
I am an established scout/agent and not an amateur,I have top players and coaches I manage including a Ligerian/British named David Gbemie who played for Bolton in England and a UEFA B Spanish coach named Joaquin (+34 637 86 53 52).
I am not begging anyone hear to apply for trials,I just felt there are talented players out there who might be struggling to realize their dreams of playing football.
I have provided you with few phone numbers to make enquiries about me,most of the players you see abroad were taken abroad by unregistered agents or scouts,trials are organized everyday and players are been taken abroad daily to secure playing contracts.
I have done well for myself and built an excellent reputation,I decided to explain in details because of that beetle-headed goon called Justwise who thinks he own NL.
Re: . by kid7soccer(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2012
justwise:

People like you send naive African players to modern day slavery to all sorts of countries with promises of getting them a club but you pocket their hard earned money, you should be avoided like poison, there is no evidence that you have helped a chicken fly over a fence let alone taking any Nigerian abroad for training or trial.

Its very easy to claim that you work with this person or that but there is no concrete evidence to prove that.

@ justwise, abeg take am easy na, this bros talk say in don dey nairaland 4 4yrs now, 4 dat 4yr in don do plenty business, if in don do any bad business to anybody make the people come hala(with proof oo) or justwise abeg you can help us to confirm by calling the number he gave na. Abeg easy easy o, make this post to turn war zone8-)
Re: . by chucky234(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2012
justwise:

If need evidence then fix an appointment and I'll provide you with as many as you want,idi:ot.
Re: . by justwise(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2012
kid7soccer: @ justwise, abeg take am easy na, this bros talk say in don dey nairaland 4 4yrs now, 4 dat 4yr in don do plenty business, if in don do any bad business to anybody make the people come hala(with proof oo) or justwise abeg you can help us to confirm by calling the number he gave na. Abeg easy easy o, make this post to turn war zone8-)

4yrs in nairaland does not mean jack, a tout is still a tout, selling cars to people is different from sending people abroad for football slavery, before paying fulling for a car you will be expected to see it, test drive it before paying, its not the same with football modern day slavery, the naive young footballer will only know his fate after been milked by people like chucky234 in Nigeria then when he gets to that country his eyes will open, all the promises of football career will disappear, may not even have money to buy a return ticket.

If this crook is a genuine football agent then there are far too many Nigerian footballers in our local teams who will be happy to play abroad, why did he not approach any local team coach with this offer?

I will not waste my money calling any of those numbers provided by him.
Re: . by chucky234(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2012
justwise:

4yrs in nairaland does not mean jack, a tout is still a tout, selling cars to people is different from sending people abroad for football slavery, before paying fulling for a car you will be expected to see it, test drive it before paying, its not the same with football modern day slavery, the naive young footballer will only know his fate after been milked by people like chucky234 in Nigeria then when he gets to that country his eyes will open, all the promises of football career will disappear, may not even have money to buy a return ticket.

If this crook is a genuine football agent then there are far too many Nigerian footballers in our local teams who will be happy to play abroad, why did he not approach any local team coach with this offer?

I will not waste my money calling any of those numbers provided by him.
You are truly a stupi:d boy,I have done something you can never do for Nlanders in your pathetic and miserable life. I have sold laptops,phone,tablets to Nlanders at far below market price. My records here speaks for itself,I recently bought 30 pieces of Samsung galaxy pockets from Samsung at the rate of N18,900 per unit then sold to Nlanders for about N16,500 per unit because they were many of them who wanted the phone. If you think I am hungry then have a rethink because a rich dossier in the international market,I served Sure King Petroleum Corp.,Hongkong,Global Rice Sarl and J & W Rice Company in Bangkok,Thailand,partnered with an Austrian American name Gottlieb W. Keller to bring Paradise Renewables Inc,California to Nigeria for Green projects, google is there for to find out from them if know anyone by the name Chuck in Nigeria..
Working with players is easy because you have a mandate signed with the players,the terms of the mandate is clearly spelt out and you don't force players to sign if they are not ok with the terms of the agreement.
Before a player travel for a trial there must be a formal invitation from the club which the player is suppose to confirm the genuinity of the invitation as the invitation is always on clubs official letterhead,to help players secure visas the club will have to provide the embassy directly with certain documents like players insurance papers.
If you are taken the players to Europe for a youth tournament where clubs' scouts will be present to pick players based on their performances there will also be a formal invitation from the organizers of the tournament with contact details on their letterhead.
There is nothing hidden about it,I also have direct contact with Esprit Football Academy in the UK (www.esprit-fa.com),I just received the information for the upcoming short courses at the Academy Mr. Alistair Boyd-Meaney.
I have given you all detailed information which I think no dubious minded person would provide you with,its left for your to utilized your brain by carrying due diligence on my personality.
Like I said,I already have my players because I have a football academy in Naifor in Edo state,all I wanted was to help few players here but a dumb man like you will always find it hard to comprehend because of your ITK attitude.
Re: . by chucky234(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
kid7soccer: The is truth in your post, cause i no of some players that have never played in our home league that now play aboard with the help of agents registered or unregistered. @ nairalander, The phone numbers are to confirm whatever you wish, To be successful in life is to meet the right people.
My brother leave that fool,he is too dull yet parade himself as Mr. Know-it-all. For him to open his rotten to talk of approaching local players shows he knows nothing about scouting,for you to secure trial invitation for any player the club must have watched his video clips and totally satisfied with the player before they can issue invitation letter to the player. How many of those players has a good video clips aside edited clips on youtube which the clubs always turn down after watching them,I sent a clip of one of my players who was playing with Dolphin in PH to a club in Europe but I was shocked when the club the clip was a training session and requested that I send them a match clip. The said clip was a match between Dolphin and Kano Pillars with empty stadium That's the man said it was a training session, a fool who doesn't know who I am or how far have gone in life opened his rotten mouth to me a tout because he is been employed as mod on NL,a low life at that.
Re: . by justwise(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
chucky234: You are truly a stupi:d boy,I have done something you can never do for Nlanders in your pathetic and miserable life. I have sold laptops,phone,tablets to Nlanders at far below market price. My records here speaks for itself,I recently bought 30 pieces of Samsung galaxy pockets from Samsung at the rate of N18,900 per unit then sold to Nlanders for about N16,500 per unit because they were many of them who wanted the phone. If you think I am hungry then have a rethink because a rich dossier in the international market,I served Sure King Petroleum Corp.,Hongkong,Global Rice Sarl and J & W Rice Company in Bangkok,Thailand,partnered with an Austrian American name Gottlieb W. Keller to bring Paradise Renewables Inc,California to Nigeria for Green projects, google is there for to find out from them if know anyone by the name Chuck in Nigeria..
Working with players is easy because you have a mandate signed with the players,the terms of the mandate is clearly spelt out and you don't force players to sign if they are not ok with the terms of the agreement.
Before a player travel for a trial there must be a formal invitation from the club which the player is suppose to confirm the genuinity of the invitation as the invitation is always on clubs official letterhead,to help players secure visas the club will have to provide the embassy directly with certain documents like players insurance papers.
If you are taken the players to Europe for a youth tournament where clubs' scouts will be present to pick players based on their performances there will also be a formal invitation from the organizers of the tournament with contact details on their letterhead.
There is nothing hidden about it,I also have direct contact with Esprit Football Academy in the UK (www.esprit-fa.com),I just received the information for the upcoming short courses at the Academy Mr. Alistair Boyd-Meaney.
I have given you all detailed information which I think no dubious minded person would provide you with,its left for your to utilized your brain by carrying due diligence on my personality.
Like I said,I already have my players because I have a football academy in Naifor in Edo state,all I wanted was to help few players here but a dumb man like you will always find it hard to comprehend because of your ITK attitude.

Listen to somebody that call himself a businessman, you are such a fool, nothing will change my view about you, you are a crook,coming here to get some victims, go to any local team in Nigeria to advertise your fraudulent business odey.
Re: . by justwise(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
chucky234: My brother leave that fool,he is too dull yet parade himself as Mr. Know-it-all. For him to open his rotten to talk of approaching local players shows he knows nothing about scouting,for you to secure trial invitation for any player the club must have watched his video clips and totally satisfied with the player before they can issue invitation letter to the player. How many of those players has a good video clips aside edited clips on youtube which the clubs always turn down after watching them,I sent a clip of one of my players who was playing with Dolphin in PH to a club in Europe but I was shocked when the club the clip was a training session and requested that I send them a match clip. The said clip was a match between Dolphin and Kano Pillars with empty stadium That's the man said it was a training session, a fool who doesn't know who I am or how far have gone in life opened his rotten mouth to me a tout because he is been employed as mod on NL,a low life at that.

The more this crook post the more his exposes his criminal mind, so have seen any video clip of these Nairalanders you are targeting for this fraud?

If you are decent human being then you wouldn't even need to come here to advertise for players, because of fraudsters like you who uses Internet to defraud people some Nigerians are regarded as dubious characters.
Re: . by chucky234(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
justwise: [/color]

Listen to somebody that call himself a businessman, you are such a fool, nothing will change my view about you, you are a crook,coming here to get some victims, go to any local team in Nigeria to advertise your fraudulent business odey.
You are a pathetic besotted rodent,which business law forbids a businessman from giving arms to the needy. A useless idi:ot,don't get yourself a job,you will surly die a mod NL since the site has become your birthright.
Re: . by justwise(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
chucky234: You are a pathetic besotted rodent,which business law forbids a businessman from giving arms to the needy. A useless idi:ot,don't get yourself a job,you will surly die a mod NL since the site has become your birthright.

Crooks don't do charity, they take from the rich and the poor, you want to convince us that you gave away those tablets as charity? Mumu, go look for a job.
Re: . by chucky234(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
justwise:

The more this crook post the more his exposes his criminal mind, so have seen any video clip of these Nairalanders you are targeting for this fraud?

If you are decent human being then you wouldn't even need to come here to advertise for players, because of fraudsters like you who uses Internet to defraud people some Nigerians are regarded as dubious characters.
Now I know how dumb you are,internet is the best means of reaching out to people as busy people like me have no time moving around. My ad up there says players should forward their CV,action pictures and youtube video links so you highlighting the above in red ink outlined your level of stupidi:ty.
It may interest you to know that in the last few years I have met more than 200 Nlanders,many have come to my place to pick up gadgets and I have personally gone to their houses/offices to deliver gadgets to them.
Check my profile there you will find my pic,I have no skeleton in my cupboard that's I give little importance to anonymity.
Many Nlanders have met my wife and daughter,if you know you are a man provide me with much info about your wretched life as I have provided you with.
Idi:ot,mumu oloshi.
Re: . by chucky234(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
justwise:

Re: . by justwise(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
chucky234: Now I know how dumb you are,internet is the best means of reaching out to people as busy people like me have no time moving around. My ad up there says players should forward their action CV,action pictures and youtube video links so you highlighting the above in red ink outlined your level of stupidi:ty.
It may interest you know that in the last few years I have met more 200 Nlanders,many have come to place to pick up gadgets and I have personally gone to their houses/offices to deliver gadgets to them.
Check my profile there you will find my pic,I have no skeleton in my cupboard that's I give little importance to anonymity.
Many Nlanders have met my wife and daughter,if you know you are a man provide me with much info about your wretched life as I have provided you with.
Idi:ot,mumu oloshi.

The Internet can be used by thieves which you are one of them as well as decent human beings. Anybody can post fake picture on their profile, nothing special about that, nobody can trust any info you provided here because it could be all fake, saying that you have a wife and daughter is not providing info, claiming that you gave people phones and tablets is not providing info because there is no way to verify those claims.

Giving you any info about me is like giving a bank details to a thieve.
Re: . by kid7soccer(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
Guys take it easy na, dis war of words not nice, @justwise, my bros ur a mod on NL u should lead by example, who is surpose to do the baning @chucky234, bros take am easy na, ur a business man business man, business man no dey vex
Re: . by chucky234(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
justwise:

The Internet can be used by thieves which you are one of them as well as decent human beings. Anybody can post fake picture on their profile, nothing special about that, nobody can trust any info you provided here because it could be all fake, saying that you have a wife and daughter is not providing info, claiming that you gave people phones and tablets is not providing info because there is no way to verify those claims.

Giving you any info about me is like giving a bank details to a thieve.
You are the dumbest person on this site,I provided you with company names,websites,people names and numbers to call but your dumb brain cannot figure that out.
Its a complete waste of time arguing back and forth with you,you are a mod so open a thread for those who knows me personally to comment,beetle-headed goon.
Re: . by chucky234(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
kid7soccer: Guys take it easy na, dis war of words not nice, @justwise, my bros ur a mod on NL u should lead by example, who is surpose to do the baning @chucky234, bros take am easy na, ur a business man business man, business man no dey vex
My brother,thank you. Am done with him,there is no point exchanging words with him.
Re: . by justwise(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
chucky234: You are the dumbest person on this site,I provided you with company names,websites,people names and numbers to call but your dumb brain cannot figure that out.
Its a complete waste of time arguing back and forth with you,you are a mod so open a thread for those who knows me personally to comment,beetle-headed goon.

I'm not dealing with those people or companies, i'm dealing with you crook, why should i call them when they did not advertise anything? You are the one looking for people to defraud here not them.
Re: . by justwise(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
kid7soccer: Guys take it easy na, dis war of words not nice, @justwise, my bros ur a mod on NL u should lead by example, who is surpose to do the baning @chucky234, bros take am easy na, ur a business man business man, business man no dey vex

Being a Mod does not mean that u don't have an opinion, being a Mod is outside what i'n doing now.
Re: . by wendoworld(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
@Chucky: since you are a scout, you should know when any nigeria clubs are doing trials. if yes, please let me know whenever any nigeria clubs are doing it. Cuz i have a friend who is good at playing football, but he is lavishing here in the ghetto.. he wont have the money to travel to isreal for the trial. thats why am asking for this..
Re: . by chucky234(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
wendoworld: @Chucky: since you are a scout, you should know when any nigeria clubs are doing trials. if yes, please let me know whenever any nigeria clubs are doing it. Cuz i have a friend who is good at playing football, but he is lavishing here in the ghetto.. he wont have the money to travel to isreal for the trial. thats why am asking for this..
36 Lions FC was camping around Badagry for weeks but I don't know if they have rounded up,I'll confirm and let you know.

2 Likes

Re: . by wendoworld(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
chucky234: 36 Lions FC was camping around Badagry for weeks but I don't know if they have rounded up,I'll confirm and let you know.

Alright bruv! will appreciate that a lot!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Queens Park Rangers (1 - 0) On Saturday 31st December 2011 / John Terry Cleared Of Racism Against Anton Ferdinand / Everton Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 23rd December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.